Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Vergara

Universal Dental Professional Limited Liability Company

6000 Turkey Lake Rd Ste 109 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from New York University School Of Medicine in 1985 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Vergara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vergara

3.9

Dr. Vergara?
Dr. Vergara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS
Dr Vergara and her staff was very helpful . While I was on vacation on Orlando and start having a terrible pain .!! Very nice dental practice and dr was very gentle. I really recommend her to any body .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
Dr Ruth Vergara and her team very professional people . "It was my first time going to the Dentist in a very long time, the dental team made me feel very at ease when I was there. I will be going back and would refer anyone who ask about a dentist."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
The worst dental experience of my life. Went in for a filling. This dentist drill into my gum and then told me I need 2 root canals and 2 crowns. When I questioned her she got upset and tell me she does not have all day to deal with me she as other patients to see. She left me angry telling me I don't trust her, and without covering the holes she drilled into my teeth an her assistant had to finish my services. DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST. THIS WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU WILL MAKE.
We are sorry for your bad experencie but we dont...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
While Dr. Vergara and her staff are friendly I definitely felt like I was being scammed. On my first visit she told me I had 10 cavities, none of whichwere big enough to see on an x-ray. She drafted a $1200 treatment plan (out of pocket after insurance deductions). The cleaning was performed using only a water pick so my teeth didn't feel clean. 6 months later went to a new dentist who confirmed that I have zero cavities, not 10 as claimed by Dr. Vergara. I had a hard time getting my x-ray copy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
Very good, everyone is so nice and helpful. Great atmosphere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
Dr. Vergada is the best dentist in town. I have been coming for years. Her staff is caring, warm, and compassionate. Dr. Vergada truly cares about her patients. You can always expect the best service once you walk thru the doors. If you are looking for a new dentist, I can recommend her with 100% confidence. You won't regret making the switch!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
I've never had a Woman Dentist before, and it was actually my best expierence I've ever had. I've been searching for a great dentist for quite sometime now.It's really hard finding a great dental family when there are soooo many not so good ones, but I have finally found my dental family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?
Bad. Manager and Dentist very rude. Said I was crazy because she couldn't talk good english. Nor can her assistant. Very Unprofessional. I would never refer her to anyone Also showing other patients ex rays and infomation to another patient. Unreal how unprofessional the office is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruth Vergara, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vergara?

World Class Smiles! When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

2009
International Association For Orthodontics
1985
New York University School Of Medicine
2009
1985

Dr. Vergara accepts

Dr. Vergara accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Vergara treats your condition or procedure