Dr. Russell Mann, DDS

Dr. Russell Mann, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Russell Mann has owned Mann Family Dental in Manchester New Hampshire for over 20 years. Dr. Mann decided to become a dentist because he loves caring for people and has always had a place in his heart for the aging population. Our office is like a home where we treat our patients with kindness and respect. We strive to treat our patients like they are family members. Dr. Mann has extensive training and clinical experience in dental implants, dentures, and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Mann is a member of the International Dental Implant Association and recently achieved the organizations highest award, reaching Diplomate status. Diplomate status marks the pinnacle of an exciting journey that indicates to patients that the admitted member has achieved excellence in the field of implant dentistry. In his free time, Dr. Mann enjoys spending time with his family and his two toy poodles. In addition, he loves watching New England sports teams and playing chess.

Mann Family Dental

9 Roosevelt St

Manchester, NH 03102

Learn about Dr. Mann

Video

This content was provided by Dr. Mann "At Mann Family Dental, we offer free consultations to all of our new patients.  We want all of our patients to feel comfortable with their choice in a dental healthcare provider.  Dr. Mann and his team carefully listen to each patient so that they can understand the best way to treat their individual needs.  We always create a treatment plan for ideal dentistry based on current clinical knowledge, experience, skill and professional judgement. Our goal is to give each patient the best dental care available. We consider each patient's level of anxiety, budget, work schedule, and any upcoming life events and come up with a plan based on their goals.  We will always treat our patients with the utmost of dignity, compassion, and respect."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Eastern New Mexico University
  • Implant Seminars Dental Implant Continuum
  • Implant Seminars Live Patient
  • Implant Seminars Master's Series
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Mann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
Dr. Mann Says:

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to submit our patient survey.  The feedback we receive is extremely important because it confirms the things that we are doing right and gives us direction in things we need to change.  If you've received great service and care, please tell a friend or a family member.  If you are dissatisfied in any way with our team, I...

Dr. Mann's Performance
in Hooksett, NH |
I had a major dental phobia.Not having seen a dentist for over 14 years, I required a lot of dental work. I made the appointments and opted to be sedated for the major procedures as well. I could not be happier with my decision. I went in for my appointment and the sedation worked better than I had hoped. I didn?t remember anything about the procedure and I did not feel any pain. I was comfortable for the whole procedure and the time and care that was taken with me was beyond amazing!
in Derry, NH |
Dr Mann has been my dentist for 20 plus years, and I have always left his practice believing that I could NEVER have done better else where. His practice is top notch, very professional and probably the nicest group I have ever meet. Thanks for all that you have done for my family and friends. You have always gone the extra mile to take care of us.
in Weare, NH |
Dr. Mann and his staff deliver first rate service. The office is clean and welcoming, my appointments always happen on time and are quick and easy. I went to Dr. Mann after a bad experience with a different dentist and I have stuck with him ever since.
in Raymond, NH |
Dr. Mann and his staff are extremely friendly, professional and non judgmental. I had not been to the dentists in over 10 years and they made me feel extremely at ease without ever making me feel judged. Now that I am up to speed on my dental health I continue to go there for my regular cleaning. They make it very easy to schedule and I always get a friendly text reminding me of my appointment
in Manchester, NH |
He always works with my budget and specific concerns
Have you seen Dr. Russell Mann, DDS?

Visit Dr. Mann