Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Emeryville, CA. She practices dentistry.

6001 Shellmound St

Emeryville, CA 94608

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Magno treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

Dr. Magno?
Dr. Magno's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rose Magno, DDS
Dr Rose and her staff are incredible. I have had a few root canals, and this one was the best. Root canals are not fun, but this one was almost painless. They all treated me wonderfully and I would go back to them immediately if I had to in the future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose and her dental crew are great! The office is very professional and works to meet the individual needs of each patient. I’m not a fan of going to the dentist and the team was great with helping ease my anxiety. I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Great experience here. I really felt comfortable with Dr Rose. She thoroughly explained the option regarding my treatment. I hate going to the dentist but Dr Rose and her staff made me feel relaxed and at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Loved the experience. The whole team is very caring, friendly and professional. The dentist Dr Rose I saw was very gentle, listened to my problem and answered my question patiently. Highly recommend this dental practice to my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I really love it here every one is incredibly friendly and professional, but most importantly, they never try to frighten you with spending more money or getting extra treatment. They will also provide several referrals for special procedures so that you can compare the one who fits your budget. Really glad I found this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
The whole staff and crew are all professional and friendly. They work well with children and also parents. Always a positive visit, every check-up time. They offer an amazing dental health service and try to bring a smile to every patient. I definitely give this a solid five-star review.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
This place is amazing! I saw Dr. Rose for a checkup yesterday for the first time and it was a very pleasant experience. Everything ran smoothly from checking in, the wait time, and the procedure itself. Dr. Rose is very friendly, has a great personality, she's very professional and knowledgeable, also has a great bedside manner. I was very comfortable, she answered all of my questions thoroughly, overall she went above and beyond. I will definitely be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I came here after a recommendation from a friend. Dr Rose was very friendly and welcoming and gave me a great offer for my dental treatment. Every appointment was pleasant due to her professional and friendly nature. A very budget friendly dental office and great stories from Dr Rose! Would highly recommend this place to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose is only the best surgeon and she explains every step of what’s she going to do as well as the technology used in the process. And her staff is very friendly and the staff are knowledgeable. Great guys!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
This was a very satisfying experience. The staff was professional and pleasant. They put me at ease and were attentive to making me feel comfortable. I was very confident in Dr Rose. She answered all my questions and did a fine job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Yesterday I had an incident and knocked out a tooth later in the evening. The staff at the Emeryville Dental Care got me in quickly after hours and saved my tooth. I cannot show how great they were doing this terrible experience and made me so relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Very happy with this office. They were extremely knowledgeable and had advanced equipment. Their staff is very accommodating and friendly. The office is clean and well maintained. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
The service was excellent. We only waited 5 mins before we were called. Dr. Rose was very helpful. She was a person who helped me many years ago to make a difficult dental decision .... she was very empathetic. I was happy to see she is still working here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I took my girl to Emeryville Dental Care since she couldn’t sleep all night in pain and the dentist did a root canal which took her infection and pain away and thankfully allows her to feel better. She's coming back to complete the treatment and so far they did an amazing job calming her down and even holding her hands throughout the procedure. A totally 5-star dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose is wonderful! Her enthusiasm, empathy and genuine care for the best outcome of her patients is remarkable. I am truly happy with the amazing results. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Hands down the best dental office I have ever been to. Dr Rose and the staff is extremely nice, attentive and willing to answer any question you have. Everyone in the office has your best interest, and I am very thankful to have been a patient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose is a brilliant Dentist. Very talented and I would highly recommend her. The staff is friendly and professional. Love the decor. Thank you, Dr Rose, for giving me a beautiful smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
This was my first visit and I am more than pleased with the service provided. A great work atmosphere and fine customer service. The work is done on my teeth including and examination via Xrays and followed by an explanation of the work needed was quick and efficient; including great teeth cleaning to finish up. I certainly have no disappointments and recommend your dental needs be taken care of here, and for further dental assistance if needed they will refer you to whoever may specialize in yo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I came in for a six-month cleanup, and checkup. The staff was very nice, very pleasant explain to me everything I’m really happy with their service and will come back again to do two cavities. Really like the staff really happy with them. Especially Dr. Rose was very, very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I recently had veneers done by Dr Rose. I am completely satisfied with the result, they look natural, I feel great about myself and am no longer hiding my smile. I was guided through the process by Dr Rose and her team, they are full of knowledge and patience. And I thought the advice I was given was truly what was best for me, not a sales pitch and no pressure. Dr Rose was very professional great chairside manner, no lectures on what you should have done.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?