Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 44

Dr. Khoury

Dental Implant & Periodontal Surgeons Newtown PA, Chadds Ford PA

638 Newtown Yardley Rd Ste 1c Newtown, PA 18940

Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Newtown, PA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khoury to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Khoury treats your condition or procedure

• Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Soft Tissue Surgery

Dr. Khoury accepts

Dr. Khoury accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Dental

Dr. Khoury's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khoury

Dr. Khoury?
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (18)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
I just had two implant works done by Dr. Sam Khoury. The implant was smooth and healing well. I did write comments after the implant few months ago. I really like Dr Khoury , his work and his staff. For the abutment and crown, Dr. Khoury preferred that I went to my dentist for them ( he explained that it was usually the case) but I insisted that he did it for me since my regular dentist, who is very very nice, but the crown she did for my husband was awful. Today, I got the abutment and crown for my front teeth implant. I love it. It looks perfect. I want to thank Dr Khoury and his staff: Emily, Lindsey, Becky, they are all so nice and professional. I am a very very senior so I am sure I will need more implant work done and I will certainly go back to this office.
h.a. nguyen – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
Being a Dentist from India ,as I shifted in PA was much curious about my case in terms of periodontal issues.I am very happy that I met DrSam Khoury. He is one of the best at what he does. Very knowledgeable about his work and makes you feel at ease. He explain each procedure in a great way. Always make patients very comfortable and answers all of patient concerns and questions .I had my Soft tissue Graft. DrSam Khoury have done my procedure in a very relaxing way. He always gives best suggestions about to keep tissues healthy. Definitely I would recoomend Dr Sam Khoury to all. I am just sad because whatever insurance I have ,he is no longer participating with that insurance next year. Best Dentist so far.
Dr Kitty Wadhwani – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
Dr khoury is wonderful! I always had a great fear of dentist and was terrified to go to my first visit.I was able to take sedative e and my visit and subsequent visit for surgery was painless. Would highly recommend him. Staff is great and comforting as well. He understood and was compassionate regarding my fears.
Jane in Doylestown, PA – Sep 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
Explanation of treatment and billing were incorrect from the beginning which delayed my tooth removal and implant. Surgery went fine but no follow up call from the doctor as I have become accustomed to after other dental procedures. Continued to have severe pain for days due to stitches that were too tight following mouth swelling. Dr. Khoury did not make himself readily available and I waited an extra day in pain before I could get in to see him. Find a doctor who lives closer to Newtown Pa!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
The office staff is great and Dr. Cabrera is amazing! I was super nervous about my implant and they made me feel at ease. Also I needed more appts then anticipated and they were so nice to work with me and fit me in until everything was right. Dr. Cabrera is so nice and so patient and explains everything. I would recommend this place to anyone!
Newtown, PA – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
I have been receiving excellent care as a patient of Dr. Juan Cabrera at the Newtown office. He is very attentive and always takes his time to fully review the procedures and answer any questions. I have had great results and little to no discomfort after my surgery. The entire team at Dental Implant & Periodontal Surgeons have been terrific to work with and give the care needed during my visits. I highly recommend Dr. Cabrera and the team, true professionals!
Charles in Washington Crossing, PA – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
Dr. Khoury is kind, informative, and completely vested in making the patient experience as pleasant as possible. His staff is wonderful, too! Every detail is covered from accomadating scheduling, billing, post-operative details, and even the kind of music during the procedure! I am on my 5th implant and I would highly recommend Dr. Khoury.
Donna in Jamison, PA – May 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?
6 implants ago, my insurance company recommended Dr. Khoury. I had never had an implant before so I was very nervous. He is a very calm, kind man and he explained everything, showed me videos and helped me understand all the steps involved in getting an implant. After the first implant, I knew I was going to the right guy. Since then I have had sinus lifts and bone grafts and 5 more implants. I have been to both of Dr. Khoury's offices and the staff at both are awesome! He is great!
Sue in Wilmington, DE – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sam Khoury, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Khoury?

We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of periodontal and dental implant care. We are also proud of our dedication to our patients...Read more

• Periodontics