Dr. Roy Brown, DMD

Dr. Roy Brown, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Roy Brown, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Boston University in 2006 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

521 W Wetmore Rd

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "As one of the dentists at Goodman Dental, I look forward to providing you with quality service and the utmost professionalism. I earned my BA in History at U of A in 2002 and continued my education at Boston University where I received my DMD in 2006. I have worked as a dentist in Colorado and also North Carolina before settling in the Tucson area again. I am married with 4 children, and when I am not helping you obtain and maintain your beautiful smile, I enjoy water sports and classic cars. "

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "Our practice has a reputation for offering the most complete dental care in a friendly, inviting, and professional environment. When you visit our practice, you’re not just another smile – you’re family! Our office is conveniently located near highways, schools, businesses, and shopping centers. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and our office staff will gladly work with you to make sure that appointments are scheduled at your convenience.

We provide a variety of dental treatments that are comfortable, safe, and effective. Our practice is equipped with the latest dental technology, so that we can provide complete care for your smile.

Our entire dental team is dedicated to your health and helping you maintain your beautiful smile for many years to come. We look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please contact our practice to learn more about the dental care we provide and schedule an appointment. "

11  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Boston University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
20 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Brown's Performance

Dr. Brown is terrific. I have recommended him to two friends, and they agree!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0