Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS

PeriodonticsMale

Periodontics

Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in West Palm Beach, FL.

Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS

Philip S Kohn DDS

1840 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 202 West Palm Beach, FL 33406

(561) 734-2001

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gornstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gornstein accepts

(561) 734-2001

Dr. Gornstein accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
DenteMax

Dr. Gornstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gornstein

4.1

I just wanted to share my amazing experience with Palm Beach Periodontics. My dental implant was scheduled in the morning. The staff at Palm Beach Periodontics was professional and check-in was made simple. I'm a business owner so I don't have the luxury of a day off. Dr. Gornstein assured me that I would be able to get back to work that afternoon. The dental implant procedure itself was painless and took only 20-25 minutes tops. I was in fact working that afternoon. I would certainly refer anyone in the Palm Beach Country area who is in need of a dental implant or other periodontic-related work to highly consider Palm Beach Periodontics & Dr. Gornstein for their world-class service.
Tom – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?
Not recommending Dr. Gornstein. I did not find him trustworthy. I felt he is more concerned with profits than my actual dental needs. I got a second opinion and my issue was resolved for a fraction of the fees.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kathy – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?
Dr. Gornstein has placed several dental implants into my mouth, and I could not be happier with the results. He is one of the most skilled dentists I have ever visited. He is also very kind and caring, and explains the entire procedure as it occurs. Palm Beach Periodontics is a wonderful practice, and Dr. Gornstein, and his competent staff, go far above the norm in patient care. Dr. Gornstein is truly a talented doctor.
JoAnn in Boynton Beach, FL – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?
Dr. Gornstein has been our family periodontist for years. He did dental implants for my husband and he was very pleased. Now it's my turn: Dr. Gornstein did two implants in my mouth. The entire experience was excellent! Dr. Gornstein has a calm and reassuring manner. He explained everything before, during and after my treatment. He is truly an expert at what he does. I felt no pain or anxiety at all, even though I am normally a very nervous patient at the dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Gorn!
Ann Gross in Boynton Beach, FL – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Gornstein and staff was very easy from the beginning to the end. His gentle touch and friendly manor comforted me throughout the procedure. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Boynton Beach, FL – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?
As recurring periodontal patient Dr. Gornstein and his staff make it easy to maintain my over all oral health. The staff and doctor are very personable and friendly.
Greg S. in Boynton Beach Fl – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Gornstein, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gornstein?