Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS

Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ronald Walker, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oro Valley, AZ. He graduated from University Of Tennessee and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.

11115 N La Canada Dr Ste 101

Learn about Dr. Walker

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends

Dr. Walker's Performance

GOOD

I was in the MIDDLE of getting a crown from Walker(had crown in place with TEMP cement only) wanted to come in and talk to Walker about my options. Mrs Walker REFUSED to let me come in saying I needed to go to an endodontist, explained to her 3 times that I wasn't interested in a root canal(had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0

Mrs. Lawson so sorry that you had to endure an uncomfortable procedure,especially when Dr. Walker had to refer you to SAE. That Doctor said you needed that particular procedure. We would never want to come in between you and your Doctor. Dr. Walker requested you go back to the specialist whom he trusted would have your best interest. It was never our intent for you to leave the practice, but to get you the help you needed. We only wish you well in your future.

Dr Walker talked more about himself than my teeth. I had to keep bringing the conversation back to my teeth as he talked about his hip replacement surgery and traveling overseas etc. But the real problem was when I got up to the front, I requested A copy of my X Ray to get a 2nd opinion and I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option3
Dr. Walker is extremely knowledgable when it comes to his work. I have built a comfortable relationship with him over the past few years and feel safe leaving all of my dental problems in his hands. Great dentist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
I highly recommend this office! the doctor took me in right away, no appt, i was in so much pain. and the prices were definitely reasonable!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3