Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 74

Dr. Carmen

Dr. Ronald B. Carmen D.D.S. M.s.

5225 E Main St Columbus, OH 43213

Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Columbus, OH. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carmen to book an appointment.

Dr. Carmen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carmen

Dr. Carmen?
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Office environment (19)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Great facility, great customer service, we love the Carmen's, and so do our children!
Paula Y. Young in Canal Winchester , OH – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I am extremely satisfied with our experience so far! I was a patient of dr Carmen as a child and decided to bring my daughter. Everyone has been so kind and attentive. Natalie feels so comfortable during her office visits. As a parent, I appreciate the information provided. We met with dr. Jesse first and he quickly started her on a plan of action to resolve her issues. I am so thankful for that. We are just starting on this journey but I'm 100% satisfied already! THANK YOU!
Jackie in Grove City, OH – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I always enjoy coming to see you, fast and friendly, Lori always makes us feel special.
Brian Keefe in Carroll , OH – Jun 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Always great with my daughter! Great, friendly staff!
Renee Mason in Pickerington, OH – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I've been a patient with the Carmen's for a about a year. I was told that my treatment plan would last till next year. I got the best news yesterday when I was told that my braces could come off at the end of August. This has been a long rode for me and I'm happy that i have doctors who cared enough and did everything they could to make me have the best smile.
Columbus, OH – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Everyone is so nice at the office! Soon as I get there I got there I went straight back and didn't have to wait!
Tricia Crawford in Columbus, OH – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Staff is so helpful and pleasant to be around!
Jimmy D in Pickerington, OH – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Carmen Orthodontics transformed my smile into something beautiful! I can't rave enough about how much they did. Dr. Jesse went above and beyond to give me the perfect smile. The experience and transformation definitely set this office apart from others. My smile is a 10 out of 10 and I don't believe it would have been possible anywhere else. I had several different issues and it's simply amazing the results I received. Highly recommend this office and staff!!
MelB in Columbus, OH – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I recently visited Dr. Carmen and I had the most amazing dental hygienist. She was very personable and passioned about her job. Tammy we loved that you make us laugh...next time we stop in we will be sure to ask specifically for you!!!! You have been warned!!!lol
Terra C in Pickerington, OH – May 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I am in my 17th month of treatment and I have not had any major discomfort. I have had upper and lower palatal expanders, turbo to correct overbite, rubber bands and metal braces. I am very pleased with the results thus far. My only complaint is that I cannot eat my peanut patties from Anthony Thomas. The front desk personnel are very friendly and greet with a smile. The Ortho Assistants have great hand skills. If you want the best results than come to the best Orthodontists Drs. Ron and Jesse
RayMonda Dais in Columbus, OH – May 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I have seen overall improvement after my braces were put on in October. The tooth that would not come down has come down and my bite is almost back to where it should be. My visits to the office have always been quick, I never had an appointment longer than 45 minutes. Also, the Carmens are very friendly and I trust them when they say my treatment will be wrapped up in the next year or so. Finally ,the prices are reasonable and the best in our area.
Kyle Boals in Blacklick, OH – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Carmen Orthodontics is excellent with children in braces very happy with how my son's teeth have turned out and his prices are already coming off would recommend to anyone
Heidi Comstock in BALTIMORE – Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
We always receive excellent service. Always in and out on time with a smile.
shirley rogers in Columbus, OH – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Dr.carmen is an exceptional orthodontist and I would not go anywhere else for my family's needs! The staff and doctors are great!
Kimberly in Lancaster, ohio – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Excellent care every time.
Galbraith in Lithopolis Ohio – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
Always a pleasure seeing Dr. Carmen, he always makes you feel comfortable and can make you laugh. He offers top notch care and is excited about your treatment/ outcome just as much as you are! My daughter absolutely loves him! Andrea was her assistant yesterday and she was great. Andrea and Layla are Delaineys favorites to work with!
Ashley Mcmanes in Canal Winchester, Oh – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?
I am so happy with my smile! I cannot believe the transformation. Before going to Carmen Orthodontics, I had a consult with another Orthodontist and he told me that they would have to pull 3 or 4 teeth because of my severe crowding. With Carmen Orthodontics, I was able to get the smile I wanted AND keep all of my teeth! Not only that but the whole process was completed in just 17 months. A HUGE thank you to Carmen Orthodontics! You have given me a lot to smile about!
Jason in Canal Winchester, OH – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ronald Carmen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Carmen?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics