Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS

Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ronald Sherman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Issaquah, WA. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

5825 221st Pl SE Ste 100

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Sherman

Dr. Sherman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sherman "Providing excellent family dental care to our patients of Issaquah, Sammamish and surrounding areas. We promise our patients a "guilt free" experience, we do not judge your past dental care habits and will work to help you achieve a healthy smile."

This content was provided by Dr. Sherman "We are your local family dentist that practices no guilt dental care for adults and kids – Best of Issaquah Winner who specializes in cosmetic and family dentistry."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Oregon
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Advanced Cosmetic Continuum
    Other Education | Completed
  • Pacific Cosmetic Dental Continuum
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sherman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sherman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherman's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherman to family and friends

Dr. Sherman's Performance

Dr. Sherman has given me a new, confident smile. I have seen a few other dentists and feel that he and all of his staff are the most highly competent I have ever experienced. If you want a skilled general AND cosmetic dentist who is also caring and compassionate, give First Impressions a try.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have had a lot of dental work over the past couple of years and First Impressions has been so great. All the staff are fun and kind and they treat my kids so well they actually want to go to the dentist!! I’m always amazed that Dr. Ron can numb me without me feeling the needle AT ALL, I’ve never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
First Impressions dentistry is the dentist I trust my smile to! Dr. Ron takes wonderful care of me and his staff goes out of their way to make me comfortable. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Ron for many years, most recently having major work done on my front teeth. Understandably I was pretty nervous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Had two crowns made by Dr. Sherman (or, rather, by younger dentists working under his supervision). One of the crowns kept falling off in my mouth. and I had to keep returning for it to be re-glued. Held on only afte the third re-attachment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Best experience I've had going to the dentist!! Everyone on Dr Sherman's staff is friendly and the patient experience is always important to Dr Sherman. I can't say enough about how much I love my dentist!
Are you Dr. Sherman?