Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Rowan Buskin, DDS
Dr. Rowan Buskin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

6029 Belt Line Rd Ste 120

Dallas, TX 75254

Dr. Rowan Buskin, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Buskin

• Louisiana State University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • South Africa Inst Med Rsch
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Buskin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buskin has no media or publications listed.

• Afrikaans

Dr. Buskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buskin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buskin to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Buskin's Performance
in Garland, TX |
love dr b & staff -- personalized attention to details & the patient. a primier dental experience! oh & dr b is quite painless w injections- which is a major plus! I LOVE my teeth !!! great lab staff as well !
in Plano, TX |
I went to Dr. Buskin for a veneers consult. My bite had shifted over the years and every other dental professional I saw suggested braces, jaw surgery, etc to "fix" my smile. Dr. Buskin, who I refer to as a "Creative Magician" was able to transform my smile into something beautiful without the ridiculous methods others had recommended. He's truly an expert of his craft and I adore him and his staff so much so, in fact, that I made the switch to him also being my dentist. No one better than him!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Buskin and his office staff make for a very pleasant experience from the moment you walk in, to the moment you leave. Everyone is so friendly, and they will work to keep you at ease through whatever process you are there for.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Buskin and his staff are incredible. The thought of having to go to the dentist is stressful enough and having major dental work can be overwhelming. Entering their office, brought an automatic peace, as Cheryl welcomes you in. The quality of care, the personal sensitivity, and the level of expertise is excellent in every way. One year ago, I entered placing my traumatic dental problem in strangers hands. Today I finished with a beautiful smile and a room full of friends. Great Blessings
in Dallas, TX |
This office failed to share office visit fees. It is very difficult to get a pricing for services without the office demanding multiple fee based office visits. Patient focus is lacking in my opinion.
Have you seen Dr. Rowan Buskin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Buskin?

Visit Dr. Buskin

Dr. Buskin accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.