Dr. Rose Magno, DDS

Dentistry •  Female

Dr. Magno

Emeryville Dental Care

6001 Shellmound St Ste 125 Emeryville, CA 94608

Dr. Rose Magno, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Emeryville, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Magno to book an appointment.

Dr. Magno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magno

1.4184397163120568%

Dr. Magno?
I moved to Emeryville a year ago but I just noticed this cozy dental office at the corner ground floor building of the Emeryville Public Market at the same time a colleague of mine told me about Dr Magno’s office. I have always had harrowing experience with dentists in the past, but Dr Magno’s has a super gentle touch and was actually pleasant and painless approached. Not only is she very detailed and precise with her work but her team at her office is thoroughly professional. I truly appreciate her work especially when she talked me through the whole procedure. I like how she explains what’s going on in detail it’s the first time I understood why the condition of my teeth is the way it is. She doesn’t push what she wants but gives me options of what I wanna do. I like the payment plans that they have and I’m really happy with the outcome of my dental work. I would not trust anyone else working on my mouth and I’d probably continue seeing her even if I moved out of this area. Cheers.
Joseph Carter – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I just have three words, ‘Look No Further.’ I visited here on the recommendation of a relative who noticed that I’ve been dealing with some toothache for quite a long time. Not one to like going to the dentist However, it was surprisingly pleasant and painless coming to this office at Emeryville Dental Care. The staff members are very understanding as they provided me with a same-day appointment on an urgent basis. I appreciated that since I travel a lot for my job and my time is limited. The receptionist was accommodating and was able to provide me with evening appointments and some Saturday appointments. Dr. Magno was very reassuring, super informative, has found some life-saving things that no other dentist nor medical doctors have ever found or told me about and delivers as she promises. Her work is impeccable and has gone well above my expectations. Overall I am well over satisfied and very pleased with my dental experience here. Dr Magno walks me through my dental treatment.....
Rosalie J. Brown – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Visiting the dental office of Dr Magno has always been a pleasant experience for me. I’ve been coming to her office at Emeryville Dental Care since I was 16 when my mom first took me to take out my wisdom teeth. It wasn’t the awful dental experience as everyone else made it out to be. It was actually painless. Dr Rose goes out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and relaxed by talking me through each and every dental procedure. I can’t say this enough, Dr Magno is the best dentist. She is informative, very detailed, explains everything before she does anything, has lots of funny stories to keep me entertained as she’s working on my teeth ??. She always makes my dental treatment painless and comfortable. As everyone says, the location is great, easy parking, easy walk, the music and office environment as a whole is very soothing and calming. and above all their staff are very nice, professional and attentive. Making a dental appointment is a breeze since I can book an appointment.
Kevin C. Mercado – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I was hesitant to visit a dentist, even though I had a very bad toothache, and didn’t really want to venture out due to the COVID 19 pandemic. However, one of my friends mentioned that Emeryville Dental Care was taking additional care to avoid human touch and spread of coronavirus. So, I decided to visit and I was really impressed with the arrangements they have done to ensure safety during coronavirus. I saw they had sanitizers available at multiple places of the clinic, ensuring that I was wearing my mask, as well as everyone in the office, and the Dentist was wearing a hazmat suit the whole time lol. Also, they tested my temperature before entering the premise to be sure that I was not a fever. I thought they were overly cautious, but hey that’s good for me. I thought it was interesting that their office had a constant disinfectant fogge on the coronavirus inside the office. I felt safe getting my dental services Emeryville Dental Care, so I wouldn’t hesitate to come here again.
James J. Hunter – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dental emergency at the time of Covid-19 is the worst thing to happen and when my husband complained of toothache last evening, I was worried. My husband won’t go to any doctors unless he’s in extreme pain. I couldn’t stand his moaning anymore, so I had to drag him out of the house and get him into a dental office. Stepping out of home seems a thing to worry about these days but I really appreciate the way Dr Rose Magno and her staff at Emeryville Dental Care for the kind of precautionary steps they are taking. They scanned both of us for body temperature and gave us hand sanitizers. Dr Magno was dressed up in her protective gear as was her staff. Their office is so calming and caring that we forgot about our COVID fears and were able to focus on the dental emergency. I have admired and appreciate Dr Magno and her staff for being able to take care of my husband even hough he is a pain to take care of. Lol I appreciate the kindness and attention to detail this office exhibit...
Matt Monk – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Why now? This was my first reaction when my gums started swelling during this Corona lockdown. There is always that fear of stepping out these days. But an emergency being an emergency I booked an appointment with Emeryville Dental Care. I must admit that I was impressed with the safety precautions that Dr Rose Magno and her team have been taking in these difficult times. They scan my body temperatures at the door, immediately gave me hand sanitizers and were dressed in their protective suits. I didn’t see any other patient as they say they only see one patient at a time and do not take any more walkins. Her treatment cured the infection and I highly recommend Dr. Magno to anyone who has a dental issue.
Jay Silverberg – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
It’s been 2 weeks dealing with my broken tooth and sensitive gums. I couldn’t eat or drink and I was filled with the fear in visiting a dentist due to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak. My Brother told me about Dr. Magno’s Emeryville Dental Care since he’s been coming here for years. He said they were taking additional precautions against coronavirus. When I visited, I must say I was very impressed with the cleanliness, hygiene and all the other precautions they took to make sure I was comfortable and in great care. I was greeted with a thermal thermometer at the reception to check if I had fever and also they provided me hand sanitizer and gloves for added safety. To my surprise, Dr.Magno made my entire treatment very comfortable and painless. I must say it’s been a great visit and i’ll be sure to be back here.
Greg R. Murphy – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Last week I had a very bad toothache and sore mouth in the middle of the night. I couldn’t sleep because of the pain and even with taking some painkillers. My mom’s friend suggested I call Dr Magno at Emeryville Dental Care to see if they were available for Dental Emergencies. Instead, I texted The office early morning to see if they would respond. Thank God they did and I got an appointment right away. I was very happy to see how they were so nice and accommodating, even on short notice. The staff was very professional and the whole treatment was painless. I couldn’t quite pinpoint where my dental problem was occurring, but Dr. Magno is a true dental specialist. She figured it out right away and gave me a quick rundown of how it happened and how to prevent it from happening again. True expert. Experience is everything.. I highly recommend this office! Thumbs up Dr. Magno and her team at Emeryville Dental Care.
Rosemarie R. Dufresne – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I wasn’t sure if I should go to a dentist, especially these days when COVID-19 is a big threat. But, my toothache was so bad I couldn’t resist calling Emeryville Dental Care for an appointment. I was glad to hear that they were still open for dental emergencies and I got an appointment the same day. My dental visit was just opposite to what I had thought. I felt safe and comforted. I felt like they made sure to take every precaution for my safety. Right at the reception, a staff member checked if I had fever with a touchless infrared thermometer. They also gave me a hand sanitizer to use at the reception. Everything inside felt clean and for my protection. I had a very satisfactory experience in seeing how Dr. Magno and her staff were taking every possible precaution to ensure my safety. I must say I am happy with the experience I had with Dr. Magno and her staff.
Ann A. Wood – May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Should you or should you not visit your dentist with the fear of Coronavirus around? I was in this dilemma recently as I had been avoiding my dental visit for the past 6 weeks for recurring pain. Finally I booked and made an appointment with Emeryville Dental Care. The person on the line asked me if I have fever and any other conditions before scheduling my appointment, apologizing at the same time calling it a safety protocol. Dressed in PPE gear they scanned my temperature without contact. They said they only take one patient at a time in their office. So of course, there was no waiting time and Dr Rose Magno immediately took care of my needs. They have definitely adjusted to the new normal and have disinfectants and sanitizers all around at their clinic. Anybody needing a dental appointment can visit them without the fear of the virus. No fear. Taken care of. All smiles.
Chris Bell – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
It was my first day and just like any other patient entering the portals of a Dental Clinic, I too was filled with the fear of the COVID19 coronavirus times. However, I was pleasantly surprised to see their protective ways of what they do for us, as their patients, to deal with this coronavirus situation. I felt the office was very clean and safe. I liked that the front desk personnel explained my insurance in detail and was very helpful despite the fact that my insurance benefits were not so great. I was able to get my emergency dental work taken care of in a nice caring environment which greatly reduced my anxiety. I’n glad to have found this place and to know that I can call or text them anytime I need help. Keep helping people!
Marchelle C. Manis – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
It was really worrying when I woke up with severe toothache a week back. Given the Covid-19 mess all around I was praying for a miraculous escape from the pain as I was worried to step out of my home. With no relief from the pain I called up Emeryville Dental Care and got my appointment booked for the afternoon. The receptionist was in her PPE suit and checked my temperature with her thermal scanner. Dr. Rose Magno too was in her PPE kit and had taken all necessary precautions while examining my teeth and suggesting me drugs to relief me of the pain. The bonus was all the medical advice that I got from her regarding the virus. As my pain has now subsided I am happy to recommend her name to others if you are postponing your dental visits fearing Covid-19.
Daniel Massey – May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I’ve been visiting Emeryville Dental Care for quite a long time so I think I am a good candidate to leave a review about Dr. Magno and her clinic by simply saying that Dr Magno and her staff are amazing. Every time I visit her clinic, she makes me feel comfortable, goes out of her way to make me laugh and smile, I trust her clinical skills and dont worry about any pain that I may or may not feel during the treatment. And I must add that I like that her staff is always helpful by explaining everything before they do anything; From my dental insurance benefits to what procedures they’re going to do for me. I like that they have a flexible schedule and take their time to do their job right ! Double thumbs up for that. Highly recommended....
Annie F. Vaughan – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I had a very bad toothache in the middle of the night and also took some pain killers, but nothing worked. My mom suggested checking if Emeryville Dental Care was opened. I was glad to know that they were opened for dental emergency services during covid19 shelter in place. I texted their office for a dental appointment and got an immediate response and I was able to get an appointment that very morning. It’s funny how I was greeted by the receptionist with a gun, actually a touchless thermometer gun to take my temperature to make sure I didn’t have a fever. Very clever and very responsive to the new coronavirus era. The doctor was suited up with a hazmat suit during my dental work, but hey, she needs to be protected herself. I was really pleased to see how Dr Magno and her staff were up to par with their Protective precautions. They did their job and I was able to have My tooth taken care of and left pain free. I highly recommend all to Come Here for your dental needs.
Ralph E. Lagasse – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Dr Rose has done several mini dental implants for me. It is never a pleasant experience getting a dental implant but I truly feel that Dr Rose Magno and her staff are very skilled at what they do. The result has always been good. If you need an implant to replace a tooth, I recommend this dental office to everyone.
Yaron Cohen – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Exceptional professional, truly knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great experience in all the treatments I have received. I would highly recommend this office.
James Warren – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Great experience. Quick, friendly and professional. Prompt calls and reminder emails. Highly recommended.
Ethan Daniels – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
My first visit to Emeryville Dental was great. All the staff was very helpful. They went out of their way to help you feel comfortable and the staff member who took x-rays was super sweet! Also, they have a good plan if you don’t have dental insurance. Thank you!
George Gary – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
I came in with a toothache, and Dr Rose Magno and her team made sure I felt comfortable and understood the treatment I needed. Awesome conversation and great office.
Frina Bani – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?
Yesterday I had my first appointment with Dr Rose Mango and like always I have been before visiting a dentist, I was dead scared. But today I am forced to shower a few kind words for her. I still can’t imagine I didn’t feel the shot. She is highly professional and explained to me the procedure she would perform in details just to soothe my nerves beforehand and even before I realized it was all over. That’s how good my experience was visiting her clinic. Dr Rose sure helped me overcome my fear of going to the dentist and I look forward to coming here again.
Lola L – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rose Magno, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Magno?

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Magno communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno communicates via email

• Does Dr. Magno offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Magno offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Magno have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Magno offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Magno offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Magno offers evening visits