Dr. Ryan Clancy MAGD, DMD

Dr. Ryan Clancy MAGD, DMD

Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Male

Medford, Massachusetts cosmetic dentist Dr. Ryan Clancy joined Dr. Lentine at Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry after serving eight years in the United States Army. During that time, Dr. Clancy spent time in northern and western Iraq on a forward mobile surgical dental team where he provided frontline care to United States soldiers, coalition forces, government contractors, and local Iraqi civilians. Dr. Clancy first knew he wanted to practice cosmetic and general dentistry while still in junior high, and has returned to the home of his mother and maternal grandmother to provide our community with exceptional general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and neuromuscular dentistry solutions. Dr. Clancy takes great pride in changing lives through pain-reduction and smile improvements enhancing his patients' self esteem, and feels privileged to help men and women in our area reach their healthcare and aesthetic goals. Dr. Clancy and his wife Jessica have four children, Nathaniel, Victoria, Benjamin and Isabella. In his free time, Dr. Clancy enjoys skiing, golfing, traveling, following Boston's amazing sports teams, and spending time with his family. Invisalign Premier Provider To schedule a consultation with experienced Medford, Massachusetts dentist Dr. Clancy, please contact Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry today.

Cosmetic & Esthetic Dentistry

80 High St

Medford, MA 02155

Learn about Dr. Clancy MAGD

Video

This content was provided by Dr. Clancy MAGD "Dr. Ryan M. Clancy has been practicing cosmetic dentistry for over 10 years in Medford, Massachusetts.

Dr. Clancy continues to develop his practices and amenities to increase your comfort during your appointment. We also exceed the highest standards of sterilization and safety as set by the CDC and ADA. And, to reduce our impact on the environment, we practice green dentistry.

We provide comprehensive dentistry to people living in Boston, Medford, Cambridge, Winchester, Somerville and the surrounding areas of Massachusetts"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Saint Michael's College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine, D. M. D.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Us Army
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
  • Lvi Global Advanced Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Pierre Fauchard Academy
  • Master, Academy Of General Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Clancy MAGD has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clancy MAGD has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clancy MAGD to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Clancy MAGD's Performance
Hampton, NH |
I recently had to have a root canal done at Dr. Clancy's office. I was pleasantly surprised because usually when you think of a root canal you associate it with a dreadful painful experience but Michelle & Dr. Clancy made it the opposite of that. I am a very anxious patient but Michelle & Dr. Clancy made sure that I was comfortable through the entire procedure and constantly asked if I was doing okay. They truly care about their patient experience &I'm happy to say that it was not painful at all
Lynnfield |
Dr Clancy is the most professional dentist I have ever been treated by. He is so thorough and always takes so much time to explain what needs to be done in my mouth. Most important to me is that he has such wonderful credentials. He has all of the latest dental equipment and treatments available at his dental office. All of his staff are very attentive and knowledgeable. Dr Clancy is also very gentle and makes sure I am always comfortable . I highly recommend Dr. Clancy as a dentist!!!
in Reading, MA |
Still 5 stars after almosr 8 years! I had a root canal done 2 days ago. It took about 2.5 hours from start to finish and I was eating an hour later. No Tylenol or anything was needed afterwards and the crown looks and feels perfect. The entire staff is great and it's always a pleasure to talk to Dr Clancy and Vici, the dental assistant, throughout procedures... unless I fall asleep while they are working! I always feel So friendly and so professional. A+ every time.
Woburn, MA |
Dr. Clancy and his staff were extremely professional, polite, and courteous as usual. I have been a patient for quite some time, and would recommend him to everyone I know. In fact I have. Any procedure I have had in the time I've been a patient, Dr. Clancy has always explained everything in detail so that I know exactly how and what is being performed. I highly recommend Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry to anyone who is not confident in there current dentist or are just looking for an upgrade.
Malden, MA |
Dr. Clancy is an excellent dentist. He patiently explains all the details of what work needs to be done to keep his well-informed patients smiling. Dr. Clancy is also surrounded by a friendly and knowledge staff such as Vicki, Missy, and others that are second to none in customer service.
I would recommend Dr. Clancy and Dr. Martins to anyone. Both are extremely professional, polite, and go out of their way to fully explain every detail of the procedure that you are having. Both always have a plan for you going forward and I feel extremely comfortable with the care that both Dr. Clancy and Dr. Martins provide as well as their entire staff.
in Burlington, MA |
I have had months of work on my teeth this year & it is still going on. Dr. Clancy & staff have gone above & beyond to make me feel comfortable upon all my visits. Dr. Clancy is wonderful in explaining the how & why of procedures he will be working on with me. The staff is reassuring on all my visits what to expect on these procedures & the time involved. I have had a wonderful experience working with the entire group. I would highly recommend Dr. Clancy MAGD. Thank you.
in Medford, MA |
Professional and courteous. Best experience i have ever had at the dentist. State of the art technology, great customer service. Recommend highly!
in Marlborough, MA |
I ave been a patient of Dr. Clancy's for many years, and actually travel a fair distance (1 hr. +/-) because I know the level of care and detail that he and his team take every time I visit. I really appreciate the effort that they make to stay up-to-date with technologies such as the Cerec - which means that I can get procedures like a root canal wit a crown done in 1 visit. I also recently had dome surgery done by Dr. Martins who was truly caring and thorough. I highly recommend this team.
in Melrose MA |
Excellent as always!
Portsmouth, NH |
Clean professional office combined with outstanding staff
in Winchester, MA |
Dr. Clancy and his staff are professional and caring. They are always on time for my appointments. Their attention to detail is outstanding. I recommend this office to everyone!!
in Peabody, MA |
Dr Clancy is the best!! His staff is always so friendly! The office is always so clean. I have never been big on going to the dentist but dr Clancy and his staff are awesome so I never mind going!! Highly recommend Dr Clancy !
Somerville, MA |
My wife was violently ill with profuse vomiting the night before her cleaning appt. First thing in the morning she called to re-schedule her mid afternoon appt. Receptionist was rude and advised my wife that's why our dental staff wear masks and eye protection. My wife decided it would not be a good idea to go to her appt due to her illness. 1 year later April 2016 we receive bill in mail for $58.00 for missed appt. After several phone calls and follow up e-mails to Dr. Clancy to again explain
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Clancy MAGD, DMD?

Visit Dr. Clancy MAGD