Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Klein
311 N Sumneytown Pike Ste 2B North Wales, PA 19454

Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in North Wales, PA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD
I have been a patient of Drs. Present & Klein for 17 years. The staff is very personable and professional. Dr. Klein has been my primary dentist. He is very meticulous and is attentive to the patient’s needs and takes his time to explain any concerns you may have. I feel very comfortable in their care and know that my dental health is in good hands. I highly recommend their services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I see Dr. Present at this practice. He’s very thorough and doesn’t recommend work that isn’t necessary. The office staff are friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I recommend Dr. Klein, his assistants and everyone on staff in his office without hesitation. My elderly mother received multiple services at this office and has been consistently treated with professionalism, kindness and respect. We are grateful to have found such a wonderful dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I have been a patient for more then 25 years. Dr. Present and all of the staff have been outstanding on every vist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
Phenomenal care for many, many years. Always concerned about my dental well-being. Very friendly and personable staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
Dr. Klein has been my Dentist for over 12 years now. He and his staff have provided consistently excellent care during this time. The staff has an extraordinarily long tenure and have been with him in his practice in some cases for more than 20 years. Everyone on staff is always pleasant, professional and very helpful. I live almost an hour away from his office but because of the quality care, I have no problem traveling the distance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I see Dr Present at this practice and he's great! Top Doc with great staff. I have recommended 2 of my family members to him and they feel the same way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Klein for 30 years and have always had a positive experience. Dr. Klein is a very skilled dentist - gentle but thorough - and he has always taken great care of me. the entire staff is kind, helpful, skilled and professional. I would definitely recommend Dr. Klein and his staff to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone. I am very fearful of dentists but Dr. Klein put me at ease and made the experience a smooth painless experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?
I have nothing but good things to say about this practice. They're super friendly, very personable and they do a great job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Klein, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Humana PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Klein treats your condition or procedure