Dr. Ronald Sepic, DDS

Dr. Ronald Sepic, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Ronald Sepic, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Uniontown, PA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Sepic Orthodontics

625 Cherry Tree Ln

Uniontown, PA 15401

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Sepic

Dr. Sepic's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sepic "I love being an orthodontist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. Education and Experience My formal education in orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education. A Commitment to the Community I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. I couldn’t ask for a better job or for a better group of people to be sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Sepic "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity to our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

2  Practice Areas

• Metal Dental Braces
  • Mouthguards
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Palatal Expander
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Sepic is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sepic has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sepic has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sepic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sepic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sepic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sepic to family and friends

Dr. Sepic's Performance

So professional and the best orthodontists around!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Been going there since late 80s.....worked there & now my sons are patients. Excellent service & care. Staff very professional & caring. The best treatment in the area.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Sepic Orthodontics. Dr. Ron is very kind, compassionate with excellent technical skills. The entire office staff is so kind and caring. I am so grateful for all they have done.
Are you Dr. Sepic?