Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD

Periodontics ·  Female

Dr. Hamal

Premier Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, Gahanna OH 43230

1329 Cherry Way Dr Ste 100 Gahanna, OH 43230

Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Gahanna, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine in 2002 and practices periodontics.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Hamal accepts

Dr. Hamal accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Dental Select
MetLife
United Concordia
Basic Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Hamal treats your condition or procedure

• Frenectomy
  • Gingivitis
  • Gum Graft Surgery
  • Gum Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hamal

Dr. Hamal?
Dr. Hamal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD
Dr. Hamal and her office staff are very professional and respectful of patients. Communication was efficient and timely in making appointments and discussing costs. Wait time was minimal, and follow-up visits to ensure successful treatment was more than satisfactory.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
I feel so blessed to have been referred to Dr. Hamal. I had a botched implant procedure performed by a dentist. The dentist had set the implant too high and had caused severe gum damage. Dr. Hamal was able to restore my gums by grafting and today, I'm on my way to having the smile I had for many years. I can't say enough for the quality of care. Dr. Hamal and her staff truly care about their clients.
Great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
Dr Hamal is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. Her recommended treatment plan is very affordable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
I had two procedures with Dr Hamal and all went very well. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She and her team are also very nice and welcoming and as a patient you feel at ease before, during and after the procedure. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
Dr. Hamal and staff were professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They walked me through my procedure prior to having treatment and continued my care through the follow-up. It was a very pleasurable experience, which is not something most people would equate with a visit to a periodontist office. I would highly recommend her and will use her in the future, should the need arise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Rupa Hamal to everyone! The BEST Dentist I ever had. She is very skillful, smart, patient, gentle, and caring. the place is easy to find, high tech, and very clean. I have tried many before, but, no one is closer to Dr. Rupa Hamal. Her and Robert are such a BLESSING to me, my husband and to my in-laws. we are so THANKFUL, VERY HAPPY, BLESSED and PLEASED with her work. Thank you Dr. Hamal for making me SMILE AGAIN!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
Helpful, responsive, and attentive. Great first experience at this provider. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
I've had a hard road to travel in trying to keep my teeth. Having Dr. Hamal suggest treatment that no other dentist has ever brought up made my eyes open up. She shaved my lower front teeth so they don't hit my upper ones. Then she suggested to have a stint put behind those same teeth so as to keep them from moving around on their own! Lastly surgery to eliminate a pocket that had developed behind a back that was too deep. Not doing the surgery probably would result in the lose of that t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr Hamal. She is a Professor at Ohio State U. Dental School and is board certified in periodontics. She has a thorough, warm manner, and reasonable fees. I travel a long way to be seen by her rather than other periodontists much closer to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rupa Hamal, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hamal?

Dr Hamal emphasizes educating her patients about their oral condition.  She believes that informed patients are able to make better decisions about their health in general. She will always spend extra time explaining a patient's oral condit...

• Periodontics

Philadelphia Va Medical Center
University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
1999
The Ohio State University/ School Fo Public Health.
1996

• Hindi
  • Nepali
  • Russian

• Who's Who in American Universities, UAB, Alabama, 1996
  • Honors Program, Clinic for Medically Complex Patients, University of Pennsylvania, 2002
  • Fellowship, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Periodontal Research Center. UAB. Alabama, 1996
  • PASS-International Dentist Award; academic and clinical excellence; University of Pennsylvania,, May 2002
  • Omicron Kappa Upsilon; Honor Dental Society; University of Pennsylvania, Feb 2002