Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Female

Dr. Asrar
4506 Williams Dr Georgetown, TX 78633

Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Georgetown, TX. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Asrar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Asrar

Dr. Asrar?
Dr. Asrar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS
I am seeing fast results as dr. Asrar works on my treatment plan of pulling the impacted tooth and correcting its position along with the other teeth. She listens and address my concerns. I think my teeth will turn out to be way better than before the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Dr. Asrar is quick and did a wonderful job on my teeth and my brothers teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
I recommend Dr Asrar to anyone looking to get Invisalign or braces my daughter just started treatment with her about 3 months ago I already noticed a huge difference first month and even now my Goodness it amazing me how her smile and confidence changed in the best of ways my little girl before was shy and embarrassed of her smile and now she can’t stop smiling she loves her braces and I tell anyone if you are looking to get treatment and straighten your teeth go with dr Asrar if I could give her 100 stars I would she is amazing and a perfectionist at what she does I love going to see how she is with my little girl she is so companionate and takes her time and very friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Dr. Saba Asrar did an amazing job fixing by open bite in just 13 months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Dr. Asrar, is AWESOME. I started my braces process in Feb of this year. I am already seeing great improvement in such a short period of time. Dr. Asrar cares about her patients and ist shows in her work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
I had a great experience ... I loved the Dr and the way she treated my daughter with such care and affection . The way she have worked with her braces is so good that the out come which we got is amazing. I’m glad that she was my daughter Dr. who helped giving my daughter a confident smile .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Dr. Asrar is a very compassionate ortho. She was very concern when I had an allergic reaction to my metal braces. She called several times to make sure I was ok and had the metal braces removed and placed them with the plastic braces. I am grateful to have a ortho who was concerned and very caring. She is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Orginally when I was younger I never really showed my teeth in pictures because I had "fangs". But after braces with dr asrar I finally have learned to like my smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
Dr. Asar is a great ortho. I wanted braces for quite a while and since the first consultation she has been really honest and has helped me decide what is best. I went in wanting to close my gap and she suggested to fix my bite which to me wasn’t a problem but as time passes I completely understand and see the changes in as little as 3 months. She initially said to me that my treatment would take about 9 months but last visit she said that my teeth are moving quickly and it may just be 6 months. Over all she knows what she is doing and does it quickly. She wants for patients to have their smile of their dreams as quickly as possible just like them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?
I’ve wanted to get braces for so long, I had no idea how to start or where, Dr. Asrar explained everything to me, and helped me get started, ive only had them for three months but i already see a huge difference in my teeth! So awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Saba Asrar, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Asrar?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Hindi

Dr. Asrar accepts

Dr. Asrar accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Asrar treats your condition or procedure