Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Gursky
3061 Michigan Ave Ste 201 Kissimmee, FL 34744

Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kissimmee, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Gursky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gursky

Dr. Gursky?
Dr. Gursky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS
Lost front tooth, called emergency dentists and was given Dr. Gursky's number. I was given an appointment the same day for consultation. The staff, assistant and Dr Gursky could not have been more professional, caring and sympathetic. Scheduled appointment for the next day when all the prep work was done, leaving with a temporary plate. Came back 10 days later for my permanents I would love to have Dr Gursky as my dentist but alas I am a snowbird. Thank you. I love my new teeth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
Dr. Ronald Gursky did such an amazing job with being professional & knowledgeable. I am not a resident of Florida but this doctors office was amazing. Dr. Gursky did emergency work on my son & provided next step recommendations to finish up the process once we get back home. Dr. Gursky brings a wealth of knowledge & expertise, thank you & my son is doing well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
I was a patient of Dr Gursky for five years before moving to Virginia. My new dentist was very impressed with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
After much procrastination and anxiety, I went to see Dr Gursky and his amazing staff. They were extremely professional and caring. After a tough extraction which was made easier by Dr Gursky's wonderful bedside manner and overall personality, he even called me later that evening just to see how I was doing and to see if o needed anything else. He now has a patient for life and I will recommend him to everyone that I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
Great doctor and staff. Doctor truly cares about his patient and takes time to answer your questions. Staff is friendly and very helpful with insurance matters. Always on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Gursky for all you dental needs, he and his professional staff made my visits extremely comfortable and informative. He was able to save the teeth I was have an issue with, no pain, and in a very professional manner. He will be my dentist from now on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
I was in Florida with a really bad toothache. It was an emergency. I called Dr. Gursky's office and even though they were closed he helped me by taking the pain away temporarily and referring me to a specialist. He and his assistant were very nice. His receptionist was very patient with me making sure I had the proper paperwork to turn into my insurance company. I highly recommend Dr. Ronald T. Gursky D.D.S., P.A. and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
Moved to Daytona yet still drive to Kissimmee to see Dr Gursky. When you have a good dentist its worth the drive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?
Best cosmetic crowns in orlando !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Gursky, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gursky?

Dr. Gursky accepts

Dr. Gursky accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gursky treats your condition or procedure