Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD
Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bristol, VA.

LYKINS III LEE F DDS

14245 Lee Hwy

Bristol, VA 24202

Learn about Dr. Jessup

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Jessup is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jessup has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jessup has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jessup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jessup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jessup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jessup to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Jessup's Performance
Abingdon, VA |
After 12 yrs of seeing my daughter, she was dropped like bad habit, when appts. the office had scheduled weren't met.. They would call and reschedule so often I just couldn't do it. I had to reschedule 2...and I of course couldn't be seen again, regardless of who was at fault. Horrible with clients
Abingdon, VA |
My daughter seen this dentist for 12 yrs. And was dropped like bad habit after I kept getting threatened my kids would lose they're dentist if I didn't make it to an appt. I didn't even schedule. Now this office called me and rearranged days and times REPEATEDLY! (Like 3 times\2mo. Period) when I suggested that wasn't fair, I was told my kids wouldn't be seen again. Unbelievable!!like noone has bad days.....
Abingdon, VA |
I am single mother withb2 jobs. I of course have had to reschedule an appt. (Also sharing a vehicle with my daughter which makes it harder. Now I've had Dr.jessup office call me and move appt., reschedule several times (like6-8) which made harder on me but I understand things happen. Now appts. Got scheduled without my knowledge and I kept getting threatened if I missed the appt, the dentist would no longer see my daughter. I tried to explain I didn't even schedule the appt.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jessup?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics