Dr. Ronald Stangebye, DDS

Dr. Ronald Stangebye, DDS

Dentistry  |
Insurances Accepted

Education Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN, Indiana University School of Dentistry – Indianapolis, IN, Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Dr. Stangebye is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Dental Anesthesiologists and Academy of General Dentistry. He is also a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a graduate of Misch International Institute of Implantology. Dr. Stangebye has advanced training in intravenous sedation and is constantly taking continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with the latest advances in dentistry. Life & Hobbies Dr. Stangbye and his wife and four children have enjoyed living in the Michiana area for over 27 years. He and his wife have recently welcomed their first three grandchildren, a little girl and two little boys. He loves spending time with his family and playing with his dogs – Brandi, their newest pup, and Thor, the Newfoundland. He enjoys the outdoors, bicycling, motorcycling, rock climbing, hiking and traveling with the family. He likes to watch all sporting events, especially his youngest son play basketball. He also enjoys going to real estate sales and antiquing with his wife.

Dental Plus

2001 E Broadway

Logansport, IN 46947

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stangebye

Dr. Stangebye and his professional staff are specifically trained and dedicated to providing the highest quality of dentistry available. Dr. Stangebye takes great pride in providing dental care for the Michiana area for over 27 years. New patients are always welcome to join our dental family!  Please visit our state of the art facility which is conveniently located on State Road 23 in Granger, next to Heritage Square. Our door is always open for your dental needs.  We believe going to the dentist will have a new and pleasant meaning for you after you visit our practice!

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Purdue University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Stangebye has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stangebye has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Academy of Dental Anesthesiologists, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow

Dr. Stangebye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stangebye to family and friends
Dr. Stangebye's Performance
in South Bend, IN |
As a returning patient, their knowledge and care are things I truly appreciate. Everyone welcomes you with a smile, and the make each visit personal to you. It amazes me how much they remember about myself and my family. It makes me feel like they really care about me.
in Niles, MI |
I was referred to this office by a friend, and couldn't be more pleased with everything I encountered at my initial exam and consultation appointment. Due to medical issues that caused my teeth to deteriorate rapidly, I needed thorough explanation of options available to either replace or restore both upper and lower teeth. Dr. Stangebye and his nurse were very generous in the time they spent explaining all options and what each available procedure would involve. I made appts for further care.
in Mishawaka IN |
This was my first visit after transferring my three kids and husband here. Dr. Stangebye quickly identified the problem and explained it thoroughly. I'm relieved to have it diagnosed as my previous dentist did not identify the problem. He was compassionate and insisted that I call in 48 hours if the antibiotics are not helping. Also, he and his staff were amazing with my son who has severe anxiety- even allowing him to enter a back door and have a private room. Great experience!
in Mishawaka in |
I was in today for a routine cleaning appointment with my favorite hygienist, Marci. All the employees and staff are fabulous Almost like family. The quality of work is always with par I look forward to my visits
Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a kind review about your visit. We truly appreciate your thoughtful words!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Stangebye, DDS?

Visit Dr. Stangebye

Dr. Stangebye accepts 3 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Dental Plus