Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD

Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemale

Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Union, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wadhwa to book an appointment.

Great Expressions Dental Centers - Union Ortho

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wadhwa

86.9047619047619%
1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Wadhwa?
  • Office environment (75)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (75)
  • Appointment scheduling (74)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
The office in Union is outdated. They wanted to do a panoramic x-Ray for a consultation, which isn’t necessary. When you agree to the treatment and payment plan that’s when you do the x-rays, pictures, impressions, etc. I guess they didn’t know I knew that, lol. Nonetheless I’m looking for a more professional knowledgeable office. I pay good money for insurance I want exceptional service. This office isn’t for me. Summit smiles is excellent and sacks orthodontist is amazing, unfortunately sacks ortho doesn't except my new insurance.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Outdated office, unprofessional staff. – Feb 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
We love Dr. Wadhwa and are very happy with the orthodontic treatment our children got at her office. Thank You.
Fanwood, NJ – Sep 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
My son and I had our orthodontic treatment done by Dr Wadhwa. We love Dr. Wadhwa and I highly recommend the office.
Edison, NJ – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I had my orthodontic treatment done by Dr. Wadhwa. I travel a lot but the doctor always followed up with me regarding the treatment and aligner wear and instructions. The treatment and my straight teeth are just what I wanted. Thank You Dr. Wadhwa.
wb – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
Dr. Wadhwa really cares about her patients and never rushes or not give time to her patients. I visited the office with all my six kids for a consult for my 12 year old son and she was amazing with all the kids. I highly recommend Dr. Wadhwa for all your orthodontic needs.
Nicholas in NJ – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
The best office and doctor experience ever.
jm in Westfield, NJ – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I am finally happy with the orthodontic treatment that I received. Dr Wadhwa is a great orthodontist and is there to answer any questions you may have. She does not take insurance but the office helped to fill out the insurance paperwork so that I could receive the insurance benefit. I highly recommend Dr Wadhwa.
Jay in Westfield, NJ – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
We love our visits to Dr. Wadhwa's office. We are never rushed and always seen on time. Dr. Wadhwa is always available. For emergencies she is very responsive and gets back to her patients fast.
brett in chatham, NJ – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Wadhwa and her practice. She spent a lot of time explaining the treatment options to me and any questions I had. I have had orthodontic treatment before at another office in town but I was not happy. Now my treatment is finished with Dr Wadhwa and I am very happy and satisfied. The cost and time spend was worth it. Thank You Dr. Wadhwa.
Garry in Short Hills, NJ – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
We love Dr Wadhwa and her staff. Highly recommend them.....
glennie in Vauxhall, NJ – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I was very surprised and impressed with the doctor at my consult appointment. Shopped around with many orthodontic practices for my treatment and was exploring both clear/Invisalign and braces as options. Every other orthodontist said I would qualify for both options and the treatment results would be the same. Dr Wadhwa was the only one who clearly informed me that the treatment results with Invisalign will not be the same as with braces. Braces will give more predictable results. Thank You
denise in Vauxhall, NJ – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I had my Invisalign treatment done at another orthodontist office but I was not happy with the treatment. I started a new treatment at Morristown Orthodontics with Dr Wadhwa and now I am done with the clear aligner treatment and very happy with my new smile. Thank You Dr Wadhwa.
Joanneiaa in morristown, NJ – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
We love visiting Dr Wadhwa and the kids love it. First my kids never wanted to see the orthodontist at another practice but now never a problem. Thank You.
rolanda in morristown, NJ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
Everyone about Morristown Orthodontics is great. They are very polite and friendly and kids love going there.
yguenter in Springfield, NJ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
Dr. Wadhwa is very professional and I am very happy with my orthodontic treatment results. I had orthodontic treatment twice before at another orthodontic office but didnot like the treatment and the doctor. It was very expensive for me to have my treatment done at Morristown Orthodontics but worth the time and money. Thank You so much
victor in Springfield, NJ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
Very happy with my treatment results at Morristown Orthodontics. Dr Wadhwa is a great orthodontist and knows her stuff. Has a lot of experience especially due to her teaching and research experience and numerous research papers. I highly recommend Dr Wadhwa and have referred may friends to her.
Dimattia in Springfield, NJ – Feb 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
When I was looking for an orthodontist I found Dr Wadhwa and also saw she teaches and has done research. Being an engineer I understand the papers. I am done with my treatment with Dr Wadhwa and I must say she is great and very good at what she does. Being involved with research and the numerous papers she has written really sets her apart from the rest. Thank You.
Shirley in Millburn, NJ – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
I had my orthodontic treatment done at another office in morris county. I was not happy with the treatment therefore came to Dr Wadhwa for a consult. I am so happy I made the decision to get my orthodontic treatment done here because Dr Wadhwa is a perfectionist. Love my smile. Thank You so much.
janice in Parsippany, NJ – Feb 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
Dr. Wadhwa is kind and you can tell by the way she runs her practice that her focus is on the quality of care and not financial gain. I came in to have a wire recemented at the back of my teeth and wasn't charged for this. I very much appreciate not being nickeled and dimed like many orthodontic offices. I highly recommend Dr. Wadhwa and have referred others to her practice with complete confidence.
Tallent in Elizabeth, NJ – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?
was so unhappy with the orthodontic treatment I received at another orthodontist office last year. I just could not live with it therefore came to Dr Wadhwa for a consult. I am so happy with my orthodontic treatment provided by Dr Wadhwa. All along she was so patient and finished my treatment perfectly. Thank You.
Shane in Parsippany, NJ – Feb 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupali Wadhwa, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wadhwa?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Underbite

Dr. Wadhwa accepts

Dr. Wadhwa accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
EmblemHealth
Dental Preferred Plus
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Guardian
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Your smile is as unique as your set of fingerprints, which is why we treat the patient, not the insurance, with realistic results that give our patients a reason to smile.

Dr. Rupali Wadhwa opened her private practice after eight years in Pittsburgh as Assistant Professor and Research Director of Orthodontics at the University...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics