Dr. Ronnie Hold, DDS

Dr. Ronnie Hold, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Ronnie Hold, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Blue Ridge, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Blue Ridge Dentistry

823 E Main St

Blue Ridge, GA 30513

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Hold

Dr. Hold's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hold "Dentistry is not just a profession to me, but a way for me to help others. In doing so, I am blessed that I get to interact with so many wonderful people on a daily basis. I am passionate about using my skills to improve my patients’ lives. It is a rewarding experience to be able to give others top-quality dental care. I have been practicing dentistry for almost 20 years, and I really enjoy working with people. Our mission at our practice is to work together, and to provide excellent, efficient, and patient-centered care in a friendly and compassionate manner. Our team is truly exceptional because they care deeply about our patients. We also like to have fun to make sure that your dental experience is as enjoyable as possible. EDUCATION I obtained my Doctorate of Dental Surgery at the University of Tennessee. I am also a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. PERSONAL LIFE I have lived in Blue Ridge for almost 20 years now. I am married to my wife Ashley, and we have three sons: Nathan, Nicholas, and Joshua. When I’m not at work, my hobbies include being outdoors, hiking, backpacking, camping, and exploring. I am also involved with the local church and enjoy helping out the community."

This content was provided by Dr. Hold "To work as a team to provide excellent, efficient, and patient-centered care in a friendly and compassionate manner."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Hold has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hold to family and friends

Dr. Hold's Performance

The staff in Dr. Holds office are wonderful. They all make you feel as if you have known them for years. Dr. Hold is a caring and compassionate dentist. can't say enough about them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very professional, very compassionate.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Every visit to Blue Tidge Dentistry is. Pleasant one. The staff is friendly, the office is clean, and the dentist runs on time.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0