Dr. Rosemary Chen, DDS

Dr. Rosemary Chen, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |

Dr. Rosemarie Chen is a Pediatric Dentist.

Apple Pediatric Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chen

This content was provided by Dr. Chen UII feel privileged to be a positive influence to your child Uas oral health and dental experience. U ~Rose Chen, DMD Dr. Rosemary Chen graduated magna cum laude from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. During her tenure at Boston University, she was awarded the Certificate of Achievement Award in Operative Dentistry. In addition to practicing dentistry, Dr. Chen has also volunteered in the Boston Special Olympics as well as numerous other organizations. She is passionate about her patients Ua oral health and is excited to be an integral part of the team at Apple Pediatric Dentistry.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Chen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
Dr. Chen's Performance
Always does a good job being very patient and explaining everything.
I recommend to see Rosemary Chen.
My daughter has seen Dr. Chen for a few years and every experience has been wonderful. She is so kind and makes you feel like you are the only one in the room. Highly recommend Apple Pediatric Dentistry.
I have children ranging in age from 5 to 18. We have been very happy with their experience here. The staff is especially good at working with my younger children to make sure that they are comfortable. Both my 5 and 7 year-old look forward to coming to the dentist!
My children have had the most incredible experience with Dr. Chen. My youngest was extremely scared when we started coming here. Dr Chen and all of the assistants have made her feel very comfortable. My middle child has Autism and moves around a lot, and everyone has been extremely patient with him!
we always get appointments when we need them. easy to schedule appointments when needed the nurses are nice.
They had explained about teeth being being soft easy to get cavities. Gave me ideas on how to work with little ones. Listen to what I had to say.
en este centro de la clinica nosgusta porque nos atiende la hora esacto. y las enfermera tambien nos esplica todo. todo ecelente muschas gracias.;
they are very patient and kind my kids love going to the dentist!
I've met with Dr. Rose twice and she is so sweet!!
Excellent, kid-friendly dental experience
We were early and we got in quickly
Dr. Chen is very kind and explains information very clearly. Dr. Chen is the provider for both of my young boys and they enjoy her as well. She is gently, funny and professional.
both times i have brought my kids here i never had a problem service was great always explained what they did and what needs to be done
Dr Chen listens to my concerns and answers all my questions. She is gentle and comforting with my daughter.
We always have a good visit at Apple Pediatric Dentistry. The staff is friendly and kind. And they are quite efficient, which is really something for a pediatric office.
Really great with kids, the kids are not afraid of the dentists like in our past clinic that we went to. They have the children in their best interest rather than just caring about ending the day quicker, they take their time to understand and fix the issues that are presented.
They were very nice and made us feel welcome. It is set up great for young kids and the way they explained everything to us was really cool. They made it easy for my 5year old to understand. I am very glad we switched here.
Dr. Chen is always super friendly, thoroughly explains each step as she works with the kids, and always gives us tips on how to improve our at home care.
Came in for a checkup. The cleaning assistant did a great job listening to my daughter and was very patient with her, which was exactly what she needed.
good
Staff was kind and practiced good listening.
I will recommend this place to anyone, both my boys have gone to Dr. Chen and enjoy the dentist. Very friendly staff!
She is great with the kids and gives the parents the time they need to be comfortable with treatment, cleanings, etc.
great as usual, clean, kid friendly and great staff
Our interactions have been very basic but the staff has always been friendly and approachable. The kids are distracted enough by the video games and movies that the dentist visit is much more fun than i ever remember as a kid.
My kids actually get excited to come! great team!
They got all four children done in a timely and efficient manner.
Very good explanations!
Dr. Chen and her staff do such a great job taking care of my kids dental needs. They all are so friendly, careful, and efficient. I appreciate the great care they get.
Made my two year old's visit a breeze.
never in a rush and very kind people
We have been coming here for years and we have only ever had good experiences at Apple Pediatric Dentistry. The staff is very caring and kind. My kids always feel comfortable. We love Dr. Chen she is full of love! She is great at explaining things to me and the kids.
Dr. Rosemary & staff have always treated us with compassion & respect. Each time we visit it's always a pleasurable experience.
great attitude. great experience
We love Dr.Chen. She is a very warm, kind person and great with kids!
Doctor was concise and friendly.
Always a pleasure, very professional. They always put my daughter at ease, -couldn't ask for more.
I have five children. It is so nice to have then all served together, and to have a positive experience.
Timely and efficient, patient with children.
Always a pleasant experience.
she is explain very well.
Takes time to explain to kids and make them comfortable
She is wonderful with children, very professional.
She listened and spoke softly and explained what they were doing today.
My daughter needed an emergency appointment and they got her in immediately. They then took care of the problem.
The doctor is really nice and very good in calming my 3 year old.
good
Provider was quick and efficient for my son's first dental visit.
I have 2 children with sensory issues and she is so patient with them.
Have you seen Dr. Rosemary Chen, DDS?

Visit Dr. Chen