Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD

Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·

Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Medford, MA and has been practicing for 15 years. He practices cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry

80 High St

Medford, MA 02155

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Clancy treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Ryan M. Clancy has been practicing cosmetic dentistry for over 18 years.
Dr. Clancy continues to develop his practices and amenities to increase your comfort during your appointment. We also exceed the highest standards of sterilizati...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Laser Dentistry

Academy Of General Dentistry
LVI Global Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
Pierre Fauchard Academy
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, D. M. D.
2004

2.4193548387096775%

Dr. Clancy?
Dr. Clancy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD
Very professional, but like family! Debbie is a great hygienist & Dr. Clancy explains all your options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
This is the place to get your smile back FAST !! Quick and precise crowns, relief from TMJ, ect.. And Michelle makes it all go so smoothly and fun!! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Clancy and his staff. They’re level of professionalism and personal care has far exceeded any other dental office I have been to over the years. Debbie has been my dental hygienist since I became a patient and she always makes me feel at ease and listens to all concerns and answers all my questions!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
This office is amazing. The dentist and his staff provide great service. I usually see Debbie as my Hygienist she is always very friendly and does an amazing job cleaning my teeth. I would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Dr. Clancy and his staff go out of their way to provide Excellent service. The technology in the office is impressive and I always feel my treatment is clearly explained. Leslie is the Hygienist I normally see and she is fantastic. Super Friendly and we always have so many laughs. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I had an exam, cleaning, xrays and a crown on my last visit. Every service I received was top notch. Leslie is the most thorough hygienist I have ever seen. Dr. Clancy is excellent. Considerate, professional and very patient. My crown was made in house which is a huge benefit. Same day service and such a time saver. Vicki was assisting and worked hard to make me comfortable the entire visit. Can’t say enough about this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Very nice and clean office. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. I usually see Debbie for my cleanings who is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I was always very nervous about going to the dentist. I have complicated treatment needed as well. This place made me feel very comfortable & confident tho. Dr.Clancy is an amazing doctor & Michelle helped make me feel at ease during the whole process. Highly recommend Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I cant emphasize how happy I am with Dr Clancy and his staff. I recently had a great amount of dental procedures done. I never felt any pain before or after. The entire staff is knowledgeable. The office is always clean. Danielle is usually my hygienist and is extremely comprehensive and nice. I always tell my friends and family about Dr Clancy’s office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Love this office!! Dr.Clancy is not only very patient but my veneers came out amazing. I get so many compliments on my new smile! I also love seeing Debbie and chatting with her at my 6 month cleanings!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I have severe dental anxiety! Last week Dr. Clancy did a root canal and I felt absolutely nothing. He and his team are outstanding. Danielle is my hygienist and I always look forward for my cleanings. I highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Love all of the staff & technology. Vici is so helpful navigating the confusing insurance world! Would highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Very happy with office everyone is very nice. Debbie did my cleaning and did a great job. I have started treatment for TMJ discomfort and have already had some positive results in such a short time. Would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Great office! Always on time and friendly! Always feel great after seeing Debbie.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Today I had a great visit at Dr Clancy’s office with Danielle. He has such an amazing team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Dr Clancy has been my dentist since he took over the practice from Dr. Lentine. Unfortunately, I've had a recent streak of needing considerable work done in a short period of time. Throughout the years, Dr Clancy has always been very thorough, professional and highly experienced. He's resolved all my dental problems with a focus on my comfort. I trust him and his advice without reservation. Lastly, his staff is wonderful. All the ladies are pleasant, professional and friendly. The most recent being Michelle. For all these reasons, I am very satisfied with his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Clancy’s for many years and I just had some veneers done and I could not be happier with the results. Leslie is the Hygienist I normally see and she is fantastic. The entire staff is so pleasant and friendly the service and the quality is top notch wouldn’t go to any other dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
Dr. Clancy and his staff came through again and made me feel special. I had another dental issue, and sent an email on Friday. Although the office was closed, Leslie responded, and made an appointment first thing Monday morning. I was evaluated yesterday by Dr. Clancy, who was assisted by Michelle. It was determined that the tooth had to be pulled, and amazingly an appointment was scheduled for the very next morning. I don't know any other office that has such service! Dr. Clancy expertly removed the tooth, with the assistance of Kathleen. As they always do, throughout the procedure, Dr. Clancy and Kat always make sure I am comfortable. I was scheduled for a two hour appointment, but was finished 45 minutes early. Thank you again for your excellent care. Also, thank you Vici for the shake and ice packs!
Anonymous, Thank you for sharing your experience...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I have been suffering from TMJ my whole life. No one knew how to treat my pain until I found Dr. Clancy. Leslie was the Hygienist I saw during my first visit. She and Dr. Clancy thoroughly explained all of my treatment options. I am currently undergoing treatment and I already feel so much better. So happy I found Dr. Clancy. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Clancy, DMD?
I have a severe dental fear! Danielle my hygienist recommended I try this all natural calming system Nu Calm. It was a combination of music with a lotion kinda of hard to explain but it was amazing! I am so glad I choose a dental office that invest in new technology that benefits the patient. Highly recommend this office!
Anonymous, Thank you so much for taking the time...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clancy?

Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry