Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS

EndodonticsMaleAge 48

Endodontics

Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS is an Endodontics Practitioner in Mansfield, OH and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from OSU in 1999. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS

Advanced Dentistry & Dental Implant Center

1221 S Trimble Rd Mansfield, OH 44907

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Kiser treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Kiser accepts

Dr. Kiser accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Kiser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kiser

3.8

Knowledgeable
Dr. Kiser reviewed my exams and outlined the best course of treatment.
De – Nov 15, 2022
Find someone else
Pushes for you to get sedated unnecessarily. How many dentists sedate for root canals ? It’s not for your comfort but HIS. Pushes implants. He had to go into general dentistry because all surrounding dentists stopped referring to him when he was only a root cal dentist several years ago because patients complained. There is a wonderful root canal specialist in Lexington.
tellingtruth – Oct 22, 2022
Best Ever
He was my dentist for many years until I moved out of state three years ago. I'm moving back home next month and I pray he will take me back. I've missed his him and his expertise. Can't say enough good about him and his practice.
Linda D. Miller – Aug 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Helped me during a dental emergency
Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Dentist was condescending. Told me to relax because I was making him nervous. Worst dentist I've ever been to. Claims to care about anxiety yet causes it. Why do you think this guy advertises on billboards on every highway in and out of mansfield. Use at your own risk.
Waxman – Jan 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
If you go there, keep a close eye on your explanation of benefits from your insurance company. The will give you a "treatment plan" and tell you what "your insurance will pay for" without sending it to your ins Co first. Don't pay for any services up front, if you overpay you fight with Dee to get your money back. She will say "ok, ok," and lie to you. She will credit your account after saying they will send you a check. You will get bills for charges that they don't know where the charges came from. They will do a "courtesy writeoff" and shuffle it to your spouses account. Keep all of your EOBs and show them you owe nothing and when you have them confirm that you owe nothing and that they owe you $150 they will send you a partial check and say that you owe money on a cleaning that they were paid the in-network negotiated fee for by the insurance Co. OH and make sure you record all conv. with them on your phone and in person like I did. Record a video and record w a 2nd device.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Good Day Dr Kiser – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
I’m hesitant to even post a negative review, because I’ve seen how Dr Kiser responds to them, but felt like I needed too. I paid over $700 (after insurance), to have a tooth pulled and it prepped to get a tooth implant in the future. I understand this involves a lot of work, and was sedated by a nurse. I was unsure that the this was the correct tooth, but he was very insisted and confident it was the tooth causing my pain (even tho it wasn’t near where I felt my pain). I was in so much pain I agreed to have that tooth pulled. My pain never left. I’m in the exact same pain I was in (actually the pain is worse now and I fear the tooth I originally went for will now need pulled or a root canal). When I went for my follow up to have my stitches removed, he told me “all out, looks good”, and rushed off while someone else spoke to me about coming back for more work. I didn’t realize the stitch was still there til I got home. There is much more but I’m limited to how many words I can post.
Oct 21, 2021
Quick efficient office staff
Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
A Dental implant specialist and root canal specialist and can offer regular dental care in one place all at once. The staff are well trained.
RK – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Recently went to Dr. Kiser for a root canal. Was by far the best experience with this type of treatment I've had. I was sedated for this procedure which made all my dental anxiety go away. I would highly recommend Dr. Kiser and his staff for any treatment.
Ashley – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
I've been going here for a number of years, the staff, as well as Dr. Kiser are always welcoming and VERY knowledgeable, I've been sedated twice and the staff always make sure I have no worries, no questions and no problems, and always call following just to check on me. He goes above and beyond what he "needs" to do to make his patients comfortable, a rare characteristic I definitely appreciate! I will definitely continue going here as long as I can! Highly recommend, Superior services!
Tiffany – Apr 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Dr. Kiser's office is a great dental office for your entire family. He and his staff are child friendly and it is easy to get my children to go. He and his staff take care of all of my dental needs and when needed offer IV sedation to offset pain and anxiety. It is nice to not have to visit multiple dental offices when all of your needs are met by Dr. Kiser and his staff. His curriculum vitae speaks to his desire to maintain up-to-date innovation in his work. It is nice to have big city care in north central Ohio.
Pamela in Sunbury, OH – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Highly recommend. Dr. Kiser is very professional. He has worked on my teeth since 2015.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Dr. Kisers performed both maxillary and mandibular procedures to correct issues with my natural teeth. He was the second office to review my case and this office is far superior to the one prior. Dr.Kiser and office staff put a well defined health plan together and executed the plan to a very pleasing result. Dr. Kiser and staff would explain the steps and what to expect. I highly recommend and have my son as a patient as well. The passion and integrity is there to be a great practioner.
Lee B. in Plymouth, OH – Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Dr. Kiser's staff greeted me warmly. I was uneasy with the procedures but I was soon put to ease. The office is clean, the staff is professional, and you can just tell that Dr. Kiser knows what he's doing and cares.
A.F.A. in OH – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
I had a tooth implant. Everything worked great! I had some old fillings and crowns redone. Good to go now. I also have my teeth cleaned here, and that goes good as well.
Carl in Pahrump – Oct 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
I had a very great experience at doctor kisers. My hygienist, Lori, was very caring and calming. Dr kiser gave me a very well understanding of my treatment that needed to be done in a very caring manner. All of the staff was kind.
Lexington, Ohio – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
Very disappointed! This office is all about making money and up selling. Instead of working with us to develop a plan of action, were told what we were going to do. Will not be going back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Strasburg, OH – Oct 20, 2017
Your claims are unsubstantiated. If you are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?
What an excellent dentist! Wish I would have used him years ago. He has excellent bedside manner. I am a nurse and that really means a lot. You can tell Dr. Kiser truly loves his job. He knows his stuff too! After major dental work was done Dr Kiser personally called me at home to check on me. Before I left the office he gave me his business card that had his cell for any questions I had after hours. I was not just impressed with his skill but how he really cares. What are blessed to have him!
Mary in Galion ohio – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Kiser, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kiser?