Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Mirza
11042 Nicholas Ln Ste B101 Ocean Pines, MD 21811

Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ocean Pines, MD. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Mirza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mirza

4.3

Dr. Mirza?
Dr. Mirza's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS
Friendly environment, very professional and knowledgeable staff. At my last cleaning Grace removed coffee stains I've had for over 20 years. Dr Mirza is the best. She always provides options utilizing the latest procedures and products. I even recommended her to my wife, who is now a new patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
I am so grateful to have found such a caring, attentive dentist. The Dentistry in the Pines is filled with friendly professionals in a clean, modernized dental office. Sherry was great at communicating, getting the appointment set up (even called to offer an earlier time) and made me feel at home when welcoming me into the office. Grace took her time to examine and clean each tooth and make sure that I was comfortable and informed on what was happening. Dr. Mizra is extremely intelligent (she graduated from Columbia) and kind and is remarkable at what she does. I left her office with a happy heart, beautiful smile, and a forever dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
I am very pleased with Dr Mirza and her entire staff. They are extremely professional and very pleasant. Dr Mirza always explains to me exactly what she is doing and always makes me feel comfortable. She answers all my questions to my understanding. I like how we receive several text messages reminding us of our appointments including the day of. I would recommend Dr Mirza to others.
Excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
I have been a client for a long time. I have always been so pleased and happy with her work. My teeth look great!!!! I had Grace today and she was so detailed and did a really good job with cleaning my teeth. She checked everything. Sherri at the front is so personable, friendly and on top of everything. I would highly recommend Dr. Mirza.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
The Dentistry in the Pines team is a winning one. I've been with the practice for 10 years or more. Dr. Mirza is very good with patients who are dentist-averse! They are always pleasant and welcoming. I love them all from Dr. Mirza, to Sherry to Shauna. I feel lucky to have found them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
Dr. Mirza, Sherry and Grace are the best. Especially like the text reminders of upcoming appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
Very expensive. Very poor at admitting own. Breaks your tooth by drilling too deep and says “you broke your tooth “.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
I feel fortunate to have found this dental practice. Dr. Mirza and her staff are professional, thorough., and compassionate. I have always had positive experiences here, and highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?
I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years. She and her staff are very friendly. They listen to my concerns and address the problems. I feel she is honest and up front and I have always recommended her to friends looking for a new dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ruby Mirza, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mirza?

Dr. Mirza accepts

Dr. Mirza accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Mirza treats your condition or procedure