Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD

Dentistry | Male

14245 Lee Hwy Bristol, VA 24202 Get Directions

Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bristol, VA.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Jessup's Experience

Visiting Dr. Jessup

Dr. Jessup's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jessup to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Jessup's Performance
Abingdon, VA |
After 12 yrs of seeing my daughter, she was dropped like bad habit, when appts. the office had scheduled weren't met.. They would call and reschedule so often I just couldn't do it. I had to reschedule 2...and I of course couldn't be seen again, regardless of who was at fault. Horrible with clients
Abingdon, VA |
My daughter seen this dentist for 12 yrs. And was dropped like bad habit after I kept getting threatened my kids would lose they're dentist if I didn't make it to an appt. I didn't even schedule. Now this office called me and rearranged days and times REPEATEDLY! (Like 3 times\2mo. Period) when I suggested that wasn't fair, I was told my kids wouldn't be seen again. Unbelievable!!like noone has bad days.....
Abingdon, VA |
I am single mother withb2 jobs. I of course have had to reschedule an appt. (Also sharing a vehicle with my daughter which makes it harder. Now I've had Dr.jessup office call me and move appt., reschedule several times (like6-8) which made harder on me but I understand things happen. Now appts. Got scheduled without my knowledge and I kept getting threatened if I missed the appt, the dentist would no longer see my daughter. I tried to explain I didn't even schedule the appt.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jessup, DMD?
Are you Dr. Jessup?

Compare Dr. Jessup

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Jessup's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Jessup does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jessup and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jessup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jessup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jessup does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jessup and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.