Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. BaghaiNaini

Auburn Valley Endodontics, Auburn, WA

1340 8th St NE Auburn, WA 98002

Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Auburn, WA. She practices endodontics.

Dr. BaghaiNaini accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. BaghaiNaini has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 939-0055Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. BaghaiNaini treats your condition or procedure

Dr. BaghaiNaini?
Dr. BaghaiNaini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My visit at Dr. Naini was actually great. The wait time was non stressful, reception was very courteous and helpful. Dr. Naini takes her time in explaining diagnosis and the what procedure that is needed. I did not take advantage of the gas. But was pleasantly surprised there was very little discomfort. I even got to use one of their comfy soft blankets, since I am kinda sensitive to air conditioning. Almost went to sleep in the chair at one point, LOL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS?
Dr. Naini is careful, courteous, friendly, and very professional. She has a good rapport with her assistant, who is also very nice and knows her job well. Nobody wants to have a root canal treatment done, but if it has to be done, I highly recommend Dr. Naini.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS?
Dr,. Bajhai Naini just did a root canal for me yesterday, and she was fantastic. I was so nervous prior to the procedure, and Dr. Baghai was kind and comforting. During the initial interview, Dr. Baghai made me feel she was very confident, and reassured me all would be well. She is extremely professional, yet sweet and gentle. I could not ask for anyone to do a better job. Everything was explained thoroughly before as well as after. Assistant Tonya was amazing and really helped me through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Baghai. I ended up needing an emergency root canal. She was able to fit me in to the schedule, assess the problem and treat it. I was out of pain by the time I left the office. She was professional, kind and thorough. She called me the next day to see how I was doing. Her staff and office personnel were very nice and welcoming. Dr. Baghai clearly explained the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS?
Getting a root canal is something no one looks forward to. But if you need one, Dr. Roshanak Baghai Naini is great. When I met her for the initial consultation, I felt very comfortable with her. She answered my questions thoroughly and patiently. I get the feeling she is in this to help patients, not just to make money. During the actual root canal, her touch was light and sensitive. I couldn't have asked for better. If I have to get another some day, I plan to see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Roshanak BaghaiNaini, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. BaghaiNaini?

Auburn Valley Endodontics, Auburn, WA