Dr. Ronnie Arrington, DDS

Dr. Ronnie Arrington, DDS

Dentistry | Male

1714 E Broad Ave Albany, GA 31705 Get Directions

Dr. Ronnie Arrington, DDS is a dentist who practices in Albany, GA. He is 63 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arrington to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Arrington's Performance
in anywhere, GA |
the worse experience that I have ever had nobody knows what they are doing.I set for 3 hours and they told me to that they would reschedule me because of some medical papers from dr. had to go to their 2nd office I was there for 3 hours they took x-ray's and then told me that they couldn't pull my teeth referred me to an oral surgeon when I called these people they couldn't treat disabled people. they should have known this before sending you to somebody else. no handicap bathroom in one office.
Albany ga |
The dr. Is alright I'm just not satisfied with how I was treated and the problems I have been having. For one I got a temporary crown put on but it has popped out twice now and when I went back the first time they acted mad to fix the problem that they caused. And another thing is they cut my lip twice the first time wasn't so bad but the second made me cry and I was bleeding. There is more I would say but there is only so much I can fit. Point being I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Ronnie Arrington, DDS?
Are you Dr. Arrington?

Compare Dr. Arrington

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Arrington's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Arrington does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Arrington and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Arrington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arrington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Arrington does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Arrington and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.