Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Emeryville, CA. She practices dentistry.

6001 Shellmound St Ste 125

Emeryville, CA 94608

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Magno treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

Dr. Magno?
Dr. Magno's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rose Magno, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Hands down the best dental office I have ever been to. Dr Rose and the staff is extremely nice, attentive and willing to answer any question you have. Everyone in the office has your best interest, and I am very thankful to have been a patient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose is a brilliant Dentist. Very talented and I would highly recommend her. The staff is friendly and professional. Love the decor. Thank you, Dr Rose, for giving me a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
This was my first visit and I am more than pleased with the service provided. A great work atmosphere and fine customer service. The work is done on my teeth including and examination via Xrays and followed by an explanation of the work needed was quick and efficient; including great teeth cleaning...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I came in for a six-month cleanup, and checkup. The staff was very nice, very pleasant explain to me everything I’m really happy with their service and will come back again to do two cavities. Really like the staff really happy with them. Especially Dr. Rose was very, very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I recently had veneers done by Dr Rose. I am completely satisfied with the result, they look natural, I feel great about myself and am no longer hiding my smile. I was guided through the process by Dr Rose and her team, they are full of knowledge and patience. And I thought the advice I was...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?