Dr. Ryan Francois, DDS

Practices Pediatric Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 31 reviews.
Author:
My kids absolutely love Dr. Francois! He makes their dental experience so enjoyable. He takes the time to explain everything that was done during their visit, He is extremely attentive and caring.
Author:
He was beyond great with my daughter! Will always be back!
Author:
I felt very comfortable talking my kid to see Dr. Francois, very kind staff and he is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
Author:
The entire office did a wonderful job with my special needs son.
Author:
Dr. Francois is always excellent with our two kids. Going to the dentist is never a hassle like I remember as a kid.
Author:
Super patient with our child with oral oversion. She doesn’t let anyone touch her mouth but they were able to check all of them, count them, and were even able to get some fluoride on her teeth! Super knowledgeable, and not just about dentistry but her other medical situations. Highly recommend!
Author:
We always have a good experience with Dr. Francois and today was no exception. He does a really good job of making the visit fun and being patient with my toddlers.
Author:
Perfect for my three kids! So personable.
Author:
We first met Dr. Francois at his last practice and were sad to hear he had left and saw an add for his new office and immediately switched! He’s great with my kids and his staff is so caring and nice!!!
Author:
Absolutely wonderful facility and staff! Couldn’t have asked for better people to keep us on the straight and narrow with our 3yo and 1yo. Both my kids were cavity free. Our 1yo needs some additional gum attention. Doctor talked to us about what we need to do and if it doesn’t work, we will figure out a new game plan. Thanks for being so great with our kiddos.
Author:
Dr Francois is welcoming, competent and professional. He put my son at immediate ease. Chase remained at ease throughout the procedure because the care was of the highest quality. In addition, Dr. Francois called to check on Chase on the evening of the procedure. What an added touch! All staff were welcoming from the moment we arrived to our later request for an itemized statement for our insurance provider. High quality and a personal touch! We highly recommend them.
Author:
They did an excellent job with our 1 year old daughter and exceeded our expectations.
Author:
I took my son who is almost 4 for the first time today. We were both a little nervous but we were immediately put to ease by everyone in the office! They were very patient and focused so much on how to help keep him calm by explaining everything first and letting him feel everything! I was very impressed on all levels! We will definitely be going back!
Author:
It was two year olds first cleaning and Dr. Francois kept him very calm through out the appointment. Everyone at the office was great and very personable with children. The entire office is geared toward the successful treat meant and happiness of the patients and it comes across. Great place, if I lived closer I would bring my children here every time.
Author:
The pediatric dental office is excellent along with the staff would recommended this clinic to friends and family members.
Author:
Dr. Francois is very timely and patience. A dental tooth extraction was a positive experience for my child.
Author:
He is caring explains evering needed. I will NOT be changing providers
Author:
He is so amazing and caring with my kids! I am so happy I found him for all my kids dental needs! I would highly recommend him!
Author:
We had a great experience with Dr. Francois and everyone at the practice. The staff was friendly and Dr. Francois was informative and great with my son. Glad to have found a great pediatric dentist!
Author:
Mtn son has some pretty bad anxiety issues. Dr. Francois and his team were so patient with him. Hey really made the experience a positive one for him and me. Couldn’t be happier with this office!
Author:
Warm and caring staff. Dr. Francois is very knowledgeable about my child with special dental needs and is enthusiastic about helping us every step of the way. I highly recommend this practice.