Dentistry  |
Dr. Ruth Bailey, DDS
Dr. Ruth Bailey, DDS is a dentist who practices in Knoxville, TN. She is 61 years old.

6001 Walden Dr Ste 1

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Bailey is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bailey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
Dr. Bailey's Performance
in Knoxville |
Dr. Bailey and her staff provide their patients with a rare balance of friendliness, empathy and the highest levels of professional competency. Makes "going to see your dentist" something to look forward to. Well done!
Lenoir City, TN |
Excellent Dentist who is very caring and patient
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Bailey is the best! I wouldn't consider anyone else. She is caring and very attentive to her patients needs. Thanks Dr. Bailey!
Maryville, TN |
I have been Dr Bailey's patient for over 20 years and with good reason; I have never received less than excellent care at her practice. From check in to check out, every single person with whom I have interacted has been professional, caring, efficient, and highly trained. Dr. Bailey herself is extremely knowledgeable and skilled with respect to all aspects of dentistry and is a perfectionist in her work. Also, she keeps up with the latest advances in order to provide state of the art care.
in Knoxville, TN |
I would and DO recommend Dr. Bailey to friends and family every chance I get. She is an exceptional dentist with an outstanding, professional crew of staff! Everyone is always so friendly and helpful.
Knoxville, TN |
Excellent and professional dentist, with a wonderful caring personality! Staff is very caring and helpful, too. Highly recommend this practice!
Corryton, TN |
Minimal wait, great Dentist, takes time to discuss your issues. Definitely would recommend.
in Knoxville, TN |
Have been my dental care providers for over a decade and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Also do incredibly thorough checkups and make me feel like more than just a customer. Their recommendation for a mouthguard while I sleep has relieved me of some of the worst headaches of my life and saved me from eventually needing expensive surgery. Could not recommend them enough.
Knoxville, TN |
Ruth Bailey and her staff are the best in Knoxville!
in Knoxville, TN |
Wonderful experience at this office. Dr. Bailey and her staff are gracious and professional.
in Talbott, TN |
Dr. Bailey is very knowledgeable, clear, gentle, caring and patient. The quality of her work is superior! I no longer dread dental appointments thanks to her expertise. She and her staff are simply amazing. Kelly is a wonderful dental hygienist. Her assistant Carolyn is the next best thing to having Dr. Bailey. The entire staff try in every way to accommodate their patients. They make you feel very welcome. Make an appointment today. You will be very, very happy you did!
Knoxville, TN |
Even though i have cracks in some molars she does not push to proactively replace/crown them, rather replace as they fall apart. I appreciate her not being pushy.
in Knoxville, TN |
A visit to dr. Bailey's office is always a pleasant experience. I am serious. The dental hygienists are wonderful. I had at least three hygienist during my many years going to Doctor Bailey. I have had Kelly off and on over the years, she's the greatest! Dr. Bailey is knowledgeable in state-of-the-art. she is not aggressive but treats your teeth like they were her own. The office Personnel are always extremely Pleasant. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes. Waiting room is tastefully
Knoxville tn |
I couldn't asked for anything better. I was visiting from out of town and had a horrible toothache. The office called me right away and got me right in. If I lived in town, this would be my permanent dentist.
in Knoxville, TN |
Very caring and very competent doctor. Great patient communications skills.
Louisville, TN |
Dr. Bailey has taken great care of both my teeth and my husband's teeth since 2003! We would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
Doylestown, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey for many years and have always enjoyed coming to her office everyone in the office is very professional very happy and always meeting my needs if you need a dentist you need to see her I highly recommend her and each one of her employees I have always been happy with my experiences in the office and with the results of my teeth Dr. Bailey has worked with me on urgent emergencies and she is a very good Dentist Go Go for GREAT Teeth!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Bailey been my dentist for more than 20 years. She and her staff have been consistently kind, gentle, efficient , and knowledgeable. They have gone out of their way many times to give me the best care for my teeth. They have quickly fit me into the schedule when I have had an emergency. I had a bad experience with a different dentist as a child and was nervous about going to the dentist until I met Dr Bailey. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr. Bailey and her staff have taken care of our family's routine and cosmetic dental needs for over 20 years. We cannot say enough about how they have helped on many occasions going well above what was necessary. Jim & Theresa
Have you seen Dr. Ruth Bailey, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bailey?