Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Molis

Burr Ridge Dental Associates

16W375 83rd St Burr Ridge, IL 60527

Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Burr Ridge, IL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Molis accepts

(630) 920-1990

Dr. Molis accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Molis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Molis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Molis

4.0

Dr. Molis?
Dr. Molis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS
Exceptional. Dr Molis helped me with crowns, a filling, a bite guard and whitening - all beautifully done. He's supported my brother recover from the loss of his front tooth after a mouth injury. Two other dentists worsened his condition, but Dr Molis resolved their mistakes, created a perfectly-matched crown, restored his alignment (with Invisalign). The patience, skill, kindness and sincere dedication to patient care at Molis Dental is unrivaled. I trust my smile with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
I'm very happy with both my Invisalign treatment (about halfway through) and also my dental work (two cavities.) Dr. Molis is friendly, competent and efficient. The staff keeps the ball rolling with appointments and back end work. I am more than pleased by the cleanliness of the very modern office as well as the state of the art equipment they utilize. Overall I recommend Dr. Molis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
I do not trust his orthodontic knowledge for Invisalign treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
Dr. Molis and his staff are all great! Couldn't be happier with the service him and his staff provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
Dr. Molis operates a truly first-class dental office! My teeth/smile and I have benefited from his extraordinary talents and professionalism. This office is wonderful, and his staff is outstanding. Modern decor and equipment, casual, down-to-earth dentist and staff with flexible appointment times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
After paying nearly $400 for dental work up front plus my insurance coverage I have found out years later that I've been sent to collections. I was told that they only provide estimates for work, and what I paid up front was not towards an actual quote for work. Pretty standard stuff done, just cavities, which is questionable anyway as I'd never had a cavity until I saw him. Another dentist commented that Dr. Molis may be a bit more aggressive in cavity treatment, and did more work than was nece
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
I couldn't be happier! Everything about my experience at Molis Dental was pleasurable. I was so impressed with how quickly they got me in and their late hours couldn't be more accommodating. When I arrived I was greeted by a very friendly front office staff member. The office was more then appealing with an unbelievable decor. Modern doesn't even describe how wonderful the office looked. On this visit I got a cleaning and x-rays. The hygienist was very knowledgeable and professional. She exp
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
I'm so grateful that I found such a wonderful office like Dr. Molis's office. He and his staff were very accommodating with me schedule. The best part of the office was they got to get to know me and because of that I don't feel like a patient. They are very knowledgeable, honest, and straightforward and I couldn't ask for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
So very happy I found Molis Dental- Dr Ryan Molis and his staff are awesome! So, let me start from the beginning.. when I was younger I ended up needing a root canal and crown. Now, I wasn't happy with the way the crown looked and about 3 years ago I started getting a throbbing pain around that same tooth... it was terrible! So after awhile I finally got enough guts to let another dentist fix the mistakes that my previous dentist had made.. which is where Dr Ryan and his staff come in at.. Dr R
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
Absolutely love Dr. Ryan Molis and all of his staff. I see him at his South Holland location and have recommended him to all my friends and family. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure that you leave his office comfortable with the procedures you are having done. I have completed Invisalign treatment with Dr. Molis and I love my new smile. Thanks Dr. Molis and staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?
Dr. Ryan and his staff are the BEST. I have had some bad dentists in the past, where I was told I needed work that I really did not need. Not here, Dr. Ryan is honest and trustworthy. I have never had to wait when arriving for my appointment. If you're looking for a great dental office, this is it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Molis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Molis?