Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS

Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Issaquah, WA. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

5825 221st Pl SE Ste 100

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Sherman

Dr. Sherman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sherman "Providing excellent family dental care to our patients of Issaquah, Sammamish and surrounding areas. We promise our patients a "guilt free" experience, we do not judge your past dental care habits and will work to help you achieve a healthy smile."

This content was provided by Dr. Sherman "We are your local family dentist that practices no guilt dental care for adults and kids – Best of Issaquah Winner who specializes in cosmetic and family dentistry."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Oregon
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Advanced Cosmetic Continuum
    Other Education | Completed
  • Pacific Cosmetic Dental Continuum
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sherman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sherman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherman to family and friends

Dr. Sherman's Performance

First Impressions dentistry is the dentist I trust my smile to! Dr. Ron takes wonderful care of me and his staff goes out of their way to make me comfortable. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ron for many years, most recently having major work done on my front teeth. Understandably I was pretty nervous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Had two crowns made by Dr. Sherman (or, rather, by younger dentists working under his supervision). One of the crowns kept falling off in my mouth. and I had to keep returning for it to be re-glued. Held on only afte the third re-attachment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best experience I've had going to the dentist!! Everyone on Dr Sherman's staff is friendly and the patient experience is always important to Dr Sherman. I can't say enough about how much I love my dentist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Avoid this dentist or you will be sorry. After very poor work, he had to redo the work. Taking time off work and the enormous amount of pain I experienced for years was unbearable. Do not be tricked by his talk and nice office. He does not know what he is doing, and you will be an experiment...more
Are you Dr. Sherman?