Dr. Ronald Maddox, DDS

Dr. Ronald Maddox, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Ronald Maddox, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Houston, TX. He practices dentistry.

2623 Lauder Rd

Houston, TX 77039

Learn about Dr. Maddox

1  Practice Areas

Education data for Dr. Maddox is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Maddox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maddox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maddox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maddox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maddox's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maddox to family and friends

Dr. Maddox's Performance

GOOD

My family has been using them for quite a while now and the service and respect they treat you with is always top notch. Never have I felt like just a number or another patient. Mr. Maddox, Barabara, and the others remember your name and make you feel welcome. Once I had to cancel an appointment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient for 10 years then one day his wife went crazy on me. They always called to remind me of the appointment. One time in 10 years, I forgot and they did not call me either. The wife went nuts and insisted I pay for the missed appointment. I refused. No more dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient for10 years. The office would call to remind me of appointments. Then one time they did not call and I was so stressed out at work that I forgot the appointment. Doctor's wife was so ugly she insisted that I pay for the missed appointment! His wife is a brutal woman who takes no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1