Dentistry  |
Dr. Ronald Thompson, DDS
Dr. Ronald Thompson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Scottsdale Dental Care

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Thompson

Our friendly staff strives to provide gentle dental care for the entire family in a welcoming setting. You ll find the latest advancements in dentistry at our office, including composite fillings, Invisalign and conscious sedation. We believe quality dental care can be affordable, offering six months of interest-free financing through an outside company to help you get the treatment you want.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening
  • da Vinci® Veneers

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Thompson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
Dr. Thompson's Performance
Buckeye AZ |
I been coming to Dr Thomas office for over 18 years. There are Two reason I been coming here!!!! Dr Thomas is a awesome dentist. He takes so much pride in his work and takes time to listen too what your needs are. The 2nd reason is the awesome dental hygienist TRACY!!!!! She is remarkable gentle and smartest what she does. She explains in detail your needs. I am so happy that I am able to express this great practice to go too.
in Mesa, AZ |
I am a HUGE chicken when it comes to the dentist but Dr. Thompson and his staff take excellent care of me and really take their time making me feel safe. Thank you!!! Only dentist I will ever go to.
in Mesa, AZ |
I'm glad that I chose Dr. Thompson's office as my first try while looking for a dentist, and Tracey is the reason why I keep coming back. She is very knowledgeable in the field, and she does a great job of explaining while tending to her patients.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Thompson and his staff are excellent. I have been going to the Mesa location for almost 10 years and I would readily recommend them to my family and friends.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Thompson and his team are awesome! I am in and out quickly and I have never had any issues with scheduling or cancelation of my appointments. As a physician myself, my time is important and I feel that this is very much respected by the office. I wouldn't go to any other dentist! Plus Dr Thompson is so friendly and really enjoys his job, he can put a smile on anyones face!
in Chandler, Az |
I have been a patient of Dr. Thompson for over 10 years. He and his staff are very pleasant, thorough and efficient! Tracey is one of the best dental hygienist in Arizona! Her and Doc are the reason why I will keep coming back!
in Phoenix, AZ |
In November of 2016, I relocated from Jackson, MS to Phoenix. I knew I needed to start my search for new healthcare professionals including a new dentist. I stumbled upon Dr. Thompson's name online, and I'm glad I did. He and his staff have been amazing. They're timely, thorough, efficient and very nice. People always joke about the unpleasant nature of dental appointments. I can truly say Dr. Thompson and his staff have made all of my visits, thus far, very pleasant experiences.
in Mesa, AZ |
It is difficult for me to put into words how wonderful Dr Thompson and his two offices are at being comfortable and offering the best dentistry in the valley. I have no problem referring him to all people I come in contact with on a daily basis. He is a man of integrity. He is honest and tells you the truth instead of just trying to sell you extra services. He and dental team are well trained and always looking into the newest equipment and procedures available to offer the best dental care
in Chandler, AZ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Thompson's Mesa office for over 16 years. I could not imagine going to a different dentist. I'm constantly telling people they should switch to him. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. And I absolutely adore Tracy, his hygienist. She makes teeth cleanings a breeze.
in Mesa, AZ |
Great visit, great service, warm friendly atmosphere. I am eighty years old and I shy away from pain. Therefore, when I am treated this well, I always come back. Thanks so much Dr. Thompson and staff. Verdis Wesley, Sr
in Phoenix, AZ |
Finding a good dentist is hard ... especially if you're like me: Uncompromising. I would highly recommend Dr. Ron Thompson for any Dentistry needs that you may have. He performed extensive restorative procedures; giving me a beautiful smile that I love.
in Mesa, AZ |
Better than awesome.... amazing how much difference a great dentist can make !
Phoenix, AZ |
I think dr. Thompson is the best. I am very pleased with my teeth and his work. His staff is awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Thompson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Thompson?

Dental PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry