Dr. Rozheh Babaan, DDS

Dr. Rozheh Babaan, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Rozheh Babaan, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Glendale, CA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

The Orthodontic Studio

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Babaan

Dr. Babaan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Babaan "My journey as a dental professional has been amazing. From my dental school education in New York to my orthodontic residency program in Denver, I have had great mentors, great instructors, and amazing friends and colleagues! What makes me unique, professionally, is that I actually practiced cosmetic/restorative dentistry for two years prior to specializing in orthodontics. I feel as though this gives me a broader scope in treating my patients because I see the "whole picture." I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when he or she comes to me for treatment. As a specialist, I work hard to give my patients the specialized attention they deserve. It is such an honor to know that I've made a difference in so many of my patients' lives. I couldn't ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE Flintridge Preparatory High School – La Canada Undergraduate studies in psychobiology – University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA ... Go BRUINS!) New York University College of Dentistry, New York Orthodontic residency – University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Denver I'm a member of the following professional associations: American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics (PCSO) San Fernando Valley Dental Society (SFVDS) California Dental Association (CDA) American Dental Association (ADA) "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Babaan "Dr.Babaan is the best orthodontist I know. The staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The Doctor himself does very high quality work. To anyone needing braces soon, get them done here; I recommend it!"

"Give your confidence the boost it deserves. While you're here at The Orthodontic Studio, you will feel comfortable, receive the highest quality of care, and be treated like a member of our "studio" family."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado School Of Dental Medicine

Dr. Babaan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Babaan has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontists AAO, Member
  • American Dental Association ADA, Member
  • California Dental Association CDA, Member
  • Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics PCSO, Member
  • San Fernando Valley Dental Society SFVDS, Member

Dr. Babaan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Babaan to family and friends
36 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Babaan's Performance

Excellent Orthodontist. Efficient, well-organized, kid-friendly practice. Dr Baban and his staff are very professional, accommodating, friendly, nice and responsive. I love them all. I give this practice the highest rating, and whoever needs braces I highly recommended .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0