Dr. Ryan Etue, DMD

Dr. Ryan Etue, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ryan Etue, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Edmonds, WA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University in 2005 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

8129 Lake Ballinger Way Unit 101

• Guardian
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Etue

Dr. Etue's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Etue "Dear Friend, I am a dentist, but like everyone else, my teeth need regular care to preserve them and to make them as attractive as possible. So, just like everyone else, I go the dentist to receive many of the procedures I deliver to my own patients. When I sat down to write goals for my practice, it occurred to me that the kind of dentistry I want to give to my patients was exactly the kind of dentistry I wanted to receive. And I can assure you, that I would hold my dentist to some pretty high standards. I would want my dentist to see me as an individual, to know me personally and not merely treat me as a chart number or just the next patient. I would want my dentist to foster this relationship by knowing what is important to me and respecting me as a person. And, I wouldn't want to be taken for granted, even years into our relationship. Although, I am probably as brave as the next person, I'd prefer, naturally, not to experience discomfort during my dental visit. I would want my dentist to have genuine concern for my comfort before, during, and after my treatment. I would want my dentist to have a thoroughly mattered pain free dental techniques and the ability to provide sedation when I ask. Maybe I am spoiled, but I get annoyed if I have to do too much waiting. I d much prefer if my dentist and staff were ready for when I arrived and would really like it if I were the only patient, so the doctor and staff could give me their full attention. I'm a stickler for quality, and these teeth are the only ones I'll ever have. I would choose a dentist who could provide me with the highest level of care, which is what I feel I deserve. I would appreciate someone who is painstakingly accurate in all the details of my treatment. So, what I want as a dental patient is what I hope you want, because the result of this kind of treatment is my true goal: optimal dental health and appearance. If you would like this kind of care, I would be happy to be your dentist. Sincerely Dr Ryan Etue , DMD"

This content was provided by Dr. Etue "Dr Ryan Etue DMD is an Edmonds, WA dentist that is competent in all phases of dentistry including general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. Dr Etue possesses

extensive experience in oral surgery and sedation. He has been in private practice in the Northwest since 2005.

Dr Etue attended Michigan State University for his undergraduate studies, obtaining a BS in Human Physiology and a Minor in Chemistry. He then went on to obtain his dental training at Nova Southeastern College of Dental Medicine in Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Upon graduation, Dr Etue relocated to the beautiful Pacific Northwest to begin his career in dentistry and open his Edmonds dental practice.After finishing his dental training, Dr Etue began his post doctoral training in intravenous sedation and extensive training in oral surgery. He went on to complete a mini residency in implant surgery and received a certificate in sinus augmentation in conjunction with the University of Las Vegas hospital. His anesthesia and sedation training is through the Oregon Academy of Dentistry in association with Oregon Health Science University. After obtaining his license of intravenous sedation, Dr Etue earned a certificate in Advanced Airway Management from the Solis Surgical Center in Los Angeles, California."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Michigan State University
  • Sleep Dentistry Of Portland
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • None
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Etue has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Etue has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etue's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etue to family and friends

Dr. Etue's Performance

Dr. Etue Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback, I appreciate it

"

I had extreme anxiety about going into the dentist's office, let alone oral surgery. Dr. Etue was very understanding and did everything he could to make me comfortable and explain to me everything that was happening. He is very gentle and caring and made me feel like he is a friend. He has done a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Etue is an extrodinary dentist he did a fabulous job on my mouth I have a great smile again and he worked with me on payments. Now my whole family only goes to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option