Dr. Sal Zammitti, DMD

Dr. Sal Zammitti, DMD

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Sal Zammitti, DMD is a dentist who practices in Concord, NC. He is 52 years old.

Zammitti & Gidaly Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Zammitti

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Zammitti Great office staff and wonderful atmosphere?thank you for always doing a great job! - Shannon S.

"Dr. Zammitti and his staff understand that you have a choice of orthodontists. We want only the best for you and your family, and we've taken care of every detail, from our staff training and high-tech equipment, to the location of our office, so that your visits to us are as convenient, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. http://www.charlottebraces.com/"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crossbite
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Overbite

• MTM® No-Trace Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Retainers
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Zammitti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zammitti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zammitti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zammitti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zammitti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zammitti to family and friends
Dr. Zammitti's Performance
in Concord, NC |
We love Dr. Zammitti. My son went through braces with him and now my daughter is going through treatment. The office staff are so friendly. They have always accommodated our emergency situations as well. Their office waiting area is comfortable and we love the Starbuck's coffee and free wifi.
in Concord NC |
Both my children have been going to Dr. Zammitti, one is done the other has a few more months. We love the friendly staff and the hygienists, they always make the appointments quick and easy, and always tell you what they are doing. The flexibility with scheduling is a plus. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great experience.
in MATTHEWS |
Although at this time only our oldest child needs the braces, my other 4 kids love going with their sister to her visit! They enjoy the play room and I like the coffe. :) The staff is kind, patient and welcoming. They are very gentle with my daughter. Tammy, helped my daughter on our last visit, she was very patient with scheduling our next visit for when it works best for our busy family. Thank you and happy THANKSGIVING!
in Cornelius, NC |
Thanks to all the staff for fitting us in whenever needed. And getting us and and out as quickly as possible. The staff is always cheerful and knowledgeable. Very professional office.
in Concord, NC |
We had to wait over 30 min past our appointment time before we were called back and the front desk staff communication was lacking. Once we were back Dr. Zammitti and his assistant were great! She really took the time to answer questions and make sure that my son was comfortable.
in Concord |
Love Dr. Z, made my experience a good one. Staff is wonderful, Shandi and Sophie always put a smile on my face.
in Concord, NC |
Dr. Zammitti is an excellent orthodontist and the whole family uses their office! They always have a friendly atmosphere & the workers are always there to put a smile on your face! I highly recommend them for any if your Orthodonic needs.
in Charlotte, NC |
Great staff. Clean office. The waiting are is really comfortable. Most importantly things are quick. I was in and out within 30 minutes.
in Concord, NC |
Awesome office, great staff. They are always friendly and very helpful. I love coming to my appointments!!!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Z has stellar knowledge and training, offering the most current orthodontic advancements. He understands the related elements of function, health, and beauty. He is personable, professional, and efficient. For such a busy practice, the staff works together to ensure the patients are greeted immediately and cared for in a timely manner without sacrificing the personal, friendly attitude that truly means so much. I trust him fully with my orthodontic care and highly recommend him and his team!
in Concord, NC |
My teeth ruined and I was overcharged for this!!! I will NOT recommend this dr.
in Charlotte, NC |
I'm sooo happy that my braces are finally off. I have had them for three years. Dr. Zammitti did a great job taking care of me and my teeth. And I love his technician, Tara! She is very kind and careful.
in Gastonia NC |
Everyone has been very helpful since I started my treatment. They get me in when I need an emergency appointment. The business office, Lauren, helped me with a billing issue quickly. I have been very happy with the experience so far!
Have you seen Dr. Sal Zammitti, DMD?

Visit Dr. Zammitti