Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD

Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

444 Huguenot Ave Staten Island, NY 10312 Get Directions

Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD is an dentist who practices in Staten Island, NY.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Indelicato's Experience

Visiting Dr. Indelicato

Dr. Indelicato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Indelicato to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Indelicato's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
Phenomenal change in my daughters smile! She cant stop smiling looking into the mirror. Now even more selfies flooding social media lol
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Indelicato & staff are very nice, office is beautiful & they treated both my daughters with kindness, you will be in excellent care
in Staten Island, NY |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Sal and his staff. We are very happy with the professionalism and service and the finished product. Everyone in the office is nice, friendly and accomidating. We highly recommend Dr. Sal and staff!!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr.Indelicato is simply the best. From the moment we walked into his office we knew that he was 100% confident on how to correct and perfect my daughters smile. The office and staff are kind and organized. Office is always clean and there is never a long wait. I would never recommend anyone else.
in Staten Island, NY |
Super friendly and professional staff. Never a long wait. Great office very accommodating. Highly recommended.
in Staten Island, NY |
Great experience, doctor is excellent, professional staff, and clean office.
in Staten Island, NY |
I highly recommend dr Indelicato.. I was recommended by a friend and i am greatful i was. Our first visit was wonderful. He is the most caring, understanding orthodontist. You always feel welcomed when you enter his office. His staff is just as wonderful as he is, from the girls at the front desk to the girls who work side by side with the Dr. He did a fabulous job with my sons teeth. We still have some more time with the braces, but the outcome will be beautiful.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Sal and his staff are the most professional and kind people. The job that he has done for both my son and daughter is remarkable. Their teeth look marvelous. There is never a time that we were not greeted with smiles, many hello's and welcoming and encouraging words. They especially loved their cookie at the end of each visit. We will be eternally grateful for all Dr. Sal's done for us.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
An awesome doctor and an excellent human being. Dr Sal has an art of engaging with kids and making them super comfortable. We are extremely happy with him and his staff and whole heartedly recommend him for orthodontic needs.
in Staten Island, NY |
I am a physician and I know a good doctor when I see one. Dr Indelicato is a very good Orthodontist as well as a good person. My kids have been going to him for the last 2 years, and several of my patients see him too. Every one only has nice things to say about him and his staff. In this day and age where a doctor has to constantly walk on eggshells, I am proud to call him my Childrens Orthodontist as well as a fellow medical professional.
in Staten Island, NY |
My family and I have been patient's of Dr. Indelicato for many years. It's common knowledge that Dr. Indelicato is the Platinum Standard to go to for the best care for your family and friends to get braces. I would never recommend anyone better and more caring and honest. The office is the cleanest medical office I've every had the pleasure to see. All the ladies treat you with so much compassion and are truly are very knowledgeable.
in Staten Island, NY |
We have had the best experience with Dr. Indelicato and his staff. They are extremely professional, caring, compassionate and just overall wonderful.
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Indelicato and his staff are so caring and wonderful. When we walked into his office they were so welcoming. They are so patient and answer all your questions. If we had an emergency and needed to see him, they always accommodated us. My daughter had several problems with her teeth and he spoke with and worked with her regular dentist to make sure her teeth came out perfect. His office is immaculate. We are so happy with Dr. Indelicato and his staff and I highly recommend him!!!
in Staten Island, NY |
I met Dr. Indelicato when i decided to get braces at 28 years old. My experience with him and his staff was always great! Since then i have brought my 3 boys to him for braces. Dr. Sal has always been extremely professional, friendly & honest as is his staff. The office is always immaculately clean and and my children have always enjoyed coming for their visits. I have recommended Dr. Sal to many people in the 23 years i have been coming to him & will continue to do so. He really is the best!
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Indelicato's orthodontic care is the best around. My son feels so comfortable with him and his very competent staff. The office is so welcoming and clean, office hours are flexible and convienent. My oldest son's smile is beautiful, looking forward to seeing Dr Indelicato's work benefit my other two children. Our family highly recommends Dr Indelicato to anyone needing braces.
in Staten Island, NY |
The staff and Dr Indellicato are fantastic. I have had 3 children use this office and we are 100% satisfied.
in Staten Island, NY |
This guy absolutely sucks. He has no idea what he's doing. My teeth looked so much better before he put braces on them. He basically messed up my mouth. All he cares about is getting paid cus he's a greedy pathetic man. I highly recommend never going to this guy. He's just horrendous. (Would give 0/5 stars if you could)
WHY ANONYMOUS.I HAVE PRACTICED ON STATEN ISLAND FOR 25 YEARS AND MY STAFF AND I ALWAYS STRIVE FOR AN OPEN, FRIENDLY, RESPECTFUL RELATIONSHIP AND VERY PERSONAL CARE.WITH GREAT PATIENT RELATIONS AND COOPERATION,WE HAVE CREATED THOUSANDS OF HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL AND SATISFIED SMILES. MY GOAL AND REWARD IS ALWAYS TO HAVE PATIENT AND PARENTS FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEIR CARE AND HAVE A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.MONEY IS NEVER A PRIORITY. DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MY PATIENTS ARE TREATED TO THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT ALWAYS
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr. Sal is the coolest Orthodontist!! I love his office. My teeth look super great. I tell all my friends to go to him. He really makes you feel comfortable and he is gentle.
in NJ |
I took my three children to Dr. Indelicato, and still do. I am so totally pleased with the results. He completely transformed their mouths into beautiful, jaw-dropping smiles that get complimented on the daily. Dr. Indelicato was kind, considerate, honest and courteous from the beginning to the end of our treatment. I highly recommend him and am so thankful for the work he has done on my children.
in Staten Island, NY |
I was very concerned with the look of my son's teeth, Dr. Indelicato came highly recommended. I was very impressed with his office and his staff. He made my son feel very comfortable and answered all my concerns, and explained everything thoroughly. The office setting had a very homey, family feel. Very nice experience considering I was in a dental office.
in New york |
This guy is terrible. Teeth looked much better before braces
Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Indelicato, DMD?

Compare Dr. Indelicato

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Indelicato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Indelicato does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Indelicato and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Advanced Education in General Dentistry
    University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Orthodontics
    University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Wagner College

Dr. Indelicato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Indelicato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Indelicato does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Indelicato and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.