Dr. Sam Latif, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Latif

Ohio Cosmetic Dentists

1010 Bethel Rd Columbus, OH 43214

Dr. Sam Latif, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Columbus, OH. He practices cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Latif's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Latif

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Latif?
Dr. Latif's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sam Latif, DMD
Absolutely ther best Dentist in America and abroad! I have lived in many parts of the world and have sought the best dentist in each area. They were good, and would always ask who did your work? 25 years later, the work Mr. Latif did for my wife and me is still holding strong with routine care. He and the staff I experienced were personable and professional. You can't go wrong by entrusting the care of your family to his care.
James Doucettperry – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?
Don't be FOOLED! Though the first consultation is free but they will CHARGE you for the examination for $79 and full-mouth (panoramic) x-rays for $120, which are WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than other dental clinics!! It's obviously unnecessary to take the panoramic x-rays since bitewings would totally be enough, and panoramic x-rays are way more expensive than bitewings! I paid $200 for doing nothing on my first visit, and they didn't tell me I would be charged that much, they only said that the consult
Columbus, OH – Sep 11, 2018
We apologize that we are unable to find a patient...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?
Dr. Latif and his team are top notch. They have true in-depth of any and all procedures. If you need and want your self confidence back, this is the outfit to get it done by. I have been to numerous Dentist over the years and hands down this is the best group I have found. I did a complete restoration on my teeth and nothing could make me happier. I feel so much better about my smile and the way I present myself now. Great thanks to this team.
Eric Gordon in Columbus, OH – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?
Dr. Latif is very professional, helpful, and kind hearted. He goes out of Gaia way to make sure you are comfortable, he doesn’t rush through, and he wants you to be happy with the results. He acts as though everyone coming through those doors is family, and he wants to do the best for every individual. Such a wonderful dentist!
Amber S. in Powell, OH – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?
The staff there are very friendly makes you very comfortable and relaxing environment I like it because you're in and you're out regardless of whatever procedure you're having done,, I have no complaints ????
Michelle in columbus – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?
I've been a patient of Dr Latif's since 1999 & wouldn't go any where else. I have been struggling w/ insurance & Dr Latif has let me pay as i can. He is as loyal to his patients as we are to him. I will be moving in the next few mths but I plan to return to Columbus for my dental care using my Medicare plan. Thanks Dr Latif & girls!
Beth in WESTERVILLE – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Latif, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Latif?

When you visit our office in Columbus,your smile is our top priority. Dr. Sam Latif and his entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.Part of our commitment to serving our patients in...

• Cosmetic Dentistry