Dr. Ryan Estes, DMD

Dr. Ryan Estes, DMD

Periodontics  |
Dr. Ryan Estes, DMD is a dentist who practices in Florence, KY. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

6909 Burlington Pike # B

Florence, KY 41042

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Estes

This content was provided by Dr. Estes "Our vision is to be the periodontal specialty practice with the highest standard of care in our community. Utilizing the most current knowledge and technology, we inspire our patients to learn and actively participate in their quest for long term oral health.

In collaboration with our professional dental community, we develop options for our patients to be treated in a caring, friendly, and non-judgmental environment leading to optimal outcomes.

Our team constantly learns, evolves, and improves to support our high standards and foster a positive, happy experience for all.

Joy comes from fulfilling our patients' dental goals by achieving excellent long term results. "

• Periodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Transylvania University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Diplomate Of The American Board Of Periodontology
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Estes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Estes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Estes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Estes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estes to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Estes Says:

We provide diagnosis and information in a caring and compassionate way and help patients achieve oral health goals with the least invasive but effective methods. Our team undergoes ongoing training to improve communication and effectiveness in helping our patients achieve there oral health goals.

Dr. Estes' Performance
in Florence, KY |
I called Dr. Estes office for a rather urgent matter. The always courteous and professional office staff got me in for an appt very quickly. Dr. Estes was knowledgeable, kind, considerate and gentle. He explained all of my options, answered all of my questions, and together we came up with a treatment plan. He followed up with me after my procedure and always takes the time to make sure I understand and answer all of my questions. He is a top notch physician with a top notch staff,
in Florence, KY |
I had a great gum graft experience with Dr Estes. I am a 38 year old male, and I had a lower front tooth that needed a gum graft as the gum was basically gone. I expected the surgery to be bad, and it was the exact opposite. Dr. Estes is very knowledgable, patient, thorough, and attentive. He was always very patient in answering all of my nit picky questions, and was very helpful in explaining things during the surgery. His office staff is also very nice and helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Estes, DMD?
Are you Dr. Estes?