Dr. Ryan Tamburrino, DMD

Dr. Ryan Tamburrino, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Ryan Tamburrino, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Princeton Junction, NJ and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine in 2006 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

61 Princeton Hightstown Rd # 1

• DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Tamburrino

Dr. Tamburrino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tamburrino "For me, orthodontics is about more than just creating amazing smiles; it is about forming strong relationships and friendships with the patients, families, and dental colleagues. I want to ensure everyone enjoys their entire orthodontic experience as well as the beautiful and lasting result!" Education and experience I grew up in Pittsburgh, and my tinkering and technical interests during my early years led me to Duke University where I received degrees in Biomedical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science. As I also wanted to be involved in healthcare, I enrolled at the University of Pennsylvaniawhere I received my Doctorate of Dental Medicine and was Chief Resident while obtaining my specialty Certificate in Orthodontics. In addition to private practice, I am on faculty at the University of Pennsylvania in the Department of Orthodontics. I also lecture locally with various study groups, as well as internationally/nationally with the Complete Clinical Orthodontics (CCO) Course and Roth-Williams Center for Functional Occlusion. I strongly believe that it is important to teach and to help raise the standard of care for our community as well as for the entire profession, and thoroughly enjoy any opportunity to do so. In the office I have an interest in research and ensuring that I practice what I teach. I want to make sure that we are using the best and most effective methods to deliver the highest level of orthodontic care. At the office, this ideal is definitely being put to work! You will see that we are constantly improving and developing techniques to allow for better precision and improved orthodontic treatment. As a result, we are proud to have designed and submitted for United States patents on several of the devices we use every day. Outside the office Outside of practicing, teaching, and attending dental society meetings, I enjoy spending time with my wife, son, and our two crazy cats, Tomato and Basil. When I do have a couple minutes of free time, I have a passion for golf, model railroading, fitness, and "playing chef" in the kitchen.

2  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Tamburrino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tamburrino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tamburrino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tamburrino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tamburrino's Reviews