Dr. Sam Naim, DDS

Dr. Sam Naim, DDS

Periodontics  |

Dr. Sam Naim, DDS is a dentist who practices in Encino, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Read his story

Sam I Naim, DDS, DABP Periodontics & Dental Implant Center

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Naim

Dr. Naim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Naim "Sam I. Naim DDS, DABP is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in Encino, CA, started practicing 2007 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Periodontology California Dental Association American Dental Association San Fernando Valley Dental Society American Board of Periodontology FORMS OF PAYMENT Accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards. Financing options available. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Ameritas Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Shield of California Cigna Delta Dental Delta Care USA Dental Network of America DenteMax Guardian Humana MetLife United Concordia OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

• Periodontics

• Sinus Augmentation
  • Soft Tissue Reconstruction
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ucla-Bachelor Of Science Degree In Neuroscience
  • Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Board Certification-American Board Of Periodontology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Naim has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Naim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Naim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Naim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naim to family and friends
Dr. Naim's Performance
The Dr. suggested a procedure that included implant in an immediate setup which saved me 3 months, vs. other dentists schedule, and at less than half the cost in Los Angeles. The bone growth was very natural and painless, and the final setting of the crown (which his does too, unlike others who send you back to your dentist which can charge you $1400 for it...) was part of the process, so it was a "one stop shop" with an amazing staff, great flexibility for my schedule, ...
Overall great experience from front to back office. Reasonable rates and wonderful care.
I found Dr. Naim on my own via the internet, although hesitant at first, I was very glad that I found him! Dr. Naim and staff were very pleasant to deal with, during the surgery, he was so considerate and took his time making sure I was okay through the entire procedure, his assistant kept checking if I was comfortable, I really felt like I was being well taken care of, I would recommend all my friends and family to Dr. Naim. The service was definitely better than expected.
Very positive with Dr Naim and all his staff in clean attractive settings at an affordable price that was fully explained prior to commencing the work. No extra charges.
I'm so extremely happy with my experience with both Dr. Naim and his office staff! Rita was incredibly helpful (and patient) getting my insurance processed and Dr. Naim was a complete professional. I would recommend Dr. Naim to anyone needing to work with a periodontist or receive dental implants. Thank you, Dr. Naim!
I was referred to Dr. Naim by my dentist when an implant appeared to be failing. After an initial consultation, an extraction of the implant was scheduled. Though the cause of the problems with the implant were initially hard to determine, during the extraction Dr. Naim found the implant to be internally broken. The extraction became more complicated, but Dr. Naim handled the challenge well and successfully removed the implant. After that initial surgery, the rest was eas...
Let me qualify my headline with the following: I have had a few bad experiences with dentists in the past. My number one pet peeve is when a dentist ignores his patients' pain threshold or level of discomfort, so you could say I carried this "baggage" to my initial consultation. Dr. Sam Naim seemed to have a wise, gentle soul but as they say, the devil is in the details. Upon initial treatment, I fully expected to experience some level of discomfort (basic x-ray and check...
i felt very comfortable with all the procedures done on me. dr. naim is very approachable and professional . i highly recommend him. my best experience ever..
Dr.Naim did a wonderful job for me. His assistant Ana was very attentive and gentle. Im extremely pleased with the way I was treated here. The implants fit perfectly. I highly recommend him to anyone who requires this type of dental work. Brilliant dentist. Thankyou very much to Rita as well.
I had my wisdom tooth extraction with Dr.Sam two weeks ago. Everything went very fast, about 20 min overall and my recovery went fast and well, painless. The office is bright and very clean, the stuff - girls are perfect! Overall i had a very good experience with Dr.Sams office.
My dentist felt he couldn't do the procedure and highly recommended Dr.Naim. I felt total confidence in his diagnosis. The procedure was precise and quick. I healed nicely and if I had to do this procedure again I would absolutely come back to Dr. Naim. In addition to his performance, the ladies on his staff are very friendly and will happily answer any questions. I thank my dentist for referring me to his office. Thank you Dr. Naim and Staff .
I have been a patient with Dr. Naim for over three years. During my ongoing Periodontal treatment Dr. Naim and staff have provided me with kind, thoughtful and exceptional experience. I highly recommend Dr. Naim and staff to all my friends and family members. Dr. Naim, I would like to once again, thank you and your amazing staff for a wonderful Periodontal experience at your office.
My doctor and everyone else at the clinic are all very nice and helpful. Dr. Naim didn't charge me for the follow up surgery. I am very happy with the results of my gum surgery.
Dr. Naim and his staff were top notch. I've had three implants and this is the easiest and best experience yet.
I had a very pleasant experience at this office and pain was minimal. At first I was very nervous, but they offered sedation and that helped ease my anxiety. Would highly recommend this office.
The best. Really helped me..
great office and doctor. Highly recommend.
Being a very picky person I was quite impressed with the cleanliness of the office, the attitude and atmosphere in the office and the receptionist. The Dentist did an amazing job of explaining the procedure from diagnosis and to finish. Very pleasant experience. I recommend them highly.
My experience with Dr. Naim and his friendly staff has been excellent. They are attentive and prompt with fantastic follow through. I have had some serious dental procedures in the past and with my new issue Dr. Naim was able to help with great skill. I was referred to him from Dr. Gabbay and I thank both of them for their fine work. Of course I would recommend anyone who needs his help to see these folks.
When I came to Dr. Naim's office I was so nervous and afraid of seeing another Dentist after my last experience. He was extremely professional and very precise in my consultation and treatment. When I came back to the office for a Deep cleaning never could I have imagined the results along with the process of this procedure. Anna his assistant was so comforting and extremely supportive in holding my hand and guiding me through. Dr Naim has made such a difference in my lif...
Happy with his work, reasonable with the prices, would recommend those looking for dental work on implants. Excellent receptionist. Very friendly atmosphere.
Professional and personable staff. Had a great experience, the implant being a first for me. Thankful for my dentist who recommended me to Dr. Naim.
Found this location on yelp after I'd gone to two other different places for a consult. i decided to go with this one because the doctor was seemed more knowledgeable and realistic than the others yet the final cost was less than half as much my 2nd choice. Entire experience was professional and I am so happy with my results!
The doctor and his staff are very thoughtful, and thorough. This was my first oral surgical procedure and they made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. There was virtually no pain during the procedure and the recovery was much easier and more painless than I expected. I'm truly happy with the results!
excellent experience, very good work and personable staff. answered all questions and gave explanations of procedure.
It was a very pleasant experience. Got the gum graft procedure done. Didn't have the money upfront so they offered me a way to get the procedure the same day as the initial consultation with some financing. Honestly, probably the best experience I've had in regards to going to a doctor/ dentist/ hospital, healthcare... the gum graft took an hour and a half. During the whole time, Anna, Dr. Naim's assistant, was very reassuring and helpful. She was on point in using the va...
Doctor is experienced and takes time to provide a good experience.
Worth the time.
As with most people, the dentist isn't a place you'd like to visit. However, when you are greeted with professionalism, kindness and awesome service, you cant help but leave with a good feeling that the you were well taken care of.
Happy with the treatment.
excellent. knowledgeable, great office staff comfortable environment, always concerned and happy to see you. Genuinely a great doctor.
Dr. Naim is a very kind, knowledgeable doctor that you can trust with his dental implant expertise. He and his beautiful staff Ana and Rita were so nice all the time. They gave me an excellent professional service!
Very pleased to finally find someone who immediately knew the correct diagnosis
one of the best experience I have had. So conscientious Doctor Ever had. Gracious and caring.
Doctor Naim is a very capable and pleasant oral surgeon.
I am very happy to have found Dr. Naim online. He is very professional and his staff as well. I am very happy with the results, the tooth looks very natural, I had another implant done at another office before and it does not look natural. This one that I had done with Dr. Naim looks very natural.
I am very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Naim. His work is really good and his hands are very light... pain is minimal. :)
Dr. Naim was kind and friendly from the beginning. I had a soft tissue gum graft and he answered all my questions before hand. The procedure went without a hitch and although it is not the most comfortable recovery, he made it as comfortable as possible! He was available to answer questions and now, 2 months later, it has turned out great!!
I'm dealing with illness and Dr. Naim accomodated my special circumstances when every other specialist told me I needed sedation or to go under with treatment. Dr. Naim told me this was not the case so I took his advice and the procedure was a piece of cake because of his excellent skills.
I recently had a tooth replaced by Dr. Naim with a dental implant. I was a bit scared at first, I had that tooth missing for more than 15 years and the idea of surgery scared me. The office is very neat and clean and there is no waiting. Dr. Naim explained the procedure and all the steps very clearly and when it came time for the actual surgery it was completely painless, even the recovery was not as bad as I thought it would be! The staff at the office is very pleasant a...
My previous dentist was literally trying to rob me after doing my implant and abutment a for $2800 and then tried to charge me an additional $1750 for the crown (not porcelain). I called up Dr. Naim's office and not only were they willing to accept my ex-rays from my previous dentist, they were able to fit me in on a Saturday (he doesn't normally work on Saturdays) as well as charge me less than 50% of what my previous dentist was charging. In addition, he recommended a c...
I had a periodontal dse that's been bothering me for months that my regular dentist for 14years thought the foul breath is just caused by stress. I been gurgling this mouthwash she prescribed for months but since my condition wasn't properly addressed, my issues persist. My wife asked me (which she been doing for months but I was being stubborn) to see Dr. Naim. Im very glad I did!! He diagnosed the addressed my condition. He's very professional and so are his assistants....
Very professional.
Dr. Naim was very helpful. He answered all of my questions. It was very convenient because this periodontist was also associated with my personal dentist.
Very professional office, from reception, the dental assistant to the Dr. I trust them, they are the best in my opinion.
Dr.Sam Naim and office stuff are very nice and professional .I highly recommed them to my family and friends
I was very anxious upon finding out the surgeries I needed to repair my gums, both due to cost and invasiveness. I visited several periodontists, including 2 recommended by my general dentist and did not feel comfortable with either. I am very happy to have looked into a consult with Dr. Naim's office, which was very affordable and made easy by him and his staff. After the procedure, the office was extremely accessible and helpful with and questions I had. As extremely pl...
Had to get two dental implants in the front of my mouth. This dentist and his staff made me comfortable from the start. Explains everything every step of the way. Pricing here is great!
The doctor is awesome and the staff so lovely.
.Dr. Naim was very thorough and his peaceful demeanor helped calm me through a potentially dramatic procedure.
Have you seen Dr. Sam Naim, DDS?

Visit Dr. Naim