Dr. Ronald Jacob, DMD

Dr. Ronald Jacob, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Ronald Jacob’s expertise and experience have distinguished him as a unique talent in the field of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. His top-notch dental training at Case Western University prepared him for a successful, noteworthy career. He is an active member of both local and national professional associations. Dr. Jacob’s extensive experience has allowed him to hone his skills and produce consistently exceptional results for patients of his Florida dental practice.

Dr. Ronald F Jacob, DMD

• Guardian
  • Lincoln
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Jacob

It is our goal to give you a friendly and professional atmosphere so you are comfortable coming to your dentist.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Decay Caused by Acid Attack
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Tooth Malformation

• Clear Dental Braces
  • ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces
  • Complex Tooth Extraction
  • Composite Fillings
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation

• Loyola University Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western University
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Jacob has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jacob has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Jacob does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacob and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacob's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacob to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jacob's Performance
Ormond Beach, FL |
Excellent Professional Staff, warm, super friendly, & very helpful! Dr Jacob is super sincere, very knowledgeable, concerned about his patients. His Palm Coast team is outstanding and would recommend highly!!
Palm Coast, FL |
I moved to Palm Coast 2 years ago, and I went to another dentist but was not pleased. I finally found a great dentist and also recommend him to others. You will not be disappointed bc he is really great. I also like to say that the hygienist that does the cleaning does a wonderful job!!!!
in Palm Coast, Fl |
As a new patient to Dr. Jacob's office I was very satisfied with how helpful and thorough Shannon was. She took her time to explain to me a very detailed treatment plan that was difficult for me to understand. Shannon helped me step by step to understand, and went out of her way to explain and condense the appointments in a manner that allows me to reach a date I need to completed by. Thank You Shannon for your time and knowledge you really stood out!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Jacob has done a lot of work for me over the years. I really appreciate him and his staff going the extra mile. Shannon has always been a familiar smile and also goes above and beyond. Definitely recommended.
in Palm Coast, FL |
I am new to Palm Coast and searched the internet for a dentist. Dr. Jacob had excellent reviews and I made an appointment and have been going to this office for 5 months now. Dr. Jacob and his staff are all amazing, especially Jill who is one of the assistants. They explain the procedures as they are working on you and I'm very pleased that I ended up in this dental office. I highly recommend.
in Palm Coast, FL |
The Best Dentist I have ever found!!! prices are very reasonable and he does not try to sell you services you do not need... very easy to book a appointment and front desk (especially Shannon) are very help full!! all services I have had were painless and comfortable and quickly done......
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Jacob is a wonderful dentist. He puts you at ease while explaining each step he takes. He's very quick, gentle and thorough. Makes a difficult situation seem quite worry-free. Would highly recommend Dr. Jacob along with his professional and friendly staff.
in Palm Coast , FL |
Excellenct Office ! Thank you for all your help Dr. And staff, My husband and I Couldn't be happier. Shannon, you are a special, friendly face we always enjoy seeing, you are so helpful, even as busy as you get , you always find time to answer our questions and help us! Modern Dental Highly recommended , thank you all!!!!!
Thank you so much Gloria! We greatly appreciate you and your husband here at our office. We can't wait to see you at your next visit!
in Palm Coast, FL |
This was my first visit to Dr. Jacob. I found his staff to be very friendly and personable. Dental Hygienist, Arlene, is PHENOMENAL! She informed me of every step and process she was performing, made recommendations, answered questions, and made me feel very comfortable and at ease as well as confident in the level and quality of care provided. Dr. Jacob was very professional as well as personable. He explained treatment options and did not pressure me with "hard sale" tactics. GREAT TEAM!
Thank you so much Susan! We are so excited that you have joined our practice and enjoyed your visit with Arlene. See you soon!
in Palm Coast, FL |
As time has progressed the office space seems to be very crowded as well as the waiting room and the office space. For 9 AM appointments and there were several, a 10-15 min wait is not reasonable. If you can not get the first patients in their seats when they are on time, it becomes very difficult to stay close to your schedule the rest of the day.' and the front office has not been very good about notification of long delays later in the day. Wellness program should be in the computer
Thank you for bringing this to our attention Paul. We appreciate your feedback and have addressed it and will make sure we are on time. As for the Wellness Plan, we are making changes so that we can now have it automatically in the system so we know the start date.
in Palm coast, FL |
I Love Dr. Jacob and Shannon she is always very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.
Professional Great Staff
in Palm Coast, FL |
In 2013 I had a wonderful experience finding Dr. Jacob. I was calling around different Dentists asking questions about extensive Dental procedures that I needed done . A sweet girl named Shannon answered all my questions and put all my fears to rest. She was very knowledgeable and very easy to talk with. I made an appointment that very day. Meeting Dr. Jacob was refreshing. He was very understanding of my fears about pain and the financial burden of it all. I have been going to them ever since
in Palm Coast, Fl |
this doc must be picking the cream of the crop in hiring because the people that took care of me were some of the best i have had in years. I am quite happy with my treatments of new bridges. thank you...
in Deland, FL |
Great dental assistant...Nikki is awesome! Office staff is very friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Jacob!!
Thank you so much Sari! We greatly appreciate you and your family here at our office!
Palm Coast, FL |
Dr Jacob did not match the color of my front teeth fillings. He did redo 2 teeth, but was going to order more for the second 2 teeth. Repeated calls were never answered. In addition he did not smooth the area between the teeth. I had trouble flossing between the teeth. On a visit up north I went to my old dentist. He polished the between the teeth so I was able to floss easily. He also informed me that the substance used for my front fillings were porous and would be subject to food stains.
in St Augustine, FL |
It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Jacob. Him and his staff are so kind as they continue to show genuine concern for my well-being. He is truly one the best in the industry! Thank you so much!
in Palm Coast, FL |
Best dental experience I've ever had. Dr. Jacob is extremely knowledgeable and was genuinely concerned about helping me with my dental concerns. He made my smile look better than I ever had! I can't thank him and his great staff enough.
in Palm Coast, FL |
Dr Jacob did an extraction for me and it went so well! He made sure I was comfortable and gave me all of my options. Would highly recommend him to family and friends!
in Port Orange, FL |
Kept me informed during the whole procedure. Best dentist I have ever been to. Professional yet friendly and calming. Great work, fair pricing, great staff. Just a wonderful experience - well for a dentist. lol.
in Palm Coast,FL |
Great staff and wonderful dentist-excellent service
Palm coast |
They over book and rush through procedures. Rarely answer the phone and have never once returned a voice mail. I went to this office for a year and would not recommend as they seem too busy.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
I am new to the area and had never seen Dr. Jacob. Based on his positive reviews, I left two messages on the office's voice mail (why voice mail twice in the middle of the day?!) asking for a call back because I was having severe pain and I would appreciate being seen as soon as possible. It is now a day later and still have not heard from them. No excuses..no longer interested in being a patient there.
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Jacob, DMD?

Visit Dr. Jacob