Dr. Ronald Clark, DMD

Dr. Ronald Clark, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Ronald Clark, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Haddonfield, NJ and has been practicing for 36 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Ronald Clark Orthodontics

• Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "I've been an orthodontist for more than 30 years and AAO Board Certified since 1995. I enjoy the daily challenge of designing treatment plans that are realistic, efficient, and result in the most optimum smile. Patient comfort has always been my first concern and keeping current with new products and techniques, such as Invisalign®, help me and my team deliver quality results in a comfortable timely manner. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION After receiving my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Albright College I attended Fairleigh Dickinson University Dental School, graduating in 1982. Following my General Practice Residency at Reading Community Hospital I attended the University of PennsylvaniaPost-Graduated Orthodontic Program, graduating in 1985. I always strive to provide the highest quality of services for our patients, and I can only do that by participating in continuing education courses. The more I know about the latest methods and technologies, the better treatments I am able to provide. I have been actively involved with Invisalign for more than ten years, and always attend their yearly summit and local study club with other highly experienced orthodontists. As a part of my continuing education, I have also been teaching dental residents at the Virtua Hospital for the last 18 years. IN THE OFFICE I have been practicing orthodontics for more than 30 years, and am proud to have a wonderful staff working alongside me. Having a staff that has been with me for many of those years allows us to stand out over our competition. Our team is on the same page, striving to maximize patient care and positive experiences. My goal is to treat all patients like family members and I take my professional responsibility very seriously. FAMILY LIFE I am native of Cherry Hill, and have lived in Haddonfield for the past 20 years with my wife, Roseann, and five children, Allison, Veronica, Carolynn, Eddie, and Suzie. My hobbies include golf, skiing, riding my motorcycle, and fixing and repairing anything that requires me to work with my hands. I also think it is important to be active in our community, and I coached my kids in little league, softball, and soccer. Now, I am a fan not only of my own children in high school, but all my patients' accomplishments. I have also been on the Board of Directors for Bancroft NeuroHealth for six years, and have been a member of national ski patrol the last two years."

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "At the orthodontic practice of Dr. Ronald Clark, our friendly, dedicated, and energetic orthodontic team is committed to working with you and your family to create a positive orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice. www.clark-ortho.com"

2  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Hypodontia
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Clark has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends

Dr. Clark's Performance

He's cut my sons lip a few times putting Invisalign back in and doesn't really talk to the patients. I've seen him talk to the staff then the staff tells the patients. If we had to go through this again, we would not come here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
My daughter's case was pretty complicated and required a lot of thought and patience and planning. Dr. Clark did an amazing job in difficult circumstances and both he and the entire staff are committed to making sure the best possible outcome is obtained. I trust his judgement completely.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0