Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Magno

Emeryville Dental Care

6001 Shellmound St Ste 125 Emeryville, CA 94608

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Emeryville, CA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

Dr. Magno?
Dr. Magno's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rose Magno, DDS
I wasn’t sure if I should go to a dentist, especially these days when COVID-19 is a big threat. But, my toothache was so bad I couldn’t resist calling Emeryville Dental Care for an appointment. I was glad to hear that they were still open for dental emergencies and I got an appointment the same day. My dental visit was just opposite to what I had thought. I felt safe and comforted. I felt like they made sure to take every precaution for my safety. Right at the reception, a staff member checked if I had fever with a touchless infrared thermometer. They also gave me a hand sanitizer to use at the reception. Everything inside felt clean and for my protection. I had a very satisfactory experience in seeing how Dr. Magno and her staff were taking every possible precaution to ensure my safety. I must say I am happy with the experience I had with Dr. Magno and her staff.
Ann A. Wood – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I’ve been visiting Emeryville Dental Care for quite a long time so I think I am a good candidate to leave a review about Dr. Magno and her clinic by simply saying that Dr Magno and her staff are amazing. Every time I visit her clinic, she makes me feel comfortable, goes out of her way to make me laugh and smile, I trust her clinical skills and dont worry about any pain that I may or may not feel during the treatment. And I must add that I like that her staff is always helpful by explaining everything before they do anything; From my dental insurance benefits to what procedures they’re going to do for me. I like that they have a flexible schedule and take their time to do their job right ! Double thumbs up for that. Highly recommended....
Annie F. Vaughan – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I had a very bad toothache in the middle of the night and also took some pain killers, but nothing worked. My mom suggested checking if Emeryville Dental Care was opened. I was glad to know that they were opened for dental emergency services during covid19 shelter in place. I texted their office for a dental appointment and got an immediate response and I was able to get an appointment that very morning. It’s funny how I was greeted by the receptionist with a gun, actually a touchless thermometer gun to take my temperature to make sure I didn’t have a fever. Very clever and very responsive to the new coronavirus era. The doctor was suited up with a hazmat suit during my dental work, but hey, she needs to be protected herself. I was really pleased to see how Dr Magno and her staff were up to par with their Protective precautions. They did their job and I was able to have My tooth taken care of and left pain free. I highly recommend all to Come Here for your dental needs.
Ralph E. Lagasse – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose has done several mini dental implants for me. It is never a pleasant experience getting a dental implant but I truly feel that Dr Rose Magno and her staff are very skilled at what they do. The result has always been good. If you need an implant to replace a tooth, I recommend this dental office to everyone.
Yaron Cohen – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Exceptional professional, truly knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great experience in all the treatments I have received. I would highly recommend this office.
James Warren – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Great experience. Quick, friendly and professional. Prompt calls and reminder emails. Highly recommended.
Ethan Daniels – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
My first visit to Emeryville Dental was great. All the staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to help you feel comfortable and the staff member who took x-rays was super sweet! Also, they have a good plan if you don’t have dental insurance. Thank you!
George Gary – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I came in with a toothache, and Dr Rose Magno and her team made sure I felt comfortable and understood the treatment I needed. Awesome conversation and great office.
Frina Bani – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Yesterday I had my first appointment with Dr Rose Mango and like always I have been before visiting a dentist, I was dead scared. But today I am forced to shower a few kind words for her. I still can’t imagine I didn’t feel the shot. She is highly professional and explained to me the procedure she would perform in details just to soothe my nerves beforehand and even before I realized it was all over. That’s how good my experience was visiting her clinic. Dr Rose sure helped me overcome my fear of going to the dentist and I look forward to coming here again.
Lola L – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I’ve had nothing but wonderful experiences at Emeryville Dental Care. I used to dread going to the dentist and now I know that I’ll be met with kind staff and a comfortable, pleasant ambiance. Highly recommend!
Charlotte Tri – Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
The first thing that would strike you is how kind and caring are Dr. Rose and her staff. The pleasant environment and the relaxing music playing in the background would immediately make you feel relaxed and confident about the whole set of procedures. I was impressed during my first visit when to my biggest surprise never felt her shot. I had to pinch myself to believe that it was all over! You can’t ask for more at a dental office, can you? Oh, by the way, I even fell asleep during my last visit. Keep up the good work. Worth every penny!!
Chris Thompson – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Reading all these reviews, sounds horrible and maybe scripted. But I had a great experience here. The prices and procedures were clearly explained to me, and it was also explained to me that whatever my insurance didn’t pay, was my responsibility. Fair enough. It’s hard to believe that any of these people here are claiming that Dr Magno or her dental office is a fraud and threatening to report her and beckoning others to do the same to report her to the Dental Board, DA office, BBB, etc, because I don’t see any violations or any validated negative reports on her or her business. Looks like this dental office has been in business for over 25 years so I did the math. That would be at least 20,000 patients she’s taken care of, and you can’t possibly please everyone.
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I needed a tooth to be filed due to my filling came out, I walk into the Dentist office to get information about the cost of getting my tooth fill, but they took me as a walk in and I was seen right that day. I got X-ray done then I was seen by Dr Rose, the process was fast and I was done in no time.
Lisa Whitfield – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
The whole office is awesome. Fillings were completed in less than 5 minutes with no pain and no stress. The staff is very kind and Dr. Rose is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Great experience!!
David Garry in Emeryville – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Staff is very friendly they make you feel very comfortable. They attend your quick! The place is very clean. They have ways where you can save some money. Got a clean up for my teeth and felt like a whole new person!
Max Ryan in Emeryville, CA – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Every single person I met at the office was friendly and professional! They were speedy and gentle and even had me giggling! No joke this was the most pleasant trip to the dentist I have ever had! Thanks so much!!
Lori Chipkin in Emeryville, CA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
It was really nice to have everything explained as it was going on. It was one of the fastest cleanings I ever had done as well. Could not recommend enough!
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose and her staff are incredible. I have had a few root canals, and this one was the best. Root canals are not fun, but this one was almost painless. They all treated me wonderfully and I would go back to them immediately if I had to in the future!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose and her dental crew are great! The office is very professional and works to meet the individual needs of each patient. I’m not a fan of going to the dentist and the team was great with helping ease my anxiety. I would recommend.
May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Great experience here. I really felt comfortable with Dr Rose. She thoroughly explained the option regarding my treatment. I hate going to the dentist but Dr Rose and her staff made me feel relaxed and at ease.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?