Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS

Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1985 and practices dentistry.

6000 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 109

Orlando, FL 32819

• Ambetter
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Vergara

This content was provided by Dr. Vergara "World Class Smiles! When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve."

1  Practice Areas

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • International Association For Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Vergara has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vergara has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vergara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vergara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vergara's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vergara to family and friends

Dr. Vergara's Performance

Dr Ruth Vergara and her team very professional people . "It was my first time going to the Dentist in a very long time, the dental team made me feel very at ease when I was there. I will be going back and would refer anyone who ask about a dentist."
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The worst dental experience of my life. Went in for a filling. This dentist drill into my gum and then told me I need 2 root canals and 2 crowns. When I questioned her she got upset and tell me she does not have all day to deal with me she as other patients to see. She left me angry telling me I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
While Dr. Vergara and her staff are friendly I definitely felt like I was being scammed. On my first visit she told me I had 10 cavities, none of whichwere big enough to see on an x-ray. She drafted a $1200 treatment plan (out of pocket after insurance deductions). The cleaning was performed using...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very good, everyone is so nice and helpful. Great atmosphere
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Vergada is the best dentist in town. I have been coming for years. Her staff is caring, warm, and compassionate. Dr. Vergada truly cares about her patients. You can always expect the best service once you walk thru the doors. If you are looking for a new dentist, I can recommend her with 100%...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0