Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 74

Dr. Walker
11115 N La Canada Dr Ste 101 Oro Valley, AZ 85737

Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oro Valley, AZ. He graduated from University Of Tennessee and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walker

3.0

Dr. Walker?
Dr. Walker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS
I have been going to Dr Walker since I moved to Tucson in 1985. He is an exceptional dentist. The office staff is friendly, however, my problem is with his wife at the front desk. She is rude and very condescending. I will not continue with this office due to them not accepting my Principal insurance any longer. I am very upset at having to find a new dentist after all these years. I hope they will honor my request to transfer my dental records. I was told by Rita that there is a $ 50 charge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS?
I was in the MIDDLE of getting a crown from Walker(had crown in place with TEMP cement only) wanted to come in and talk to Walker about my options. Mrs Walker REFUSED to let me come in saying I needed to go to an endodontist, explained to her 3 times that I wasn't interested in a root canal(had options) she refused to allow me to come back,told me i was terminated from their office, apparently asking to see your dentist and/or refusing to be bullied into a root canal is grounds for termination.
Mrs. Lawson so sorry that you had to endure an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS?
Dr Walker talked more about himself than my teeth. I had to keep bringing the conversation back to my teeth as he talked about his hip replacement surgery and traveling overseas etc. But the real problem was when I got up to the front, I requested A copy of my X Ray to get a 2nd opinion and I was told NO. She said "if u had a kidney removed at the hospital they wouldnt give it to you" (I almost fell over in shock) There is much more, but I have limited characters remaining. Would NOT recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS?
Dr. Walker is extremely knowledgable when it comes to his work. I have built a comfortable relationship with him over the past few years and feel safe leaving all of my dental problems in his hands. Great dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS?
I highly recommend this office! the doctor took me in right away, no appt, i was in so much pain. and the prices were definitely reasonable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

University Of Tennessee

Dr. Walker accepts

Dr. Walker accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Walker treats your condition or procedure