Dr. Saju George, DMD

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. George
12 Roszel Rd Princeton, NJ 08540

Dr. Saju George, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Princeton, NJ. He practices endodontics.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. George

4.4

82.75862068965517%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. George?
Dr. George's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saju George, DMD
Did unnecessary root canals and one he did left me with an infection. Called office and was told by receptionist it was normal. Now I went to a real endo and it needs an apico. I requested my notes and see he wrote it might need one but he NEVER mentioned to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Before relocating to Florida, I had terrible front tooth pain and wanted to be seen by the best endo quickly. Not only were they empathetic, they ensured to squeeze me in knowing I had pain on previous root canal. Dr. G stepped me thru everything and explained as he did a retreat. He was positive about my recovery and my follow up proved he was right. His office is great and not costly. Even though he knows I was moving, he gave me a copy of my report. Great customer service no pain, efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Unfortunately I have a great deal of experience in being sick and hence with Doc's & systems. Dr. George is one of the few I have been lucky enough to meet that are doing what they must be simply God given talent for. We find people every so often in life - who have a gift, a talent that far exceeds that of education/training. Along with the office/staff which is simply superior in all ways - spotless, organized, committed and getting it right and best for the patient. BRAVO!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
I had the opportunity to see Dr. George last year & it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I have had . I was definitely afraid when I arrived at his office but the fear soon went away. I kept seeing patients leave with a smile and finally I asked one patient " do you come here regularly & how is the dentist" , she responded and said this is my first time & he was great. I felt that way & more. I would definitely recommend him & I am looking to visiting him later this yr. Thank you Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
The absolute best. From office staff to Dr. George. I will never trust anyone else again to do a root canal on me. I barely felt a thing and he had me so relaxed...and I hate the dentist...more than childbirth! He explains everything as he is doing it and repeatedly asks if you are doing okay. He even asks if you need a note for work. I can’t say enough good things. I was able to get in the same day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Dr George and his staff were outstanding. I felt so comfortable and welcome the moment I walked in, everybody was so nice. Dr George was very thorough and knowledgeable. Fit me in right away when I needed a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Dr. George is very thorough and friendly. The only reason I am giving three star is because the staff does not inform the existing patient, when insurance company no longer covers them. No apologies. No refund for high out-of-network fee. Instead the staff blames patient for not checking insurance coverage before taking the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Dr. George and his entire staff were amazing. They saw me on the same day of my call understanding the pain I was experiencing. Dr. George was so patient and explained the entire process as it happened. He made me feel very safe and relaxed as did his nurse Susan. I would highly recommend Dr. George.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
I am a hygienist and my husband is a dentist. I have a tooth that had root canal therapy about eight years ago with a different endodontist. The tooth developed an abscess and I decided to seek an evaluation with Dr. George regarding whether or not it could be saved. Dr. George explained to me in detail, showing me all of the important criteria on the advanced 3D xray that he was able to take, what was exactly going on in my bone. He and his staff are very professional and cordial.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?
Dr. George is amazing specialist. He saved two of my teeth (on different occasions) that other dentists and specialists said I have to extract. Very professional, focused and pleasant dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saju George, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. George?

• Endodontics

Dr. George accepts

Dr. George accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas