Dr. Ronald Sadler, DDS

Dr. Ronald Sadler, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Ron Sadler is a general dentist with advanced training in endodontics and fixed prosthodontics. He continues to update his knowledge on these topics, as well as others, while building on nearly 30 years of dental experience. As the managing partner of Inspire Dental Group, Dr. Sadler works each day to ensure that the Inspire Dental Group offices deliver excellence both internally and externally. He leads in providing exceptional patient care and customer service in a respectful and compassionate manner. Through building outstanding teamwork and trust, Dr. Sadler has helped to create an environment where people love to come to work. Outside the office, Dr. Sadler enjoys spending quality time with his family, travelling and getting in a good workout everyday. Some of his greatest memories are related to his involvement in youth sports. He has managed and coached youth girls’ softball for over a decade. While he loves sports, Dr. Sadler is a certified “technophile” – he is interested in all kinds of technology – and spends considerable time keeping up with the latest innovations. Dr. Sadler is also an avid Buffalo Bills fan…and is still waiting.

Inspire Dental Group

• NovaNet
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sadler

The team at Inspire Dental is committed to providing our patients in the Buffalo NY area with a comfortable environment, exceptional dental care, answers to your dental questions, and a treatment plan that is customized for you. At Inspire Dental Group, we strive to offer the very best in patient care and patient communication.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University Of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State University of New York At Buffalo / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Millard Filmore Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Park Memorial Hospital Glen Leak Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sadler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sadler has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member
  • Eighth District Dental Society, Member

Dr. Sadler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sadler to family and friends
Dr. Sadler's Performance
in Hamburg, NY |
Have been going to DR. Sadler for years because of his expertise, dedication to perfection and patient satisfaction. Great dentist and person.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit to our office. I truly appreciate you for trusting me with your dental care needs! I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
in ORCHARD PARK,NY |
This doctor is the best, I have been going to there office for years ,along with the rest of my family. They provide the best services available with a very friendly, and talented staff.
Thank you so much Hank for this wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you and your family continue to enjoy your experience at our office. I truly appreciate you trusting us with your family's dental care needs. We truly appreciate your kind words and we look forward to seeing you all on your next visit.
in Buffalo, NY |
Very patient and thorough. Took me in at last minute for urgent care. Highly recommend. Very pleased.
in Cheektowaga, NU |
Inspire Dental is terrific! Great and caring staff and timely visits. A++
Buffalo, NY |
I have beena patient for many years and Dr. Sadler is the best very personable and professional and great sense of humor
Great staff
in Buffalo, NY |
Also very good and fast service. Staff is very friendly.
in Buffalo, NY |
I'm a Wuss! ! But I trust Dr. Sadler 100%. No one touches my mouth but him. He tells me what's going to happen, I breath & hum, then it's done! No pain! Did I mention I'm a Wuss? !
Hamburg, NY |
Had several crowns done. All quick and painless. His consultations on recommended treatment are the best.
in Buffalo, NY |
I, personally, have had the best luck in only having cleanings for many years. Dr. Sadler does come in to check after the cleaning, and he is very kind. His hygientist, Krista, is a very sweet, polite person, and always asks how I'm doing throughout the appointment. I always return to that office, and I would gladly refer others to go there!
Sharon thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are so lucky to have Krista on our staff, she does such a great job with our patients. We appreciate you so much for making us your dental care provider as well as your warm recommendations. Thank you so much, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Very professional.
Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate you making us your dental care provider.
in Cheektowaga |
Fast
Thank you so much! We try our best to make sure we take care of every patient and do our best service! We are glad that you enjoyed your service with us.
in Tonawanda, NY |
Dr.Sadler performed a root canal in the past and I didn't experience any pain. His bedside manner was comforting and his dental assistant was extremely soothing. The dental hygienist that I've seen there for the last 6 years is phenomenal. I have referred several friends and coworkers to Inspire.
Christine thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are truly lucky to have the staff that we do. We are so thankful for your warm recommendations! We appreciate you for making us your dental care provider and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Sadler, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sadler