Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

DentistryFemale

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Emeryville, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Magno to book an appointment.

Dr. Magno

Rose Magno DDS Emeryville Dental Care

6001 Shellmound St Ste 125 Emeryville, CA 94608

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

Dr. Magno?
  • Explained conditions well (143)
  • Listened & answered questions (143)
  • Appointment scheduling (142)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
Hey there! I am feeling happy to leave a review for Emeryville Dental Care, and especially for Dr. Magno. This place feels like family! Everyone in the team - from the receptionist to the dentists is incredibly warm and hospitable. They are flexible in scheduling my dental appointment with my busy schedule. They are welcoming and gentle. They treat you like a human being vs. just a patient. Dr. Magno goes out of her way to make me laugh and smile at my every appointment. Additionally, I would like to say that the dental practice is super modern bringing an elevated experience with the latest equipment, design, and everything else. I would say you must come for your dental work here.
George P. Guzman – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I have been dealing with tooth pain for over two months but didn’t want to visit a dentist because of COVID. I was very scared and just wanted to keep myself and my family secure. Only after my husband got his own dental work done and told me he felt safe in this office, I decided to get my dental work for myself. I was impressed with the precautions being taken here at Emeryville Dental Care. At my first appointment, I was happy I made the right choice as they were following COVID precautions! and felt safe! The office gave me excellent care. I have never had a dentist spend so much time with me just on a routine visit. When doing dental work, Dr. Magno made me feel comfortable and safe, especially when I did not feel her shots at all!
Kevin A. Oates – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr. Magno has been my dentist for over 10 years. I came here from China and embarrassingly I didn’t have good teeth. Dr. Magno helped me to have beautiful teeth and I have the confidence back my smile. She is the best dentist I ever found and her staff is very professional, supportive, and always welcoming. They are so on point and responsive. Although my insurance plan didn’t cover the replacement of my missing teeth with implants, I was happy to pay a little more to someone who is such a great person. She explained everything steps by step to make a better understanding of what was happening for me.
Matthew B. Barnett – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Glad I came to this office and had my implant done. Dr. Rose Magno and her staff, they're amazing ?? Thank you so much for your patronage and I'll see you again on my next visit.
Perry Grimaldi – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Rose Magno at Emeryville Dental Care! What really differentiated this for me was: 1. Ease of booking and digital experience. I can text them about available appointment times and they respond quickly. 2. Amazing Dentist! Dr. Rose Magno is the best dentist that I have ever experienced for pulling teeth and making the best looking most natural crowns I’ve ever had over the years. She is super nice and very easy to talk to. Thanks to my friends Mohammed and Char for referring me to this office.
Donald H. Ronald – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
If I have to describe Emeryville Dental Care in a few words, I would simply say; They’re the Best. I had consulted with Dr. Rose Magno for mini dental implants and then an exam and cleaning. Because I work seven days a week, Dr. Magno stretched her working hours and stayed in the clinic late at night to finish my dental work. Her fees were almost half the cost compared to Clear Choice dental clinic. I am very happy and satisfied with Dr. Magno’s work and the support she had shown me. I would highly recommend getting dental implants with Dr. Magno.
Frank E. Mora – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I saw Dr. Rose Magno multiple times for multiple reasons. Everything at Emeryville Dental Care was impressive, from staff to the doctor and the way I’m kindly treated to quickly resolving my dental problems. Dr. Magno knew exactly what to do after immediately identifying the source of my dental pain. The whole dental experience was less traumatic than my other dental experiences elsewhere. It was the first of many times I had left the dental office without crying (yes, I’m a big baby). Both she and her dental assistant are very pleasant to be around. Although Dr. Magno remains busy, she still manages to spend quality time with me by answering all my questions and making sure I am at ease and comfortable while under her care.
Norma A. Parker – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
This was my first time at this place, wow, my experience really blew me away! From start to finish the customer service was exceptional. Their COVID measures were very effective and easy to follow. Every employee I contacted was very nice and efficient. Dr Rose Magno, the dentist, was very welcoming, informative, explaining the process and each procedure very meticulously. This was truly the best experience I have had at a dentist. Thank you Emeryville Dental Care!
James Anderson – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I lost several teeth due to an accident and have been living with the same for years until It made my other teeth crooked and my jaw pop and click. I went through multiple websites of dentists and saw that Emeryville Dental Care’s Dr. Rose Magno could do multiple wonders from A to Z. A one-stop shop, so I didn’t have to go to multiple places to have my dental work done. She made my dental life easy and I didn’t stress out. She replaced all my missing teeth with mini dental implants which were quick and easy. I barely felt any pain at all when she placed the mini implants. Dr. Magno is the best!
Tammy R. Wing – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
After two failed Root Canal Treatments with another dentist, a friend recommended me to go to the Emeryville Dental Care office where I had my teeth pulled ???? and had implants placed. Dr. Rose Magno’s shots were painless! She put me at ease and every step of the way. She has done an amazing job. I highly recommend this dental practice. ???? She is very professional and very calming that made the entire process comfortable. Apart from this, the staff is very welcoming, approachable, and professional. I’ve been avoiding the dentists for months due to my previous bad experiences. But I can finally say I have found the best dentist.
Jeremy M. Hilliard – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I feel great to write a review for Dr. Rose Magno for her wonderful services and the experience that I had at Emeryville Dental Care. I have been a patient of Dr. Magno for over 3 years now. I must say that Dr. Magno and her staffs are very conscious and technically amazing. Throughout my treatment, I have had dental work done and I felt minimal pain. She is constantly checking to make sure I’m comfortable. I love visiting here and even during the Corona outbreak, I felt safe and comfortable. They had air purifiers in each room and the office felt clean and safe enough. I feel highly confident in coming here to get my dental work. I highly recommend everyone with any kind of dental problems to get your dental work here.
Nathan L. Johnson – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I started going to Dr. Rose after reading many other great reviews. I could not agree more with what I have read, she and the staff are very friendly and professional.
Ethan Drower – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I want to shout out a big “THANK YOU DR ROSE MAGNO ” for the amazing work that she has done for me. She replaced all my missing teeth with mini dental implants with minimal pain. I was told that my bones were too thin to have dental implants and some areas of my mouth needed to have bone surgery and bone graft. Luckily I found this dental office where Dr. Magno Placement MiniDental Dental and Implants without needing bone surgeries. Dr. Magno explained everything about the treatment and she was very professional. I appreciate her humor while she’s working on me to put me at ease. She goes out of her way to make sure to make me laugh and smile. Now, I notice the difference! I have a higher level of confidence when I smile or when I talk to people. Finally. Well done Dr. Magno, well done and much appreciated. Highly recommend Her office Emeryville Dental Care or East Bay Mini Dental Implant Center.
Henry M. Smith – Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
The experience I had at Emeryville Dental Care clinic was completely different from my previous experiences. This place really has a lot of energy and I like the doctor and staff. I am currently undergoing treatment with Dr. Rose Magno. She has done such an amazing job on my dentures. After a lot of research on top dentists in the area, I found this place online and saw many positive reviews. And I can say they are all true as she is made it really comfortable for me. Dr. Magno puts me at ease as she is a funny and entertaining dentist with a lot of experience. She is conscious and understanding of my needs, very artistic and she made my smile look 100% better. And the staffs at Emeryville Dental Care are very professional in answering my questions. Every time I visit here, they show the best experience that anyone can have with a dental clinic.
Enid A. Dean – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
A fallen tooth in a freak accident had nearly killed my confidence. I would shy away from smiling. I didn’t want to go for dentures and I told Dr. Rose Magno I wanted my teeth to look as natural and as painless as possible. She did just that. I went to other places and they talked about a regular implants, but would take multiple appointments, excessive surgery and would take 3 to 6 months to heal and complete. My friend told me that the minis or mini dental implant was less evasive, less costly, and would take less time. I’m glad I listened to my friend Who had the same procedure done. Dr Magno was gentle, funny, and extremely efficient and conscientious of my concerns. She was Very professional and I could feel that she was happy to be doing her job. The front desk, Kris, was also helpful in getting my insurance to pay for my dental implants.. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone who has dental problems.
Igor Asimov – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I took my mom to Dr. Rose Magno as she was facing problems with her partials. My 60 year old mom had seen several dental offices in her life and was kind of paranoid to visit this office. But right from time Dr. Rose greeted her to the entire process of stabilizing her partials with mini dental implants I could sense how my mom was comfortable there. This clinic is definitely the best my mom has visited in her life and I wish Dr. Magno and her entire team best wishes for the future. Highly recommended.
Julio Hernandez – Dec 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I never thought I would associate the word relaxing with a dental office. But if you visit Dr Rose Magno at her dental office you’d find the experience completely different from what you may have experienced elsewhere. I fell asleep on her dental chair while she was working on my teeth, which just goes to show you how comfortable I was because I trust Dr Magno to do her best for me. She goes above and beyond, knows what she needs to and tells me her recommendations clearly explaining what needs to be done and gives me a choice. All in all I think her valuable insights, her knowledge, her expertise and her experience and her work far exceeded what I expected and well worth what I paid for. And before I forget she has a professional team helping her. Her team helped me with my insurance paperwork even though my own insurance company was not as helpful. Great job guys, keep at it.
William Westerlund – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Believe me, I have had many bad dentists in the past... This is the reason that I was not willing to try any new one. But my uncle insisted I go to the Emeryville Dental Care clinic to remove my broken old black fillings, especially since I developed a metal allergy to it and it started to hurt. Dr. Rose Magno and her team have been a great support in helping me overcome my fear of the dentists, which was the biggest reason I had been procrastinating in going to the dentist in the first place. It took 3 visits and Dr Magno talked me through it all. Now I am proud to say that I have healthy teeth and I can eat and smile confidently since I also had Dr. Magno replace my missing teeth with mini dental implants. I can say, no matter what your dental problems, you can be confident she can help get your smile back without any pain at a fair and reasonable price. Believe me, I shop around and this place is a treasure.
Tina J. Vera – Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I don’t write reviews very much, but I had to write about this awesome dentist Dr. Rose Magno, who really deserves it. I would like everyone to know that Emeryville Dental Care clinic is a great dental office !! I finally got around to getting my teeth fixed and get it lined up properly for my wedding and I wanted to look perfect. Dr. Magno is such a great talented teeth artist and a perfectionist. I am more than elated that I got my smile back, actually was better than my old smile. It’s a plus that’s she’s funny and makes me laugh at times when I get anxious. Her comedic timing is a bonus and made my dental visits a breeze. And Dr. Magno was reassuring with great precision and confidence throughout my whole procedure that every visit was pain-free. Well worth my time and my money well spent. Highly recommend Anyone and Everyone needing a dental appointment and for whatever reason must go get your teeth done at Emeryville Dental Care clinic.
Bradley M. Wagner – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I just have three words, ‘Look No Further.’ I visited here on the recommendation of a relative who noticed that I’ve been dealing with some toothache for quite a long time. Not one to like going to the dentist However, it was surprisingly pleasant and painless coming to this office at Emeryville Dental Care. The staff members are very understanding as they provided me with a same-day appointment on an urgent basis. I appreciated that since I travel a lot for my job and my time is limited. The receptionist was accommodating and was able to provide me with evening appointments and some Saturday appointments. Dr. Magno was very reassuring, super informative, has found some life-saving things that no other dentist nor medical doctors have ever found or told me about and delivers as she promises. Her work is impeccable and has gone well above my expectations. Overall I am well over satisfied and very pleased with my dental experience here. Dr Magno walks me through my dental treatment.....
Rosalie J. Brown – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?