Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS

Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS

Dentistry | Male

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gutarts practices Dentistry at 1 location in Parma, OH.

Are you Dr. Gutarts? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gutarts' Experience

Visiting Dr. Gutarts

Dr. Gutarts accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Gutarts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gutarts to family and friends
Dr. Gutarts' Performance
in Parma, Ohio |
Amazing experience!! I can't express enough my gratitude to Dr. Gutarts, his dental assistants, and the front office personnel. My tooth had been hurting for a long time and I had been putting off getting treatment. I feel much better now and it is thanks to the professionalism, clinical excellence, and genuine kindness & caring I received at this practice. My root canal treatment went smoothly and the relaxing décor of the office made me feel more like I was at a spa than at a dentist office
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Gutarts and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I have had several root canals in my lifetime and I can actually say that I didn't feel anything. He explained each step throughout the process and made sure that I was comfortable. Even though I was taken as an emergency, I was in and out in approximately an hour. The entire root canal was completed and there was no need for a follow-up
in Solon, OH |
Dr. Gutarts has now performed two root-canal procedures for me, and in both instances, his level of professionalism, attention to detail and concern for my comfort is unsurpassed. He has single-handedly obliterated the notion that this type of dental procedure will be accompanied by a significant amount of pain. Additionally, I experienced almost no post-procedure pain. His staff was very helpful and attentive, as well. Wonderful experience, all told. A+++
in North Royalton, OH |
The atmosphere and attention to your needs are by far the most important factors as to why I am giving a 5 star rating. Dr. Gutarts and staff provided quick and pain free services and was extremely attentive and detailed with their services. My comfort was important and I left knowing that I am not just another patient for that minute but for a lifetime.
in North Royalton, OH |
First time patient I was told step by step of the procedure. Assistant Ellen with me at all times. Very kind & patient with me, I would recommend Dr Gutarts & his staff.
in Northfield, Ohio |
My experience was amazing! The staff is extremely friendly - especially Amy . I had to switch around my insurance plan to align my general dentist and Dr. Gutarts . She was very patient and kind and I truly appreciate that . My experience with Dr. Gutarts was exceptional! My root canal went flawlessly and fast. The Dr. Constantly checked my comfort level and made sure I knew his upcoming actions on my tooth . I felt extremely comfortable and would highly reccommend Dr. Gutarts and staff.
They were very friendly and kind to my daughter who was terrified about getting an emergency root canal. They fit us into their busy schedule and comforted my daughter. Dr. Gutarts explained everything he was doing to her step by step.
Have you seen Dr. Rostislav R. Gutarts, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gutarts?

Compare Dr. Gutarts

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gutarts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Abscess

• Russian

Dr. Gutarts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gutarts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics