Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Ronald W Konig, DDS provides high tech cosmetic dentistry including Brite Smile tooth whitening, dental implants and TMJ dental care for the Houston area including Baytown, Galveston, Houston, Katy and Sugar Land, Texas.

2201 W Holcombe Blvd Ste 300

Houston, TX 77030

Learn about Dr. Konig

The office of Houston Dentist Dr. Ronald Konig is about you, listening to your concerns and providing options to assist you with achieving your dental goals. Our facilities are constantly changing so as to always be able to deliver the most comfortable and updated technological care for you. This also applies for our entire professional team who are along with Dr. Konig, highly trained and knowledgeable in their fields ranging from complex cosmetic dentistry, TMD or TMJ, and dental implants. You will find dental lasers, digital xrays, 3D scans, computerized TMJ evaluation, advanced cosmetic procedures along with kind and compassionate care from our entire team.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Sedation Dentistry

• Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• University of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Baylor College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics (IACA)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
  • LVI Advanced Dental Studies
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Konig has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Konig has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Konig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Konig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Konig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Konig to family and friends
Dr. Konig Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one.

Sincerely,

- Dr. Ronald Knoig

Dr. Konig's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Never once did I feel rushed or questions being discounted. He is through, dedicated and what I really like FRIENDLY! HIs office is nice and his staff is great. The only Dr. I will go to for all of my dental needs.
Houston, TX |
Very skilled dentist with a wonderful staff.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Konig is a very friendly doctor that discusses step by step treatment plan. His staff is also very welcoming and tentative to your needs. I am really looking forward to recommending my friend and family to him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Konig, and his entire staff, are fabulous. Dr. Konig did a beautiful job on my veneers -- it was a very complicated job and my teeth look beautifully aligned, and bright! The whole office staff is fabulous, as are the hygienists.
Houston, TX |
I have been to MANY dentists in many different cities over many years, Dr Konig and his staff are BY FAR the most thorough and caring. You wont go wrong in this office!!
in Bellaire, TX |
My second time with Dr. Konig, now doing lower veneers after Dr. Konig completed the uppers last year. Despite my dental phobia, Dr. Konig remains patient, humorous and completely professional with fabulous results. His staff has been accommodating with my silly fears, as I need music, blanket, RX and eye mask! (Yes, phobia.) I'm so grateful and highly recommend Dr. Konig to all.
in Houston, TX |
Skilled, highly professional, latest technology, communicative, and a sense of humor to boot!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Konig and his staff are fantastic! They are conscientious and considerate of my time. I will see them until Dr. Konig retires!
in Houston, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Konig for over thirty years, (with a brief departure when I became frustrated I couldn't get in to see him for cleaning when having had to cancel my regular appointment). I quickly came back because there was no comparison in the level of care and empathy. Aside from regular well check ups and cleaning with Dr. Konig and cavities here and there throughout the many years, I've had some cosmetic bonding that is so beautiful and natural looking I couldn't be more pleased.
in Houston, Texas |
Not only is Dr. Konig's skill level very high, but he is highly efficient and just plain fast. No one loves going to the dentist, but I appreciate just how quickly he is able to do a complicated procedure and send me on my way. I also appreciate the 7 am appointments.
Houston, TX |
Without a doubt Dr. Konig is the most compassionate, thoughtful and gentle dentist I have ever known. For someone who has always been fearful of dentists he is the best!
in Richmond, TX |
I went to Dr. Konig for TMJ. After going to several dentists to get opinions, Dr. Konig was the first one that truly knew everything I was going through. I had received TMJ treatment 30 years ago in Houston and he named the doctor who started TMJ treatment in Houston. I feel confidant I will be able to get relief.
in Austin, TX |
Excellent! Got veneers on my top teeth and they are absolutely perfect. He is the best dentist and artist I've ever met.
in Houston, TX |
I've been going to Dr. Konig for several years and he is the BEST dentist I have ever had in my life. His work is far superior to any other and he has state of the art equipment.
Great experience. I'm so glad we found Dr Konig. Expertise combined with impeccable sevice. Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Konig, DDS?

Visit Dr. Konig