Dr. Ryan Schumacher, DMD

Dr. Ryan Schumacher, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Ryan Schumacher, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Indian Harbour Beach, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Schumacher Orthodontics

1901 S Patrick Dr

Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937

• Ameritas
  • Florida Blue
  • Florida Combined Life
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Standard Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Schumacher

Dr. Schumacher's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Schumacher "I thoroughly enjoy practicing orthodontics. I strongly believe I was meant to do this job. God has blessed me with many supportive family members, friends, and past experience, all of which make me and this practice what it is. As an orthodontist, I have the knowledge and skillset to change my patients’ lives. As a result of treatment, they are able to relax and smile with confidence as they meet new people, are in front of a camera, and laughing with friends and family. It is my desire that each patient feels good about themselves and has a healthy bite that lasts a lifetime. I love the relationships that form with my patients. I enjoy getting to know who they are and what makes them tick. Seeing a person go from being self-conscious about their smile at the beginning, then glowing with pride and excitement at the end of treatment, is my reward for coming to work. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Dual Bachelor degrees in Biology and Chemistry, Valparaiso University Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency, United States Air Force Masters in Biomedical Sciences and Orthodontic Specialty Certificate, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN Each year I complete many hours of continuing education, through conferences, study clubs, and online courses. My goal is to provide the highest level of personalized orthodontic treatment possible. Keeping at the leading-edge of advancements ensures my patients are receiving the best care. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Florida Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Brevard County Dental Society PERSONAL LIFE I was a middle child in a family of seven and grew up on a family farm in Illinois. It was there I learned that hard work pays off. Being part of a small community, I gained a lasting appreciation for caring for each other and looking out for your neighbor. I lived the phrase, “a community raises a child,” and apply that experience in caring for my patients. I strive to be a positive influence in each patient’s life. I now live within a couple miles of my office. I love the beach lifestyle and community, and am glad to be raising my family here. My wife and I have been married for more than 15 years and have been blessed with three amazing children. We enjoy our dog, Buster, who is definitely part of our family! When not working, I enjoy time with family and friends. I love being on the water: boating, paddle boarding, offshore fishing, and snorkeling. I appreciate local Florida art festivals, golf, tennis, sports, and the attractions in Orlando. I am an active member in our church and small group bible study. My wife and I support many local charities, but are most passionate about helping local children have more opportunities and better lives. "

This content was provided by Dr. Schumacher "Schumacher Orthodontics prides itself on providing exceptional orthodontic care to every patient. In our practice, you are not a number, but welcomed by name. We respect that you are an individual with custom tailored orthodontic treatment plans specific to your needs. We understand that your time is valuable and do our very best to seat you the moment you walk through our doors. We utilize the latest materials and techniques in orthodontic care today. You will love your new smile!"

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Spacing
  • Fused Mandibular Incisors
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

• Dual Bachelor Degrees In Biology & Chemistry, Valparaiso University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Doctorate of Dental Medicine, Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Advanced Education In General Dentistry Residency, United States Air Force
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Masters In Biomedical Sciences & Orthodontic Specialty Certificate, Mayo Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Schumacher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schumacher has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists, Member

371 total reviews

Dr. Schumacher's Performance

Dr. Schumacher Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We read each review that is submitted and are always looking for areas where we can improve. We want to make sure we are doing everything possible to make your experience at Schumacher Orthodontics the best! We really appreciate your feedback!

"