Dr. Ryan Gens, DDS

Dr. Ryan Gens, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ryan Gens, DDS is a dentist who practices in Arnold, MD.

1298 Bay Dale Dr Ste 206

Arnold, MD 21012

Learn about Dr. Gens

This content was provided by Dr. Gens "Quality care with comfort and kindness."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Gens is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gens has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gens has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gens to family and friends
Dr. Gens' Performance
in Baltimore, MD |
My first appointment was awesome, and I don't think awesome quite describes my appointment! He was very patient and attentive to my concerns for my dental hygiene/experience! Never had a dentist ask me about myself and/or any concerns I had about my teeth! He explained my plan and my exam in "layman's terms", and accepted the input I had towards my plan. He totally exceeded my exceptions and more! In addition, the office staff were friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend this office!
in Randallstown, MD |
I was new to this office. Walked in to ask some questions about my wisdom teeth. Dr. Gens answered all my questions. This office was very courteous, and helpful. As nervous as i was Dr. Gens ensured ill be ok. He even called me that night to make sure I was ok. I would recommend Dr. Gens to all my friends. Dr. Gens is very knowledgeable and his bedside manners are impeccable. Thank you Dr. Gens and staff.
in Catonsville, MD |
My wife and I both love this place. All of the folks, from the doctors to the front office staff are friendly, courteous, and very professional. Dr. Gens recently worked with me on a number of cavities and a crown. When the crown came back the first time and didn't fit, he made sure to make that right and the 2nd one came back from the vendor perfect. Dr. Gens is going to be a perfectionist, and get everything right. If you are interested in a great office, this is the right place.
in Ellicott City, MD |
I'm so grateful for Dr. Gens and his assistant Bridget for taking such good care of me (and my tooth) on 3/7/16. I began having moderate tooth pain on a Friday evening and by Sunday I was miserable. I visited Dr. Gens on Monday morning and was given the news - a root canal was needed. As this was my first root canal, Dr. Gens explained the procedure in detail, answered all of my many questions, and made me feel comfortable as possible during the procedure. I was out in 90 mins. Thanks Dr. Gens!
in Ellicott City, MD |
Starting with a cracked aching tooth on Monday to sitting in the dentist chair on Tuesday morning pain free. My stress was relived by the staff before I even was seen by Dr. Gens.
in Windsor Mill, MD |
Dr.Gens has really great bedside manner. He's patient, he makes his patients feel comfortable, displays compassion and care and works with integrity. He?s very knowledgeable and he?s able to effectively communicate the status of your oral health. If I had to recommend a dentist to anyone, it would definitely be Dr. Gens because he truly cares about his patients' health and well being. He went out of his way to help me with an emergency over the christmas holiday. How many dentists would do that?
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Gens, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gens?