Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Baxter

Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Rapid City, SD. He graduated from Midwestern University-College Of Dental Medicine Illinois and practices dentistry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Baxter accepts

Dr. Baxter accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

I seek to provide comprehensive care, while understand when to involve my team of specialist to provide the highest standard of care. I practice modern techniques and use the best materials of today. My goal is to constantly stay up to date with dental research and improvements.

Prefellow Agd

4.4

Dr. Baxter?
Dr. Baxter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD
Dr. Baxter was amazing..He was very proffesional,careful and gentle with my mouth and very quick..I felt very comfortable with him and very happy with the outcome of my smile:)I highly suggest him if your "afraid of the dentist" haha He's great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr. Baxter communicated with me every step of the way throughout my procedures and exams, making sure I was comfortable and not in too much pain. He is very trustworthy and I feel very comfortable with him working in such a sensitive part of my body. Dr. Baxter is a natural leader and can handle situations in a welcoming atmosphere making patients never feel rushed or uncomfortable. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
I had a tooth break out over a year ago while at work. Because of my fear of the dentist I let it go until it became abcessed. A friend of mine referred me to Dr Baxter. I have never in my life had a good experience at the dentist until I was in Dr. Baxter’s chair. He was accommodating of my anxiety from being there and made it an amazing experience. He was able to pull the abcessed root out with ease (which other dentists said wasn’t possible). I am now ready to fix my other problems! A++++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr. Baxter is an amazing dentist! I went in for a filling and he was able to do that as well as find time to get out a nasty wisdom tooth (and it was relatively pain free!). Very kind and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Very few people in this town accept Medicaid and he is willing in order to take on the less fortunate and mentally disordered. I saw Dr. Baxter a few weeks ago and he was my favorite dentist. I appreciate how hands on and proactive he is. I haven’t had that thorough of an exam ever. He really cared and learned everything about my medical history and taught me how that relates to my life now and in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr. Baxter was direct and to the point{pun intended}. Met him for the first time today will looking forward to his excellent services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr. Baxter is our dental hero!!!! My son broke his front tooth and I was a frantic mother looking for help! Dr. Baxter explained the course of treatment, est. times, and what to possibly expect and look for.... He was so through and kind... My son came out looking and was joking with Dr. Baxter and the staff, something we haven't experienced with dental visits and especially this trauma! I would and will HIGHLY recommend Dr. Baxter!! Thanks so much!!! Relieved Mom
I am so glad I was able to help in such a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
He is by far my favorite dentist. I'm very picky when it comes to my mouth and he does a very good job fixing everything the way that I want it. he is proud of his work. he takes his time and does everything correctly becauae he believes it should last for years! She is great at explaining everything so that you can understand it. I give him 10 outa 10!!
Thank you so much for the feedback! Makes me feel...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr. Baxter was very professional and did an excellent job on my surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Baxter to all my family and friends. Thanks for everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
My dentist appointment on Aug. 2nd with Dr. Ryan Baxter went very well. He is easy to talk to and listened to my questions. He explained what he would be doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Truly the first painless dentist I've met in more than 50 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?
Dr Baxter is a very competent young dentist that did an exceptional job of turning a "not so good" dental situation into the best outcome for me. He took his time, which was much appreciated, rather than hurrying through & causing a possible crisis because the schedule changed. He will go far caring about patients with the knowledge & skills to go with that package.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Baxter, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baxter?

• Sat: 8:00am - 5:00pm