Dr. Ronald Katz, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 62 reviews.
Author:
The entire experience with Dr. Katz's office is reassuring and professional. I highly recomend!
Author:
Overall performance I deem the Doc as a very caring dentist along with his staff. They are the best!! I'd recommend the institution for your family check up and maintenance.
Author:
It's my first visit back to the dentist in 4 years and i could not be more happier with the results. The procedures were pain free and the office consisted of a welcoming staff. I will be back for another procedure and literally for the first time I'm actually looking forward to my dentist appointment!
Author:
very courteous and professional practice--everyone is friendly and welcoming!
Great
Author:
Dr. Katz is a great dentist and has a great staff working with him.
Author:
Always makes me feel comfortable.
Author:
Very quick and efficient work
Author:
It was a great, very professional.
Author:
I have been a customer with this office for several years and each time their staff has been helpful. They make thorough cleanings and if there are any problems, Dr. Katz explains the issue and the way to resolve the issue step-by-step.
always a positive experience
Author:
Have been coming to superbly skilled Dr. Katz for at least two decades with every kind of dental problem imaginable. He always treated me with respect, compassion and concern and gave me pain-free treatment with very serious dental problems. Never made me feel bad about myself--only built of my self-esteem by fixing every dental problem I brought to him. Now I can smile and have hope to be able to have a full set of teeth despite the multitude of problems I presented.
Author:
I am always checked upon and even sent a text message to follow up and keep up with appointments. Friendly staff that makes you comfortable and wanting to stay for another appointment. Very helpful and caring. Would absolutely recommend visiting here.
Author:
Dr Katz has always been professional and explained all
Author:
I had no issues and the staff was very engaging :)
Author:
Everyone is so friendly and helpful in answering questions. They also make it easy for me to schedule my next appointment even though I am in school and doing and completing an internship, which usually makes scheduling difficult. I am very happy with the results of my invisalign! I am so much more confident in my smile!
Dr.Katz is great!
Author:
Quick service. very friendly and easy to work with.
staff is very friendly
Author:
have been seeing doctor katz for 25+ years and his expertise and willingness to spend time educating me about my dental health, i highly recommend dr.katz
Author:
Long-term client here - pretty much since he started practicing. Very clear without being condescending. Really cares about his patients. Highly recommend.
excellant
Author:
Like the ease of making appointments, email appointment reminders. Dental hygienists are great, I don't feel any pain when getting dental work done here and I feel she is very thorough. Dentist is great. The front desk folk are friendly and warm as well.
Author:
I had a great experience at Advanced Dental. They really know their stuff and are very helpful!
Author:
They take good care of my teeth and provide valuable tips!
Author:
Dr Katz and his staff are so wonderful, quick, and friendly. They make a trip to the dentist easy peasy!
Author:
Always a good experience coming to see Dr. Katz and his staff. I've been going to him for years and don't trust anyone but him!
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Katz for years. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth. I always have a good experience. He is always able to answer any questions I have and make my visits as pain free as possible.
excellent service
Author:
terrific - pain free and quick
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Katz for 28 years since he began his practice. I believe this says it all!
Author:
I have been going here for years upon years, and I can say I've never been afraid of an appointment. Even when I got my wisdom teeth out, I was't nervous and I trusted that it would all go fine. In the week following the procedure, Dr. Katz was extremely receptive to questions and concerns and I felt if anything went wrong, I could call him and be reassured that my teeth would be fine. All in all, this is a group of caring professionals that always make me feel welcome and comfortable.
Author:
Always great here. The only people i trust when it comes to cleaning my teeth.
Author:
professional / attentive and friendly.
Author:
Dr. Katz is very friendly and patiently explains his procedures. He is a great doctor overall! His office is very pristine and well kept, reflecting the professionalism of his assistants. Amazing service!
Author:
i didn't feel a thing. Dr.Katz has showed me alot about dental hygiene and i have applied it in many ways thank you.
Author:
She is very professional, caring and gentle, listens carefully and works putting the patient at ease during the cleaning experience
Author:
Dr. Katz is not only good at what he does, but he knows how to make his patients feel comfortable. That is a major point for me as I never have to question or second guess his intentions either. He really makes you feel at home, like you're a part of a family! Great dentist with an easy going manner and the staff is so sweet!
Author:
Dr.Katz and his staff are all wonderful. I have been seeing Dr.Katz for over 25yrs is the best dentist I have ever been to for various treatments. He constantly keeps current and can always be trusted to give you the right information and treatment. His staff is also very competent and kind as well.
Author:
Always willing to take me in for emergencies. Explains everything very well.
Author:
I've been going to Dr Katz and his team for many years. Always warm, friendly, professional care - with a personal touch. They really care in this office, and it shows.
Author:
He knows what he's doing. He's very quick and he gets his job done.
Author:
i came to dr. katz to get fillings done, he made me feel really comfortable and has the best music playing! love the staff too, very friendly and fun!
Author:
Dr Katz & staff make the experience as pleasant as a visit to the dentist can be. They always are concerned for your comfort, and use the the most modern techniques available. Joe Nastus
Author:
The in office procedure took less than one hour and my teeth are whiter than ever before. I have been going to this office for years and have always received the best dental care with awesome service.
Author:
I have known the katz family for many years, and I was very blessed to gain a great dentist and assistants with my dental needs. They have given me a new smile for my wedding , as many compliments i've gotten since. very happy with my dentist and won't change it.
Author:
Dr. Katz is the best dentist I have seen. He is attentive and thorough. He clearly takes pride in his work rather than just trying to get his patients in and out.
Author:
I have been going here for years, and would not dream of going elsewhere. "Nuff said!
Author:
helpful staff very knowledgeable dentist. He loves his work!
Author:
They have always taken very good care of me over many years. I have referred many of my friends and family to Dr. Katz.