Dr. Ronald Hart, DDS

Dr. Ronald Hart, DDS

Dentistry  |

Ron J. Hart, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General practicing in Bartlesville, OK. He has been practicing since 1988. A professional member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, American Academy of Craniofacial Dental Sleep MedicineAmerican Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain.

Ron Hart DDS

2320 Nowata Pl

Bartlesville, OK 74006

Learn about Dr. Hart

I look forward to introducing you to my practice. As you’ll soon discover, my team and I are dedicated to bringing you exceptional care, state-of-the-art technology, and outstanding aesthetic results - all with a personal touch.

• Cosmetic Dental Procedure
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
  • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Oklahoma Dental School - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Hart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hart to family and friends
Dr. Hart's Performance
As a new patient with jaw issues, Dr. Hart has taken the time to invest in me and my dental care. I appreciate the time and attention he's placed on me to help me with my jaw issues.
Have had extensive dental work over 60 years because of my porous teeth, and Dr. Hart is excellent. He is kindly, keeps up with the latest technology, has well trained and knowledgeable staff, organized, and my crowns fit well and last a long time. Dr. Hart's manner is friendly, cheerful, and easy on the nerves when any of your teeth are not feeling optimal.
Very patient and actually a fun experience!!
I have only wonderful things to say about the people and service. The entire staff is always very personable and professional, and very helpful when I have questions concerning my dental health.
Dr. Hart and his staff are always very professional and friendly. They always take the time to explain my treatment and answer any questions I have. I have recommended my entire family to use them.
only had two dentists in my mouth. Hart is the second.
Dr. Hart and his crew are very helpful and efficient in the diagnosis and treatment.
I had been going to another dentist for five years and my family and I had grown dissatisfied with their services. My coworker recommended Dr. Hart and it has been a great experience every step of the way. From the front desk to Whitney, my amazing dental hygenitst, I get services that are simply incomparable and have been wondering why I did not discover this dental practice sooner!
i have had a really good experience with this office. They explain everything well, and are very receptive to my comfort.
Friendly staff and very professional. Went from needing numbing shots my first few visits to now almost falling asleep during cleanings.
from start to finish the experience is perfect! wonderful office setting and very professional staff...Dr. Hart is above and beyond thorough. I would describe him as genuine and caring...extremely experienced and knowledgeable... Honestly, I can't say enough about how wonderful he is...Sharon always does a super job with cleaning my teeth, she is the best! Can't imagine going anywhere else
excellent
I was prepared for a shot of novocaine and a crown, but Dr. Hart was a miracle worker and none of that was needed. It was a VERY pleasant surprise. I will be looking forward to returning to him in the future.
No complaints
My experiences has been positive with the issues that I have and how this office has improved, fixed and accommodated me
All staff is always experienced and friendly.
I'm a tough customer, but Dr. Hart has found solutions for my challenges and is always willing to sit and explain the plan with me. Totally comfortable here. Great staff!
Always a pleasure, even when the outcome isn't what i like to hear.
Our family has used Dr. Hart's office for many years. He and his staff have only given us the best of care. Our son has always left with a smile. Will never go anywhere else.
We have only been here for our checkups so far. The staff is awesome and friendly and Dr. Hart is a great dentist who is genuinely concerned with the health and look of your smile!
I look forward to my appointments. Tara is amazing, and Dr. Hart explains things in an easy to understand way. The staff is always friendly and professional.
I am so thankful for finding Dr. Hart for I had a mouthful of silver amalgam and had already came through chemo and was cancer free from Hodgkins Lymphoma. I was wanting to get all the silver amalgam out of my mouth and he took me through the process with such care and tenderness that I so wonderfully needed at the time! I am so thankful that I can trust him to really care about my health and teeth!!!! He is a deeply caring Dentist and he was an answer to my prayers! Than...
Great experiences here.
Very good experience over many years.
very easy to understand and work with
Dr. Hart and his staff are professional and concerned for all your teeth and mouth needs. His new sleep apnea solutions are not intrusive and easy to use.
It is always a pleasant experience at Dr. Harts office. My dental Hygienist (Sharon) truly cares about my teeth and gum health.
Great experience!
Great provider
Dr. Hart has always taken excellent care of my dental needs. If there has been an emergency, the staff is always available to get me in to see Dr. Hart.
excellent
very good, listens to concerns
There is nothing to be anxious about when you visit Dr. Hart's office for a dental appointment. It's a very professional practice, but they make you feel right at home. I've been to many dentists through the years as I've moved around the country, and Dr. Hart and his staff are the best people I've gone to. I can actually say I look forward to my appointments!
very carubg
I've had quite a few dental problems in my life and have visited quite a few dentists, but Dr. Hart's office is by far the best one I have ever been to. The staff is so knowledgeable and helpful! The office is beautiful and full of state-of-the-art machinery. I would highly recommend Dr. Hart to anyone looking for a dentist in the Bartlesville area.
Dr. Hart always takes the time to visit and examine my teeth. He has also taken the time to do some cosmetic work to my teeth.
Everyone at Dr. Hart's office is friendly and very accommodating. I am well cared for there!
Dr. Hart always takes time to discuss my issues and has innovative ideas to help solve them. There is always someone at the front desk to greet me by name when I enter the office. The whole office is super friendly and helpful!!
helped me with some major teeth issues and I was very satisfied
The staff was so kind and did a great job explaining everything! When I came in for my fillings they did a fantastic job getting it done in a timely manner!
Consistent good care in a calm and clean atmosphere. I have been coming here for years. I feel like my dental care is in good hands with my hygienist and Dr. Hart.
Enjoyable visit
Sharon is awesome!
Dr. Hart and Terra are very knowledgeable and personable.
I HATE going to the dentist. But Dr. Hart and his team are so genuine, caring and fun, that I actually look forward to visits with Sharon, my tolerant hygienist! I recommend Dr. Hart to anyone - but especially those who've come to equate a trip to the dentist with an unpleasant experience. They are the best!
Been my dentist for 20 plus years, love the staff, no complaints.
no one likes to go to the dentist but having a good dentist you can trust helps when that day gets there. i have several family members that also see Dr Hart and feel the same
I had a problem with headaches that arose during working out that I couldn't resolve. I mentioned my problem during an appointment and Dr. Hart came up with a solution that immediately eliminated my headache problem. I haven't had headaches since and wouldn't think of visiting another dentist ever again!
I went from hating going to the dentist to looking forward to my next visit. I like knowing that I am in good hands and that I am getting the best dental care to keep my teeth healthy for years to come.
He has helped me out in a pinch many times. Office help is also Fantastic
Have you seen Dr. Ronald Hart, DDS?

Visit Dr. Hart