Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD
Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD is a dentist who practices in Staten Island, NY.

444 Huguenot Ave

Staten Island, NY 10312

Learn about Dr. Indelicato

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Wagner College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Orthodontics
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / New Jersey School Of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Indelicato has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Indelicato has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Indelicato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Indelicato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Indelicato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Indelicato to family and friends
Dr. Indelicato's Performance
in Staten Island |
Had two kids get braces here. Very happy with results.
in Staten Island |
Dr Indelicato is wonderful and so is his staff.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Sal and the whole office staff are wonderful! My daughter got her braces off today and her teeth are beautiful! We are so thankful for all the work put into making her smile so pretty!!!
staten Island new york |
Great doctor and staff!!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr sal and all of the staff couldnt have been more professional , accommodating and the nicest people to deal with! They really care & it shows in the results! They made me feel comfortable & treated me wonderfully!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Sal and his staff are passionate about their work, its a pleasure and most important a clean environment I would definitely recommend Dr. Sal for children and adults
Staten Island, NY |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Indelicato. My daughter's teeth came out beautiful!
Staten Island, NY |
We have had a wonderful experience with Doctor Sal and his staff.Everyone is professional and friendly. The office is clean and always decorated for the season. We never wait long and appointment scheduling is flexible to fit their school schedule . Their teeth look great! I would recommend Dr Sal and his staff to anyone.
in Staten Island, NY |
My daughter was a patient. Had braces done. Everything went great from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr. Indelicato to anyone in need of an orthodontist. Staff is also very friendly and helpful.
Staten Island, NY |
Can't thank Dr. Sal and his staff enough for the amazing experience my daughter had with getting her braces. The staff is always professional and very accommodating! I would recommend Dr. Sal to anyone who needs braces.
in Staten Island, NY |
We have been with Dr Sal and his staff for many years. They are a wonderful group of people I highly recommend this practice!
in Staten Island, NY |
Our experience with Dr. Indelicato and staff has been nothing but wonderful!
in Staten Island, NY |
Exceptional Dr. Indelicato cares about his patients. He takes time to consult with each and every patient to ensure that they are educated about all procedures. His staff is excellent and demonstrates a high level of professionalism. The office is clean to ensure safety of their patients and staff. I highly reccommend Dr. Indelicato!
in Staten Island, NY |
I loved taking my children to Dr. Indelicato he was great with them. Very caring towards them and very sociable towards myself and my chikdren. He is an excellent DR.. Very friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend friends and family.
in Staten Island, NY |
Wonderful staff. My daughte actually enjoys coming to the orthodontist!!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr.Sal and his staff are the BEST! They are courteous and professional! They treat everyone like family!
in Staten Island, NY |
My experience with dr Indelicato has been absolutely wonderful. He is an amazing dr. He and the staff are all the nicest people. And the office is just beautiful. So glad i chose him to be my childrens orthodonist
Staten Island, NY |
Everything you would want in an orthodonist from care to cleanliness to the perfect smile! Wouldn't have it any other way!
Staten Island, NY |
Both of my sons are patients and have had the best exprience here. Can't speak highly enough of Dr. Indelicato and his staff. Very pleased with the process from beinning to end.
Staten Island, NY |
Wonderful experience, always polite and friendly staff, Dr. Indellicato is the best! My daughter's teeth were taken care of accurately and swiftly. A+
in Staten Island, NY |
Phenomenal change in my daughters smile! She cant stop smiling looking into the mirror. Now even more selfies flooding social media lol
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Indelicato & staff are very nice, office is beautiful & they treated both my daughters with kindness, you will be in excellent care
in Staten Island, NY |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sal and his staff. We are very happy with the professionalism and service and the finished product. Everyone in the office is nice, friendly and accomidating. We highly recommend Dr. Sal and staff!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr.Indelicato is simply the best. From the moment we walked into his office we knew that he was 100% confident on how to correct and perfect my daughters smile. The office and staff are kind and organized. Office is always clean and there is never a long wait. I would never recommend anyone else.
in Staten Island, NY |
Super friendly and professional staff. Never a long wait. Great office very accommodating. Highly recommended.
in Staten Island, NY |
Great experience, doctor is excellent, professional staff, and clean office.
in Staten Island, NY |
I highly recommend dr Indelicato.. I was recommended by a friend and i am greatful i was. Our first visit was wonderful. He is the most caring, understanding orthodontist. You always feel welcomed when you enter his office. His staff is just as wonderful as he is, from the girls at the front desk to the girls who work side by side with the Dr. He did a fabulous job with my sons teeth. We still have some more time with the braces, but the outcome will be beautiful.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Sal and his staff are the most professional and kind people. The job that he has done for both my son and daughter is remarkable. Their teeth look marvelous. There is never a time that we were not greeted with smiles, many hello's and welcoming and encouraging words. They especially loved their cookie at the end of each visit. We will be eternally grateful for all Dr. Sal's done for us.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
An awesome doctor and an excellent human being. Dr Sal has an art of engaging with kids and making them super comfortable. We are extremely happy with him and his staff and whole heartedly recommend him for orthodontic needs.
in Staten Island, NY |
I am a physician and I know a good doctor when I see one. Dr Indelicato is a very good Orthodontist as well as a good person. My kids have been going to him for the last 2 years, and several of my patients see him too. Every one only has nice things to say about him and his staff. In this day and age where a doctor has to constantly walk on eggshells, I am proud to call him my Childrens Orthodontist as well as a fellow medical professional.
in Staten Island, NY |
My family and I have been patient's of Dr. Indelicato for many years. It's common knowledge that Dr. Indelicato is the Platinum Standard to go to for the best care for your family and friends to get braces. I would never recommend anyone better and more caring and honest. The office is the cleanest medical office I've every had the pleasure to see. All the ladies treat you with so much compassion and are truly are very knowledgeable.
in Staten Island, NY |
We have had the best experience with Dr. Indelicato and his staff. They are extremely professional, caring, compassionate and just overall wonderful.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Indelicato and his staff are so caring and wonderful. When we walked into his office they were so welcoming. They are so patient and answer all your questions. If we had an emergency and needed to see him, they always accommodated us. My daughter had several problems with her teeth and he spoke with and worked with her regular dentist to make sure her teeth came out perfect. His office is immaculate. We are so happy with Dr. Indelicato and his staff and I highly recommend him!!!
in Staten Island, NY |
I met Dr. Indelicato when i decided to get braces at 28 years old. My experience with him and his staff was always great! Since then i have brought my 3 boys to him for braces. Dr. Sal has always been extremely professional, friendly & honest as is his staff. The office is always immaculately clean and and my children have always enjoyed coming for their visits. I have recommended Dr. Sal to many people in the 23 years i have been coming to him & will continue to do so. He really is the best!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Indelicato's orthodontic care is the best around. My son feels so comfortable with him and his very competent staff. The office is so welcoming and clean, office hours are flexible and convienent. My oldest son's smile is beautiful, looking forward to seeing Dr Indelicato's work benefit my other two children. Our family highly recommends Dr Indelicato to anyone needing braces.
in Staten Island, NY |
The staff and Dr Indellicato are fantastic. I have had 3 children use this office and we are 100% satisfied.
in Staten Island, NY |
This guy absolutely sucks. He has no idea what he's doing. My teeth looked so much better before he put braces on them. He basically messed up my mouth. All he cares about is getting paid cus he's a greedy pathetic man. I highly recommend never going to this guy. He's just horrendous. (Would give 0/5 stars if you could)
WHY ANONYMOUS.I HAVE PRACTICED ON STATEN ISLAND FOR 25 YEARS AND MY STAFF AND I ALWAYS STRIVE FOR AN OPEN, FRIENDLY, RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIP AND VERY PERSONAL CARE.WITH GREAT PATIENT RELATIONS AND COOPERATION,WE HAVE CREATED THOUSANDS OF HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL AND SATISFIED SMILES. MY GOAL AND REWARD IS ALWAYS TO HAVE PATIENT AND PARENTS FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEIR CARE AND HAVE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.MONEY IS NEVER A PRIORITY. DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MY PATIENTS ARE TREATED TO THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT ALWAYS
in NJ |
I took my three children to Dr. Indelicato, and still do. I am so totally pleased with the results. He completely transformed their mouths into beautiful, jaw-dropping smiles that get complimented on the daily. Dr. Indelicato was kind, considerate, honest and courteous from the beginning to the end of our treatment. I highly recommend him and am so thankful for the work he has done on my children.
in Staten Island, NY |
I was very concerned with the look of my son's teeth, Dr. Indelicato came highly recommended. I was very impressed with his office and his staff. He made my son feel very comfortable and answered all my concerns, and explained everything thoroughly. The office setting had a very homey, family feel. Very nice experience considering I was in a dental office.
in New york |
This guy is terrible. Teeth looked much better before braces
Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD?

Visit Dr. Indelicato