Periodontics  |
Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS
Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS is a dentist who practices in Newtown, PA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

638 Newtown Yardley Rd Ste 1C

Newtown, PA 18940

• DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Khoury

We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of periodontal and dental implant care. We are also proud of our dedication to our patients and the high standards that we all abide by, and our desire is to help you feel and look your best through excellent dental care.

• Periodontics

• Gum Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Soft Tissue Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
  • Advanced Cardiac Life Support
    Other Education | Completed 2010
  • The Ohio State Univercity-Ms
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Khoury has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khoury has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khoury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khoury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khoury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khoury to family and friends
Dr. Khoury's Performance
Newtown, PA |
The office staff is great and Dr. Cabrera is amazing! I was super nervous about my implant and they made me feel at ease. Also I needed more appts then anticipated and they were so nice to work with me and fit me in until everything was right. Dr. Cabrera is so nice and so patient and explains everything. I would recommend this place to anyone!
in Washington Crossing, PA |
I have been receiving excellent care as a patient of Dr. Juan Cabrera at the Newtown office. He is very attentive and always takes his time to fully review the procedures and answer any questions. I have had great results and little to no discomfort after my surgery. The entire team at Dental Implant & Periodontal Surgeons have been terrific to work with and give the care needed during my visits. I highly recommend Dr. Cabrera and the team, true professionals!
in Jamison, PA |
Dr. Khoury is kind, informative, and completely vested in making the patient experience as pleasant as possible. His staff is wonderful, too! Every detail is covered from accomadating scheduling, billing, post-operative details, and even the kind of music during the procedure! I am on my 5th implant and I would highly recommend Dr. Khoury.
in Wilmington, DE |
6 implants ago, my insurance company recommended Dr. Khoury. I had never had an implant before so I was very nervous. He is a very calm, kind man and he explained everything, showed me videos and helped me understand all the steps involved in getting an implant. After the first implant, I knew I was going to the right guy. Since then I have had sinus lifts and bone grafts and 5 more implants. I have been to both of Dr. Khoury's offices and the staff at both are awesome! He is great!
Have you seen Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
Are you Dr. Khoury?