Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Emeryville, CA.

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Rose Magno DDS Emeryville Dental Care

6001 Shellmound St Ste 125 Emeryville, CA 94608 ()

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

Dr. Magno

I feel comfortable and cared
I have trusted my dental care needs to Emeryville Dental Care and Dr. Rose Magno for a number of years now. Every time I visit here, I feel comfortable and cared for by every Staff Member at each phase of the treatment process, from start to finish. They know their job well and are professional in quality and service in a very pleasant atmosphere. I’m lucky enough to have Dr. Magno as my family dentist as she's excellent in her capacity and she makes me feel comfortable throughout the process of the treatment.
Robert A. Vento – May 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I had a great experience!
Everything, from start to end, went well with Emeryville Dental Care and the staff. Everyone here was all very friendly and very knowledgeable! I came here on the recommendation of a friend to get some crowns done, and the staff made me feel very comfortable. The procedures were actually painless! I appreciate the payment plans that help make the charges more affordable. I also got my wisdom teeth taken out and that turned out better than I thought. Overall, I had a great experience!”
Michael A. Thorp – May 03, 2022
Emeryville Dental Care is the best place
Emeryville Dental Care is the best place for dental services. I recently got porcelain crowns on my front teeth and it looks very natural looking like it’s my real teeth. Dr. Magno is a professional, knowledgeable dentist, and getting these crowns has completely transformed my life. She explains every process in detail so I know what to expect every step of the way. Dr. Magno did such an amazing job! Money well spent because I got a better job and partner because of it. Looking forward to getting the rest teeth done and back to health.
Genevieve V. Chavez – Apr 27, 2022
I feel great and happy
I lost my two front teeth in an accident and my other teeth were also badly damaged, which made it very tough to bite anything. I needed quite a bit of work. Dr. Rose Magno is extremely skilled and helpful especially because she takes the time to explain everything every step of the way and I can tell she’s very passionate about her work. I really like that. She and her staff made me feel comfortable and explained the treatment for implants and cosmetic crowns that looks natural. While I was hesitant at first if this will work, I’m glad that it really worked out and turned out better than I expected. Thank you. I feel great and happy to smile again.
Martin L. Huffman – Apr 25, 2022
I am very thankful
I lost some teeth at the age of 40 due to periodontal disease and it made things quite difficult for me. I went to many dentists, but couldn’t get satisfactory solutions as I wanted a permanent solution that did not involve wearing partials or flippers. Finally, someone suggested visiting Emeryville Dental Care where Dr. Rose Magno suggested dental implants. I was very much excited about the suggestion and got it done. It was fast and less traumatic than I thought it would be. The entire process was easy and comfortable. I am very thankful to her and the results are just amazing.
Byron A. Oney – Apr 22, 2022
Best Dental Office
Finding the right Dentist in the Bay area can be quite hard. Not only are there a lot of options, but finding the right one is the challenge. The fact that I had an excellent experience at Emeryville Dental Care with the best ever dental work I’ve ever had in my 30 years dealing with dental offices brings me tears of joy. They have state of the art dental equipment and Dr Rose Magno takes the time to know every details of my teeth, jaw, and mouth and know precisely what to do. She went above and beyond my expectations. Plus she has an amazing happy personality- it’s catchy. Definitely a dental office to be recommended to all who wants the best for themselves.
Stephen Lau – Apr 22, 2022
Thank you, Dr. Magno
Ever since I lost my teeth in an accident when I was 16 years old I’ve been using different removable dental appliances over the years. I was very conscious about having to smile, so I didn’t. One of my friends in the office suggested going to East Bay Mini Dental Implant Center. Once inside the office, I felt really taken care of and comfortable. I weighed in on Dr. Rose Magno's options and suggestions and I decided to get the fixed bridge over Mini Dental implants. I got it yesterday and I’ve been using my new dental implant bridge to eat pizza, burgers chicken, etc. I haven’t been able to eat this food and now I’m eating steak!!! I’m so happy right now I’m over the moon. Well worth every dollar I spent. Thank you, Dr. Magno and her dental team. You guys rock.
Kelly C. Lanclos – Apr 05, 2022
Dr. Rose Magno provided expert advice
I went to Emeryville Dental Care with very serious problems with my teeth and jaw pain - requiring dedicated and professional intervention. Right from walking through the front door I knew this was a right and good place to be. Dr. Rose Magno provided expert advice and superb dental treatment to replace my missing teeth with mini dental implants. My jaw pain was relieved and eventually disappeared. Of course, it was a series of treatments that required time, but things went extremely well, all thanks to Dr. Magno. Dental treatment at this place has been life-changing - I get a good night’s rest and I’m able to function on a daily without migraine headaches anymore — after all these years of seeing other dentists, Dr. Rose Magno was the only one who figured out how to resolve my dental problems. She is true without a doubt the best dentist in the best dental office I’ve ever been in and if you really want to solve your dental problems, look no further.
Roy D. McGee – Mar 29, 2022
Truly the best overall
I got dentures from our family dentist in Sacramento. However, after moving to Emeryville, I noticed my dentures were not natural-looking and were loose. A colleague suggested a great dentist named Dr. Rose Magno. The staff as well are very professional and helpful, From the customer service support to Dr. Magno, they explain every step in detail and I was able to get the snap on dentures (dentures that snap onto mini dental implants) that look so natural that no one even notices that I’m wearing dentures and it’s mobile free! I’m super happy about it but I’m also saving up to upgrade my dentures with a mini dental implant fixed bridge instead so that I don’t have to take my dentures in and out anymore. Overall, the whole dental ordeal was relatively pain-free. Truly the best overall care and dental work!
Jessie D. Boyd – Mar 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I just wanted to share my happiness
I just wanted to share my happiness and let others know how delighted I am with my dental work done by Dr. Rose Magno for my mini dental implants. I went to Dr. Rose Magno after experiencing gum recession and tooth loss. The best part about the whole procedure was that it was not at all painful and the recovery time was the same day. Plus it was not at all as intrusive as I had imagined. The best thing is that my teeth look natural and I got my smile back! Their motto (Your smile starts here… experience difference) and their logo (personalized, comfortable, and entertaining) say it all.
Margaret L. Benavidez – Mar 23, 2022
Very calming atmosphere
Scheduling an appointment was a breeze with Emeryville Dental Care, and Dr. Rose Magno is super nice and helpful in getting things done. Although I was super nervous, this office has a very calming atmosphere, and they took great care of me. Dr. Magno’s numbing was painless! I like that Dr. Magno takes great care in examining my teeth and explaining what needs to be done. Sadly I’m moving to another state, and wish I could take Dr. Magno with me to take care of my teeth!
Brenda S. Keach – Mar 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I really appreciate the support
I‘ve been going to Dr. Rose Magno for the past 5 years now, and I've always had a great experience. I really appreciate the support and care she offers me. Coming here makes me feel like I have a family member who understands and cares about me every time I come to Emeryville Dental Care for my dental appointments. I also like that I always get reminders about my next schedule so that I never miss my dental appointments. I could not be more pleased with my teeth results.
Anita R. Herndon – Mar 04, 2022
Highly recommending
Dr. Magno is a dental goddess. She has resolved my dental problems painlessly which I thought was going to hurt real bad but didn’t. I stressed about it for a long time and after all the work that was done, I don’t know why I didn’t come here before. I should’ve done this a long time ago. Getting the mini dental Implants was alot easier than pulling my teeth in the past. Now that I have a whole set of choppers, I can eat whatever I want. I used to dream about eating steaks, but now my dream has come true. I had a good experience here. I also got my dream job and my dream partner because of Dr. Magno, a wonderful doctor. We will be moving out of the area for bigger and better things, but I didn’t want to leave without Highly recommending Dr. Magno and her office team!
James K. Russo – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
My husband & I had good experiences with our previous dentist. But when we moved to Emeryville, we were facing the task of finding a new trusted dentist. Someone suggested to me to visit Emeryville Dental Care and it has been the right choice. The clinic itself looked very modern and clean while the staff are very helpful and supportive. We always look forward to our dental appointments and know I'm we’re great care.
Bradley D. Brown – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I chose Emeryville Dental Care as my dental office when I moved to Emeryville, which happened to be a great choice. It is easy to schedule an appointment here, and I like all the reminder text messages because I’m my day is always busy and I tend to forget my appointments. The staff is very helpful and they can accommodate me whenever I need emergency dental care. I’m always calmed and relaxed with Dr. Magno’s soothing and fun personality and her expertise is a bar to none. Looking forward to when I can get my other dental work done under regular non-emergency dental situations.
Shawn L. Hadden – Feb 15, 2022
I highly recommend Dr. Magno
One word for her, Dr. Magno is the best. She has been our family dentist for a long time. She, and her staff, is very professional, efficient, conservative in the treatments. Every time I visit, she listens to and finds time for her patients. I recently visited her for teeth crowning and I was glad that she accommodated my appointment at the last moment. And the best part is that the treatments always have been quick and painless with minimum healing time. My family and I highly recommend Dr. Magno and Emeryville Dental Care. Thank you.
Kenneth L. Hayes – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I booked the appointment before I sent my daughter to this office but before I sent her I made sure this office can accept my insurance, but later I found out this office not only NOT in the network but their price was so high. First time was only for basic teeth cleaning so my daughter paid $270 plus later my insurance paid $376, i m thinking maybe the insurance will reimburse, I didn’t realize something wrong till 2nd visit,they want her paid $6000 that is why I told my daughter just leave. We called many times, doctor never answer, email before never reply until I told her I will report to dental association then she finally replied said they email us about her office policy,problem is if they honest to tell us that they are not in our insurance network we would never go out of the network to c her, and none of this complaints will happen. My daughter could go any dentist in our system and why would we go c her and pay so much ? ( because they lied to us they can accept our insuranc
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 08, 2022
I am so glad
Dr. Magno is the Mini Dental Implant Specialist! I just finished my painless implant treatment at Emeryville Dental Care and it was a great experience. I had been missing teeth for some time and knew I couldn’t hide behind the mask for long. The staff was able to work around my scheduling issues and Dr. Magno was so patient and understanding especially when she answered all of my endless questions, Anyway, the whole experience was just easy and painless. I even forgot I was scared in the first place, but I should’ve done this a long time ago. I am so glad I finally got this done.
Burton M. Jensen – Feb 01, 2022
Extremely Friendly Staff
Dr. Rose and her staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I've never had a problem getting an appointment and have thoroughly enjoyed every visit. Thank you, Emeryville Dental Care, for always providing a pleasant experience.
Own P. – Jan 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I feel Dr. Magno is one of the best dentists in the region. Initially, I was skeptical to visit the clinic due to another outbreak of COVID Omicron, but my teeth was hurting so bad. I had to get my wisdom teeth taken out and had to get my broken teeth fixed. Some friends highly recommended this place so I went for it. I am glad I did. Pain gone and my teeth looks amazing. I felt very comfortable coming here and I look forward to coming back!
Tara D. Harrison – Jan 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?